UP TO 50% OFF - TREASURE FOR DAYS ESTATE SALE
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
10am to 3pm
8am to 2pm
9am to 2pm
Please, no calls or emails requesting pricing. There are too many items for us to respond on each.
1. All Sales are Final and AS IS, sorry absolutely no returns under any circumstances
2. One White Orchid is not responsible for the descriptions, condition or authenticity of items. This is an estate sale and all items are used and without any guarantee or warranty whatsoever. We will tell you about the items to the best of our knowledge, but our advice is no guarantee of accuracy. It is always your responsibility to make sure the items you buy meet your expectations before you purchase.
3 We accept cash and all major credit cards (3% charge). Sorry, we do not accept checks.
4. One White Orchid estate sales does not provide movers, nor do we assist moving items. Large items must be removed after the sale. We will be happy to recommend a delivery/moving service.
Please bring your own boxes and packing paper, we ask that you pack up your own purchased items at time of sale.
5. You are responsible for any breakages or damage to estate items or property. If you break it, you must pay for it.
6. No food, drink or smoking are permitted in the house. No large bags or large purses allowed.
7. We reserve the right to limit the number of clients within the house, but rest assured, everyone will get a turn.
8. Please park responsibly and be considerate of the neighbors, please do not block the driveway or sidewalks. Please do not park on the grass.
8. Pricing will not be given over the phone or via text.
Thank you for your understanding. Looking forward to seeing you!
The One White Orchid team.
3.17 Update - we're taking up to 50% off tomorrow, Sunday 17th March.
- Please no calls or messages. We can not provide prices and information on individual items prior to the sale.
- Please read our terms and conditions above. By attending our estate sales you agree to these terms.
- Parking - Access is via a private driveway with a closed unmanned gate and no parking, so we ask that you find parking in a nearby street and take the short walk round. The pedestrian gate will be open and the sale will be signed. We apologize for the inconvenience - we can’t control this so we have to work round it. As always, please be respectful of the neighbors when parking, and do not driveways and access.
Welcome to our biggest estate sale of the year so far and the one you definitely don’t want to miss this weekend!
We’ve added on the Friday to the weekend sale days because of the sheer volume of merchandise for sale. This is a huge 6,000 square-feet home in an exclusive gated community just south of Sunset, and every room (and the double garage) is stocked full of treasures waiting for a new home.
Just some of the sale’s features include a Lexus LX470 SUV, a Sojin baby grand piano, designer shoes and designer handbags (from brands such as Cole Haan, Gucci and Kate Spade), a pool table from Beach Manufacturing, CA, a pair of Thiel speakers and high quality men’s bicycles including a carbon fiber Italian Rosetta Ghost road bike. We also have a Honda EU2000 Super Quiet inverter generator and a Honda Twin Blade Lawn Mower.
There is an impressive selection of furniture, which includes some real treats such as beds from Baker, leather recliners and rustic farmhouse style pieces. And there is lots (understatement!) to keep electronics enthusiasts busy including DVD & CD players, sound systems, amplifiers, printers, flat screen TVs and computers. There are tons of vinyl records and DVDs too.
And we have some very unique art and interior decor pieces, Waterford crystal, boxes of books, lots of high quality rugs, branded training shoes (some barely or never worn), sports and NFL memorabilia, lots of lamps and mirrors, Tumi luggage, a sewing machine, a Playstation, gym equipment, some beautiful potted plants and so much more.
Fantastic quality at fabulous prices, and it all has to be gone by Sunday night. It’s the best shopping opportunity out there this weekend. Don't miss this one!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!