DISCOUNTS SATURDAY AT KARIN'S CAUSES BIGGEST ESTATE SALE YET!
moved offsite to warehouse•3 day sale •sale is over
5pm to 7pm
9am to 1pm
9am to 2pm
Terms of Sale: Cash or check; check with proper photo ID
Friday only: Numbers out at 8:30 AM
All items sold as is. No refunds.
We have gone green and provide only limited boxes, bags and protective paper. Please bring some packing materials along, especially if you anticipate buying a lot of china or small items.
$15 donation at door on Thursday evening only; proceeds to benefit Animal Rescue Coalition, New College Foundation and Women's Resource Center of Sarasota
Karin's Causes's team has assembled their biggest and best sale ever, loaded with affordable items, from vintage collectibles to fine art and a little quirky kitsch in between. Our sales are always popular with dealers and collectors who scoop up treasures fast, so shop early. Below is an at-a-glance list of categories. An expanded inventory is available upon request. Contact us through this website. Please check back a few days before the sale begins when many more photos will be uploaded. Thanks for looking.
- Art — fine and folk, glass, ceramic, regionalism; items of gallery quality including low numbered Syd Solomon 1 of 100 lithograph
- Asian — lots of Buddhas, blue and white ware, ginger jars, lamps with cloisionné bases and porcelain with koi design
- Books and Ephemera — including the rare, collectible and first editions and beautiful coffee table books and miniatures dating up to midmod era
- China, Crystal and Fine Porcelain — recognizable names
- Clothing and Accessories — including designer handbags
- Decorative Wares — many items suitable for interior designer look and giftable; several nice pair of lamps and chandeliers, both metal midmod and sophisticated
- Ethnic — including African, Caribbean and South American
- Games — including vintage mahjongg set with Bakelite tiles
- Jewelry — fine as well as costume; close to 1000 pieces ; added on 7 February, from the estate of a wealthy Longboat Key philanthropist, 90 pieces of costume and some fine jewelry, including lots of Brighton, fabulous designer stone jewelry by Simon Sebbag and others; pink and green quartz items; a fab large pearl neckalce with14K clasp; high end Biwa pearl necklace; some nice rings and Kenneth J. Lane in box with papers; more pictures to follow a day or two before sale
- Native American
- Religious — icons, Judaica
- Toys — many vintage metal toys, children's books and desirable dolls
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!