- DAY 1/2: Sale begins to close SAT NOV 10 AT 4PM with a lot closing every 35 seconds.
- Our sales features extended bidding. The bidding will be extended for an additional 3 minutes when a bid is placed within the last five minutes of closing time. This to prevent "bid snipping".
- All items sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS". ALL FINAL SALES.
- PAYMENT: AUTO-DEBIT will be executed for all sales (our system will automatically charge the card on file after the close of the sale).
- *** IMPORTANT PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS ***
THU, NOV 9 and FRI, NOV 10.
Due to severe parking constraints successful bidders will be assigned an specific date/time to claim purchases. Unfortunately, only 3 vehicles can be parked at a time (Driveway is up a hill, on a heavily trafficked road, with no provisions for street parking).
CES will make the appropriate designation based on the scenarios described below. Buyers will be contact shortly after the end of sale with further details.
Bidder A – Small quantity of items per invoice NOT including furniture or larger pieces of any kind.
Bidder B – Large quantity of items per invoice OR Any Furniture item that requires 2 men and loading directly into a vehicle.
FORFEITURE: MON, NOV 12, 2018. Successful bidder will forfeit your items if you fail to pick them up or arrange for alternate pick up and shipping through an outside carrier within the allowed time-frame. Title and ownership of the items will revert to Peachtree & Bennett, which may resell or donate the items or restore them to the seller at their sole discretion.