South St. Augustine Estate Sale
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
2pm to 6pm
10am to 2pm
10am to 1pm
We always appreciate your business! For those who are not familiar with our sales, company Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. All items are sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS and DEFECTS THEREIN." There are no guarantees implied or expressed by AMAES or Owner. There are NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES.
2. You must move your own items and will be responsible for any damage you cause to home or grounds. Everything must be out by close of business on Saturday (unless prior arrangements are made) or AMAES retains possession.
3. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
4. We accept cash, debit/credit cards purchases over $10.00 with 3% convenience fee. NO checks unless approved by management, no exceptions.
5. YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK ON GROUNDS AND PROPERTY. AMAES & HOMEOWNER ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT THAT MAY OCCUR ON GROUNDS/PROPERTY! YOU AGREE TO THIS TERM WHEN YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR SALES!
6. No strollers, animals, food or drink or smoking permitted inside home.
7. We reserve the right to limit number of persons inside home.
8. We reserve the right to remove person(s) from home or grounds.
9. Doors open at advertised time.
10. Restrooms are not available.
11. You break, you buy. You steal, we WILL call the police.
12. Please park responsibly and do not block drives, roadways, or mailboxes. Do not park on the lawns! You will be ask to move your vehicle if any of these are violated.
13. NO electronic or phone request for pricing will be answered! Our staff will be more than happy to assist you at the sale. Remember: It is YOUR responsibility to research the item(s) you are interested in before sale day. Know before you buy!
14. We need to have your current 2017 DR-13 resale certification on file.
15. We will provide packing materials/bags to assist in wrapping your purchases until supplies run out. Please plan accordingly and bring your own as ours are first come, first served!
16. Items may not be in the exact location as they appear in our pictures.
SIGN-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPENING DAY ENTRY:
When we are able to provide a sign-in sheet, it will be available by 6:00 p.m. the evening prior to opening sale day only; no other sale day will have a sign-in sheet. One line entry per person, please. After names are called, general entry begins depending on how many customers are already inside. Sign up sheet is for those who want first entry only.....everyone is welcome to our sale at opening time/day! If the sign-in sheet is not provided by AMAES, it will not be honored.
When you attend one of our sales, you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated above.
Are You Getting Notified By Email? If not, please let us know so we can add you to our email list! No spam – just notice of upcoming sales!
DISCLOSURE: Our clients reserve the right to remove items prior to the sale, however we do make every effort to update our pictures as we are informed of their availability.
SOUTH ST AUGUSTINE ESTATE SALE
Thursday, March 15 (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
Friday, March 16 & Saturday, March 17 (10 am – 2:00 pm or signs are pulled)
Come join us for a fun sale in South St. Augustine! Lots of interesting treasures to take home. Furniture, collectibles, books, albums, vintage card catalog, tons of artwork including some local pieces, kitchenware, clothing, patio furniture, holiday décor, garage misc. and just about everything between!!
Signup sheet will be posted on front door by 6:00 pm Wednesday, March 14th. Please park responsibly…do not block driveways, mailboxes, or park on the lawns. Thank you.
Side note: there are a few pieces the client has requested stay in the family therefore they are marked as such. The three pieces are: curved glass display case in dining room, large case piece in living room, small dresser in bedroom. W appreciate your understanding! The family that is taking these pieces live across country so we are using them for display purposes only.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!