Lucky You! Brookhaven Bonanza By the Beanie People Memorial Day Weekend!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 6pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles. We're a legitimate business, so we DO charge sales tax.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them!
Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Neiman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardener/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are very simple:
All items sold as is, where is.
All sales final.
Honestly, that is about as simple and direct as we can make it.
To be absolutely clear there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind for anything we sell. We don't sell on-line or over the phone so you decide for yourself, in person, if you want an item and if it will meet your requirements. Once paid for it belongs to you and you are responsible for transporting it to its new home.
Memorial Day weekend, the "Beanie People" will be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town where the employees wear propeller beanie hats, have a certified sense of humor, a state-of-the-art check-out system (designed by a GA Tech brainiac) so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
Sic transit gloria mundi. The process employs a hand crafted pre-famulated modial amulite, with phase detractors in a logrhythmic hydrocoptic panametric fam, employing magneto reluctance and capacitative ambivatient semi-boloic differential girdle springs with semisoidal depleneration.
This house was owned by a couple of successful Atlanta residents who have retired and are packing their bags as quickly as we exit their house, post sale. Florida is calling their name, their house sold in a matter of days and they've had it with Atlanta traffic. This non-smoking couple bought this house four years ago, have no children or pets, SO that means everything in this house is clean as a whistle, no baby goo on chairs or couches, no furniture used as cat scratching posts and no dog skidmarks on the rugs. They are heeding their favorite whine and moving to Miami, which means shedding all the trappings of their funneled down family heirlooms and antiques, in favor of a contemporary life in FL.
SO, come on over to our sale, it's going to be a great event, as even the Dominican nuns of Summit, NJ are praying for our success at this weekend's event!
Parking is OK, but feel free to park on either Grove St. NE, or Tallulah Dr. NE, both are free to park, across Osborne Rd. NE and a very short walk to 1198 Pelly Circle NE.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. This house is stuffed with furniture (some excellent antiques, rugs, mirrors & artwork) including dining room, kitchen, living room, breakfast room, four bedrooms, and a garage full of sparkly things.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph. D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. Usually, after staging a house for our estate sales, I need a cigarette, a shot of whiskey, a Valium, a brown paper bag, a chamomile tea, a General Foods International Coffee, a shot of vodka, a bong hit, a slap upside the head, a mani-pedi, a pint of ice cream, and a long walk on the beach in soft focus.
All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- LOT'S of great merchandise - stay tuned!
- Matching Southwood upholstered couch and love seat
- Grizzel and Mann couch
- Pair of upholstered Grizzel and Mann armchairs
- Hermes scarves and Men's ties
- Chanel & David Yurman jewelry/clothing
- Ton's of vintage costume jewelry, by Trifari, Coro, Gerry's, Sarah Coventry, Firoenza, Giorgio, Sancrest, Monet, Rafael, Napier, Pell, Kelly Waters, Weiss, Estee Lauder
- High end women's clothes, mostly size 6-10. Labels include: Kay Unger, Tory Burch, Bryn Walker, Comfy
- Men's clothes, shirts, shoes
- Contemporary painted buffet, in Moroccan style, s drawers/doors
- French Provincial style carved pine bench
- Renaissance Revival upholstered bench, with floral needlepointed upholstery
- Pair of Drexel mahogany lighted curios cabinets, with beveled glass
- Early 20th cent. Orientalist oil on canvas
- Peruvian artist, Mavique, oil on canvas
- Late 19th cent. French carved oak overmantel mirror
- 19th cent. Continental marquetry inlaid regulator clock
- Late 19th Cent. rosewood Empire style portico clock
- Civil War era 3-legged spool Campaign table
- Set/4 hand carved mahogany dining side chairs, by Henredon
- Asian art, high end porcelains
- 74-piece set of Gorham "Plymouth" sterling silver flatware, in wooden chest
- 90-piece set of Gorham "Melrose" sterling silver flatware, in mahogany chest
- GORGEOUS set of 6 Whiting 7" tall #9325 sterling goblets, date marked 1923, sterling pitcher and trophy
- 1940's Drexel Travis Court mahogany buffet
- 1940's Drexel New Hampton Court mahogany buffet
- Very nice PAIR of vintage Henredon Villandry French Louis-XV-Style walnut chests, measuring 34"w x 19 1/2"d x 24 1/2"t
- Hickory Chair mahogany dining table, w/two 20" leaves, pads, + eight matching mahogany chairs (six sides, two arms)
- King size 4-poster bed, by Hickory-White Furniture Co., with linen upholstered head/footboards
- Pair of Hickory-White single drawer bedside tables
- Bernhardt 8-drawer mahogany dresser
- Set mahogany twin beds, by Bob Timberlake; custom linen bedskirts by Ann Gish, bed linens by Peacock Alley
- Queen size carved cherry 4-poster bed
- Queen size trundle bed, by Bob TImberlake
- Habersham Plantation pine console table, with 4 drawers/doors
- Burled walnut linen press/desk, by J. Tribble, hand made in Brighton, England
- 19th Cent. Louis Phillipe style walnut 5-drawer chest
- Vintage mahogany banded wood 4-drawer chest
- Vintage 4-drawer Kling mahogany chest
- Federal style mahogany serpentine console
- 3-drawer marble top Stickley chest
- PAIR of Visual Comfort RL15808PS-S Ralph Lauren Regency Column Table Lamp In Polished Silver With Silk Shade
- Roche Bobois Intralatina Composition wall unit 2017-10A
- Pair of neoclassical inspired pedestals
- Pair of Federal style mahogany ottomans
- Amazing collection of Persian rugs - room size, runners and smaller throw rugs
- Collection of 4 taxidermied African animals
- Large piece of artwork, by Raschella Collection
- Set/6 hand colored lithographs on paper of original bird paintings by Carlo Antonio Ranieri (1765 – 1826)
- Vintage Chinese art, on silk
- Entire set of Orrefors Optica "Symphony" stemware
- Entire set of Waterford "Sheila" stemware
- Collection of Pigeon Forge pottery
- 61-Piece set Mikasa "Uptown" china
- Sharp LC-52LE920UN 52" Internet-ready 1080p LED-LCD HDTV with built-in Wi-Fi
- Stack-On 8 Gun Cabinet Metal Storage Rifle Safe Wall Locker
- Stakmore wooden folding card table & four matching chairs, bridge edition
- Frontgate 40-Inch .8MM-Gauge Copper Fire Pit; original cost, $500.00
- Frontgate inflatable queen size "E-Z" bed, with 9" thick mattress and storage case, original cost $400.00
- Frontgate Set/4 "Paris Bistro" Navy Bamboo Side Chairs, $800.00 New
- Electrolux Refrigerator/Freezer, Model * LFTR1814LW8, Serial *BA22345321
- CharBroil propane grill, Model # 463338014
- Garage FULL of men's apparel, musical equipment, hand tools, yard tools, etc.
What you won't find at our sale:
- Used prayer cloths from Reverend Ike, with a few dollars of blessings left
- CD collection featuring bags of hammers in a clothes dryer
- Pie eating snakes
- "Honk if you need to poop" bumper stickers
- Members of the local Baptist church choir singing our praises in interminably long repetitious scales of sliding glissandos
- People with no flaws. I feel more comfortable around people who have them, like me, made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We have zero tolerance for theft at our sales and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law - no questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
- Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Master Matt @ (678) 559-9345. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jarrod @ (770) 891-6771.
Neither of these movers are employed by A Southern Spirit, so please don't bug them by calling about items in the sale, they are hired to lift heavy things, not answer probing questions about what's still available at our sale.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!