This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Estate Sale - Metro West-Estate Sales In Orlando
Terms and Conditions:
BBB A+ Rated / Over 60 Years Experience
Estates Sales In Orlando and Owners:
- Insured for personal liability including $1,000,000 for estate contents.
- Florida Licensed Auctioneer AU-4824
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker BK-3114016
- Federal Firearm License # 1-59-117-01-9H-49061
- Based on the license's listed above that have stringent oversite regulated by the State of Florida & The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) a federal law enforcement organization within the United States Department of Justice, these license required finger print and background checks for both Patty & Dave Lowe through the FDLE & FBI
Our Business License's
- We are Licensed as a Limited Liability Corporation with the State of Florida
- Licensed as a City of Longwood, Florida business
These Rules Apply to All Attending Our Estate Sales:
- Absolutely No Purses or Bags Allowed!
- All Sales Final! Please fully inspect the item(s) you are interested in purchasing.
- No Prices Given Out Before Sale Date Unless The Words 'PRE-SALES BEING OFFERED' Stated In Sale Description
- We reserved the right to limit access of attendees to control over crowding of location the estate sale is being conducted.
- Estate Sales In Orlando and it's staff reserves the right to bar anyone or ask any attendee(s) causing any issue(s) to immediately leave the property the estate sale is being conducted at.
- Cash & Credit Cards Only! Credit Card Purchases Must Be Over $100.00 and will be charged a 3% fee.
- On discount day items priced at or below $3.00 and specialty items will not be discounted.
- Although we try to extend all efforts with helping you load items some may require disassembly time to be removed or do to weight of the item a professional moving service may need to be engaged.
End of Featured Pictures
Click 'Continue' to view the rest of the pictures
Parking on one side of the street
There is a $5.00 miniumum purchase at this sale
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/15/2017 (102-182-9:38:01 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (196-54).
Parking on one side of the street There is a $5.00 miniumum purchase at this sale Watch for details
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?