From the Windows to the Walls Estate Sale - Demo Sale II- Everything Goes!
demolition sale•1 day sale •sale is over
9am to 1pm
* Please take note of address once posted. Please do not block mailboxes or driveways and park on right side of road. Violators will be towed at their own risk.
* Please respect right side of the street parking instructions, do not park on the grass, or block driveways. Your vehicle will be towed at your own expense if those restrictions are not observed.
* Please do not call or email about prices on items listed for sale. There will be no pre sales.
* We open at 9 am Saturday 6/14/18. (START TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
* We are a licensed company registered with the Florida Department of Revenue and are therefore required to collect state & county sales tax.Tax-exempt parties..please be prepared to provide current tax exempt certificate.
* This is a Tagged, estate/moving sale at Fair Market Value. We accept CASH, DEBIT, AND ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS. 3% convenience fee applies for credit/debit charges.All sales Final. Sold as is. No Refunds or exchanges. Items must be removed by end of the last sales day.
* No large bags,purses, totes, coats, strollers or Pets please. BRING YOUR OWN MOVING HELP. We do not move furniture.
* Please park in designated areas. To ensure a safe and pleasant shopping experience we do reserve the right to restrict admission to 10 at a time.
We've been advised to treat this as a SALVAGE SALE. If it's not nailed down its for sale. MAKE AN OFFER!
This home is full of wonderful Knick knacks and collectibles just waiting to be discovered & taken to a new home.
Pets were present in this home. Those with allergies please be aware. Be prepared to dig out your treasures. Bring shovels & tools to remove fixtures and your found treasures.
Lighting fixtures & appliances can be sold...but can only removed at end of business day (30 min. before close) you will be responsible to remove fixtures yourself in a responsible manner and without damage to home.
EVERYTHING GOES!!! we love to see items go to new homes/owners...So for smart fair shoppers we will sell! sell!! SELL!!!
We've been advised to treat this as a SALVAGE SALE. If it's not nailed down its for sale. MAKE AN OFFER
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!