This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Estate Sale: 55 years in this Home
Terms and Conditions:
Cash only. That means no personal checks and no credit cards.
Short walk from parking area. Uneven ground. There are steps into all 3 buildings. Shoppers are responsible for their personal safety, not home owners. Please stay in areas designated for the sale.
My parents lived in this home for 55 years; these are just some of the items available at our family-run estate sale.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 6/28/2017 (129-49-5:31:35 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (161-54).
- Large quantity of tools from Dad’s man caves: reciprocating, miter, scroll, jig, hand, and Delta band saws, sawzall; router; drill press; masonry hand tools and cement mixer; plumbing items including lots of pvc and copper fittings; yard tools - shovels, rakes, axes, wheelbarrow, pull behind spreader, and mulcher; painting handhelds; Craftsman handhelds; volt meters; a soldering kit; nails and screws galore; general hardware; unique meters, gauges, radio tubes, switches and other vintage items.
- Framing items including a Commercial 200 dry mounting laminating press, Sealector tacking iron, paper tape dispensers, picture hangars and wire, (18) pieces of 3/16” 40x60 foamboard.
- Camera bodies and peripherals.
- Trash compactor.
- Power hospital bed, twin XL.
- Office necessities, briefcases, (2) file cabinets.
- Vintage toys: dollhouse and furniture, paper dolls, Lincoln logs, doll clothes, 60’s kid costumes, games.
- Furniture: antique wardrobe, dresser/dressing table/stool set, rolltop desk, beautiful desk with mirror, console table, tile table with (2) chairs, white daybed with trundle and mattresses, old wood twin bed, small wood cradle, floor and table lamps.
- Appliances: Kenmore refrigerator, 18 cu. ft. chest freezer, dryer.
- Sewing patterns, scraps, buttons, and Umsco needlepoint blocker.
- Art glass and pottery.
- Costume jewelry.
- Kitchen utensils, cookware, 97 pieces of 1928 “Legacy” by 1847 Rogers Bros. flatware. Linens.
- 9-1/2x7-1/2’ rug (blue/pink/cream).
- DVDs, CDs, VHS, 33 and 78 records.
- Books! Books! science fiction included. Very old sheet music.
- Harley-Davidson boots (10), pair of Clarks men’s shoes (10.5), pair of SAS women’s sandals (tan, size 9).
- Framed and loose photographic and other art, loose Impact lithograph posters (16x20 which are no longer available).
My parents lived in this home for 55 years; these are just some of the items available at our family-run estate sale. Large quantity of tools from Dad’s man caves: reciprocating, miter, scroll, jig, hand, and Delta band saws, sawzall; router; drill press; masonry hand tools and cement mixer; plumbing items including lots of pvc and copper fittings; yard tools - shovels, rakes, axes, wheelbarrow, pull behind spreader, and mulcher; painting handhelds; Craftsman handhelds; volt meters; a...
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.