Beanie People Go With the Flow on Garraux, in the HEART of Buckhead!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 6pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles. We're a legitimate business, so we DO charge sales tax.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them!
Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Neiman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardener/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are very simple:
All items sold as is, where is.
All sales final.
Honestly, that is about as simple and direct as we can make it.
To be absolutely clear there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind for anything we sell. We don't sell on-line or over the phone, so you decide for yourself, in person, if you want an item and if it will meet your requirements. Once paid for, it belongs to you and you are responsible for transporting it to its new home.
This weekend, the "Beanie People" will be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town where the employees wear propeller beanie hats, have a certified sense of humor and state-of-the-art check-out system (designed by a GA Tech brainiac) so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me! Sic transit gloria mundi.
This is an authentic estate sale in a gorgeous house, not a collection of flea bitten items thrown out in the garage. Bring your Mercedes', Land Rovers, BMW's, Bentley's and your own shopping carts - this is a sale not to be missed!
This house is very conveniently nestled on a cozy lot, sandwiched between Paces Ferry Road NW and Ridgewood Rd, NW, has been well taken care of, for 20 years, by a successful couple and most of their treasures won't fit into their new condo.
This is a non-smoking home that has been lovingly taken care of, SO that means everything in this house is very clean and tidy, no baby goo on chairs or couches, no furniture used as cat scratching posts and no dog skid marks on the rugs.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. This house is stuffed with furniture (some excellent antiques, rugs, mirrors, china, sterling & artwork) including dining room, kitchen, living room, breakfast nook, four bedrooms, and special treasures.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph. D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. Occasionally we'll have some items included in our sales that are on consignment. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. Usually, after staging a house for our estate sales, I need a cigarette, a shot of whiskey, a Valium, a brown paper bag, a chamomile tea, a General Foods International Coffee, a shot of vodka, a bong hit, a slap upside the head, a mani-pedi, a pint of ice cream, and a long walk on the beach in soft focus.
All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Vintage Baker "Historic Charleston Collection" banded mahogany dining room table, with two leaves
- Set/8 Baker mahogany dining table chairs (2-arms, 6-sides), all from Beverly Hall
- Antique English mahogany 5-drawer chest, with pencil inlay
- 7' 5" tall lighted mahogany 12-light corner cabinet
- Antique walnut corner cabinet
- Vintage Sheraton style mahogany buffet, with solid board back
- Vintage 2-drawer, 3-door French oak sideboard
- Extensive collection of Persian hand woven rugs, all sizes: throw rugs, runners, room size, most from Bijar Rugs, Miami Circle
- 151 piece set of "Grande Baroque" sterling silver flatware, by Wallace, in a large mahogany case, weighs 18 lbs!
- Full leather oxblood couch, by Hancock & Moore
- White upholstered sofa, by Hickory Chair Co.
- Pair of very nice leather/cane armchairs, by "Our House Designs"
- Pair of silk covered slipper chairs, by Cameron Collection, Dallas
- Hekman armoire/linen press
- Baker mahogany Pembroke tables, with pencil inlay and cascading bellflowers
- Mahogany highboy chest, by American Drew
- Set/8 vintage fruitwood dining chairs, (2-arms, 6-sides)
- Pair of Empire walnut 5-drawer chests
- 5 1/2' tall Gilt wood French wall mirror + other great mirrors
- Vintage flame mahogany 4-drawer chest, by Ethan Allen
- Pair of mahogany Federal style mirrors, with golden eagles
- Pair of large, square oak mirrors, with gold gilding
- Antique English 7-drawer desk, with pencil inlay
- Pair of important European blue opaline hand painted urns
- Antique walnut writing desk, converted from a pipe organ
- Antique English 2-drawer mahogany server
- 2 Queen size beds, with all custom made linens (real linen) sewn by Suzie, at Lewis & Sheron; Sealy Posturepedic mattresses
- Antique 3-drawer American pine chest
- Set/3 mahogany nesting tables
- French style pickled wood console table
- Vintage Asian porcelain lamps
- Lovely LARGE collection of Herend "Coronation", or "Battheny" dinner plates, dessert plates, soup bowls and underliners
- Herend "Blue Garland" cake plate
- Pair of Herend floral reticulated dishes
- 38-piece set Vietri (Italy) dinnerware
- 71-Piece set of Wedgwood "Gold Grecian" china
- 67-Piece set of Mikasa "Bryn Mawr" china
- 43-piece set of Wedgwood "Runnymede" china
- 30-piece set of vintage, hand painted Wedgwood dessert china
- Set/8 "Black Knight" dinner plates
- Silverplated holloware and serving pieces
- American Brilliant Cut Glass bowls and stemware
- Two sets of outdoor "all-weather wicker", by Lloyd Loom (Lloyd Flanders)
- Pair of vintage white wicker armchairs
- Vintage mahogany corner chair
- Vintage marble topped French Louis XVI style bouillotte table, with brass gallery, single drawer, candle slides
- Vintage Burberry raincoats, Polo Ralph Lauren jacket, men's suede Brook's Brothers jacket
- Vintage 24" Columbia "Trailhead" aluminum frame mountain bike, Shimano brakes
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
- Live aura-sweeping demonstrations, after satisfying opossum massage therapy
- Shamanic, rattlesnake-sexy, jungle jazz hobo gunslingers, seeking to develop Shaolin discipline
- Must-have candles, with the unmistakable scent of the Colonel's Original Recipe fried chicken
- How to make instant contact with UFO's & aliens by chemically changing your carbon vibration
- Granny’s favorite recipe for gila monster casserole
- Reasons to buy a dress, based on: pockets/no pockets, could you wear it while striding the moors to meet your true love, or how you'd look in it, while trying to solve murders
- How to explain to your partner that you have been banned from riding carts at Walmart because of drinking wine from a Pringles can
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!