I10121Margaret Mitchell Neighborhood MCM Home FILLED with Goodies!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 4pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles. We're a legitimate business, so we DO charge sales tax.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them!
Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Nieman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardener/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
This weekend , we'll be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town with a certified sense of humor, a state-of-the-art check-out system, designed by a GA Tech brainiac, so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
This house is stuffed with furniture (some good antiques), dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, den, living room, master bedroom and guest bedroom. This couple built this house in the early 70's and it has remained virtually unchanged since. From the moment you step into the front door, you know these people "made it". A local businessman, who did well for himself in the chemical business (no, not drugs!). The house is completely full of everything you need and a few things you don't want. There's also a two-car garage stuffed with estate-sale-only finds.
The owners have downsized and they want us to hurry up and finish our sale, so they can list the house for sale!
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- 1960's Drexel "Esperanto" dining room table + pads & three leaves, with 6 chairs , matching buffet & china cabinet
- 1970's hi-fi console, converted to a bar - cool!
- Brutalist wall art
- Vintage Spanish brass chandeliers
- 10-light crystal chandelier - the real deal, with crystal prisms, not glass or plastic
- Upholstered armchairs, vintage & antique occasional chairs
- Vintage Henredon mahogany dining room table, six chairs
- Vintage Henredon sofa - pristine condition
- King size, hand painted Italian bed
- Mahogany bedroom suite, by Pennsylvania House
- Vintage queen size Henry Link "Bali Hai" French provincial bedroom suite, with never used Sealy Posturepedic mattress set
- Antique, Marble-topped, 3-drawer chest
- Several small occasional tables
- Several pieces of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Persian rugs (several to choose from) hand made room size, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Surya Fairfield Glam Table Lamp
- Waterford Lismore stemware
- 54-Piece Set Vintage Spode "Cowslip" China
- 28-Piece Set of India Tree china
- 70-Piece Set of vintage diner Shenango china
- 70-Piece Set of Premiere "Overture" china, Japan
- 44-Piece set of Flintridge china
- 20-Piece Dessert Set of Bauscher Weiden china, Bavaria Germany
- 82-Piece Set Vintage Fitz/Floyd "Dragon Crest" China
- 44-piece set of gold flatware, by International Silver Co., + mahogany chest
- Ton's o' silverplated serving pieces, trays, bowls, chafing dishes, pitchers, ice buckets, champagne coolers, etc.
- Kitchen goodies galore!
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
- A pop-up retailer rolling out a new line of apparel called "Circumvent": Boxer shorts worn by Jewish men
- Onsite MASH unit specializing in the incidence of necrotizing enterocolitis in very low birthweight neonates
- 50 ways to teach your cay how to never, ever think outside the litter box
- Bags of groundbreaking urban trail mix, which includes Tic-Tacs, Zoloft, Tylenol, Xanax, No-Doz, Valium, Tums and Almonds
- Wines that promise a clean balance sheet, a lively marketing plan with tasteful notes of originality and a strong fiscal-year finish
- How to take canine training to the next level by teaching them to "Think", "Innovate", & "Be Yourself", elevating your pooch from the banal commands of "Sit", "Stay" & "Heel"
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We have zero tolerance for theft at our sales and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law - no questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
- Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Master Matt @ (678) 559-9345. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jake @ (678) 724- 3966.
Neither of these movers are employed by A Southern Spirit, so please don't bug them by calling about items in the sale, they are hired to lift heavy things, not answer probing questions about what's still available at our sale.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!