Scenic Hills Country Club Estate Sale by Cotton & Associates
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
9am to 3pm
Sale is onsite only, Friday June 14th and Saturday, June 15th - 9am to 3pm each day. Photos shown in EstateSales.net are only a sample of the items in the sale. Please see complete information about the sale before emailing a question. We are happy to answer any question that is not answered in the written material. Sales tax must be collected unless a valid 2019 resale tax certificate is on file or provided at time of purchase, We must retain a copy, not just the number of the certificate. Please bring packing materials for smalls and bring help to load all large/heavy items purchased. We do not have the staff to load furniture. We are not responsible for accidents. NO LARGE PURSES OR SHOPPING BAGS will be allowed in home; we provide shopping baskets. Feel free to call with any questions (850.968.5243) prior to the sale. No one will be available to answer this phone during the days of the sale.
Estate Sale in Scenic Hills:
· Yamaha Grande Piano (G3E)
· 2012 Honda CR-V (only 50K miles)
· Sterling flatware (Towle, Rose Solitaire)
· Seneca crystal
· Mink Jacket
- Brass dinner bell
- Large decorative Japanese fan
- Bose Wave System 3
· TVs (40” Samsung & more)
· Muscle Shoals Recording Studio with autographs
· Large sectional sofa
· Wicker bedroom furniture
· Bookcase and desks, tables, lamps
- Ethan Allen dresser with mirror
- Ethan Allen 5-leg, corner desk
· Computer, printer, shredder, etc.
- Computer desk, file cabinets, supplies and accessories
- Folding tables and chairs
· Nelco sewing machine
· Dining room suite
· Children’s books, toys, furniture and games
· Vintage McDonalds’ glasses
· Art by E Lee, Lee Reynolds, Gary Paterson and more
· Electric chainsaw, hedge cutters, blowers, pressure washer
· Variety of hand tools
· Lawn & garden tools
· Weber grill (table top model)
· Wrought iron patio furniture
· Portable air cooler
- Wood porch wing
· Concrete bird bath and so much more!
The home is on a cul-de-sac and parking in front of home is limited. Please do not block neighbors driveway, mail box or garbage pickup.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!