GOOD OLE COUNTRY SALE
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 3pm
10am to 3pm
We always appreciate your business! For those who are not familiar with our sales, company Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. All items are sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS and DEFECTS THEREIN." There are no guarantees implied or expressed by AMAES or Owner. There are NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES.
2. You must move your own items and will be responsible for any damage you cause to home or grounds. Everything must be out by close of business on Saturday (unless prior arrangements are made) or AMAES retains possession.
3. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
4. We PREFER cash! WHEN WE DO ACCEPT debit/credit cards, all purchases must be over $100.00 and will be charged an additional 3% convenience fee. NO checks unless approved by management, no exceptions.
5. YOU ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK ON GROUNDS AND PROPERTY. AMAES & HOMEOWNER ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT THAT MAY OCCUR ON GROUNDS/PROPERTY! YOU AGREE TO THIS TERM WHEN YOU ATTEND ONE OF OUR SALES!
6. No strollers, animals, food or drink or smoking permitted inside home.
7. We reserve the right to limit number of persons inside home.
8. We reserve the right to remove person(s) from home or grounds.
9. Doors open at advertised time.
10. Restrooms are not available.
11. You break, you buy. You steal, we WILL call the police.
12. Please park responsibly and do not block drives, roadways, or mailboxes. Do not park on the lawns! You will be ask to move your vehicle if any of these are violated.
13. NO electronic or phone request for pricing will be answered! Our staff will be more than happy to assist you at the sale. Remember: It is YOUR responsibility to research the item(s) you are interested in before sale day. Know before you buy!
14. We need to have your current 2019 DR-13 resale certification on file.
15. We will provide packing materials/bags to assist in wrapping your purchases until supplies run out. Please plan accordingly and bring your own as ours are first come, first serve! Where space is available, a wrapping table will be provided.
16. Items may not be in the exact location as they appear in our pictures.
When you attend one of our sales, you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated above.
Are You Getting Notified By Email? If not, please let us know so we can add you to our email list! No spam – just notice of upcoming sales!
DISCLOSURE: Our clients reserve the right to remove items prior to the sale, however we do make every effort to update our pictures as we are informed of their availability.
Orange Cove Road (off SR 13)
Date/Times: Fri/Sat, Nov. 29 & 30 (10:00 am – 3:00 pm)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Nothing beats a good ole country estate sale. Just like we used to visit back in the day! Tucked in the country roads of the Switzerland area, is this sweet county home, barn and buildings of all sizes! And the buildings are filled to the brim with tools, yard equipment, collectibles, appliances, vintage Christmas décor … just for starters! Even the original outhouse is for sale!
The house is nicely furnished! Furniture includes breakfast table set, sofas, loveseats, nesting tables, MCM foyer cabinet, coffee tables, variety of side tables, large 3-pc. hutch, dining table w/6 chairs, sideboard, fireplace, occasional side chairs, dresser, leather sofa sleeper, bench, wood bar stools, room divider and more. Collectibles, kitchenware, books, depression glass, men & women clothing, towels, bedding, electronics.....on and on!!
This sale has it all! Black Friday weekend specials! Come on out to the country and let's make a deal!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!