JULY FINE ART & MILITARY AUCTION
auction house•1 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
AFFILIATED AUCTIONS - AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All items are being sold AS IS, no exceptions. All equipment was in good working condition at time of closure.
2. Location site WILL have power.
3. Local sales tax applies. Sales tax will be added on all items purchased unless a current copy of your Sales Tax ID is provided.
4. Bidders must register and obtain a bidding number on arrival. If successful in obtaining a lot, please ensure that you display your bidding number
clearly to the auctioneer and that it is your number that is called out. Affiliated Auctions & Realty reserves the right to refuse participation, and/or
registration to any bidder at any time.
5. IDENTIFICATION: All registration cards contain full name, address, phone, email, and driver’s license number. Those not willing to disclose this
information cannot partake in the auction. No sharing of bidding numbers is allowed.
6. Bidders must settle their invoices on the day of sale. Bidders may pay for and collect their purchases at any time during the sale only after their
invoices have been paid in full.
7. All items not claimed within seven (7) days will be considered forfeited by the Bidder.
8. Employees and associates of Affiliated Auctions & Realty LLC are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and
regulations as the general public.
9. A BUYER’S PREMIUM of 10% will be added to all cash or check payments. 15% will be added to all credit card payments.
10. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances are regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. He has the right to refuse any bid. The auctioneer
reserves the right to bid on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The
auctioneer acts as agent only, and shall not be held liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
11. MANNER OF PAYMENT: We accept cash, money order, cashier's check, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX. We reserve the
right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks.
12. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the winning bidder, or may immediately
put the lot up for auction again. The decision of the auctioneer is final and absolute.
13. PICK UP & DELIVERY: Affiliated Auctions will not ship or transport any items in this auction, but will allow access for pick-up for seven (7) days.
14. TERMS: All bidders will be required to sign a "Terms and Conditions" at registration. All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Pre-auction
announcements on the day of sale supersede Terms and Conditions defined herein.
John Whitworth, Auctioneer (License #2286) / Auction House (License #AB2262)
BY BIDDING, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH AFFILIATED AUCTIONS & REALTY LLC AND HAVE ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Pre-catalog auction combining military and fine antique items featuring firearms, edged weapons, head gear, uniforms, insignia, coins, currency, jewelry, art, and antiques.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!