Terms and Conditions:
ESTATE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LOTS: Each lot is believed genuine unless otherwise described, however all items are sold as is, where is, and the ultimate determination is the responsibility of the bidder. Please view items carefully before bidding, for all sales are final.
2. ABSENTEE bids will be executed to the best of our ability but are not guaranteed.
3. SALES TAX: Local Sales Tax Applies. Sales tax on all items purchased unless a current copy of your Sales Tax ID is provided.
4. FLOOR BIDDERS: Room bidders must register and obtain a bidding number on arrival. If successful in obtaining a lot, please ensure that you display your bidding number clearly to the auctioneer and that it is your number that is called out. Affiliated Auctions & Realty reserves the right to refuse participation, registration, and any bidder at any time.
5. Starting prices are determined by the auctioneer at time of the sale.
6. Room bidders must settle their invoices on the day of sale. You may pay for and collect your purchases at any time during the sale.
7. Employees and associates of Affiliated Auctions & Realty LLC are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public.
8. A BUYER’S PREMIUM of 13% (3% discount for cash / check payment) will be added to all floor bids.
9. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to complete the registration and obtain a bidder number. All registration cards contain Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Driver’s License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. No sharing of bidding numbers allowed.
10. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances are regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. He has the right to refuse any bid. The auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer acts as agent only, and shall not be held liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
11. MANNER OF PAYMENT: We accept cash, money order, cashier's check, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
12. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the winning bidder, or may immediately put the lot up for auction again. The decision of the auctioneer is final and absolute.
13. PICK UP & DELIVERY: Affiliated auctions will not ship or transport lots in this auction. Buyers must remove all items on day of auction.
14. TERMS: All bidders will sign Terms and Conditions at registration. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Pre-auction announcements on the day of sale supersede Terms and Conditions defined herein.
15. FIREARMS: When purchasing firearms, it is the buyer’s responsibility to provide Affiliated Auctions & Realty with a current Federal Firearms License (FFL) or Curios & Relics License (C&R) of the FFL Dealer the firearm is being shipped to. We will NOT ship firearms unless we have a current FFL and/or C&R license. All firearms will be shipped to the license holder’s Premises Address. The license may either be faxed to (850) 656-8948 or emailed to Firearms@affiliatedauctions.com. Affiliated Auctions follows all state, federal and local laws when transferring firearms. A $25 background check is required when purchasing a firearm.
16. AUTOMOBILES: All automobiles are sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE. Purchaser must have a valid, current driver’s license or provide a driver who does have a valid driver’s license to drive the vehicle off our lot.
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH AFFILIATED AUCTIONS & REALTY LLC AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.