It's Simple, You NEED to Attend the Beanie People Sale on Dalrymple!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 6pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles. We're a legitimate business, so we DO charge sales tax.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them!
Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Neiman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardener/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are very simple:
All items sold as is, where is.
All sales final.
Honestly, that is about as simple and direct as we can make it.
To be absolutely clear there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind for anything we sell. We don't sell on-line or over the phone, so you decide for yourself, in person, if you want an item and if it will meet your requirements. Once paid for, it belongs to you and you are responsible for transporting it to its new home.
This weekend, the "Beanie People" will be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town where the employees wear propeller beanie hats, have a certified sense of humor, a state-of-the-art check-out system (designed by a GA Tech brainiac) so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me! Sic transit gloria mundi.
The process employs a hand crafted pre-famulated modial amulite, with phase detractors in a logrhythmic hydrocoptic panametric fam, employing magneto reluctance and capacitative ambivatient semi-boloic differential girdle springs with semisoidal depleneration.
This house is one of four, owned by a very successful Atlanta resident who is soon planning to place this house on the market. This is a non-smoking guest house that has been used relatively infrequently, SO that means everything in this house is clean as a whistle, no baby goo on chairs or couches, no furniture used as cat scratching posts and no dog skid marks on the rugs.
Come on over to our sale, it's going to be a great event, as usual!
Parking on Dalrymple is impossible, but fret not, as there is ample parking, right around the corner on Duncourtney Drive, NE.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. This house is stuffed with furniture (some excellent antiques, rugs, mirrors & artwork) including dining room, kitchen, living room, breakfast room, four bedrooms, and a garage full of sparkly things. As a special treat, Russian artist Dmitriy Proshkin (currently residing in St. Elmo/Chattanooga, TN) will be onsite to sell both his personal artwork and that of his international artist friends!
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph. D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. Occasionally we'll have some items included in our sales that are on consignment. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. Usually, after staging a house for our estate sales, I need a cigarette, a shot of whiskey, a Valium, a brown paper bag, a chamomile tea, a General Foods International Coffee, a shot of vodka, a bong hit, a slap upside the head, a mani-pedi, a pint of ice cream, and a long walk on the beach in soft focus.
All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- LOT'S of great merchandise - stay tuned!
- Collection of nicely framed/matted Mark Chagall limited edition numbered/signed prints
- Antique French hand carved walnut double bed
- Antique French walnut hand carved 4-drawer dresser, with matching mirror and marble top
- Antique French (Normandy) fruitwood sideboard, with three drawers, 2 doors and marble top
- Antique French walnut hand carved buffet, with two drawers, two doors
- Antique English heart pine dry sink, with marble top/backsplash
- Vintage Hekman 5-drawer French bombe chest, with bronze mounts and marble top
- 8 drawer hand painted chest, with dark wooden top
- Vintage Maitland-Smith octagonal, inlaid wood serpentine entry table
- Vintage 1940's banded mahogany dining table, with two matching leaves
- Vintage 1940's "bubble glass" breakfront, with pull-out desk with leather writing surface
- PAIR of Hickory White "Gramercy" lighted curio cabinets, w/3 chrome & glass shelves, mirrored back
- Mahogany Hickory White Chippendale style lighted curio cabinet, w/5 glass shelves
- Glass topped rattan dining table with 6 matching chairs
- Antique hand-colored stained glass panel of the HMS Bounty
- Lalique 9" "Pinsons" Bowl - Finch
- Lalique Deux Hiboux Owls
- Extensive collection of Persian & Afghan hand woven rugs, all sizes - throw rugs, runners & room size
- Set/4 hand carved mahogany dining side chairs, by Henredon
- Asian art, high end porcelains
- Wall mirrors, some good antique ones
- Set 8, 10" hot pink/gold Black Knight dinner plates
- Set 12 Wedgwood "Josephine" pattern W 3927 (butter yellow, w/ivy) dessert set
- Set/8 Hand Decorated 9 3/4" Dinner Plates "Chateau De Neuilly"
- 48-Piece set "Blue Danube" china
- 48-Piece set Wedgwood "Gold Florentine" china
- 75-Piece Set of Copeland Spode "Indian Tree" (England) old mark, w/nice serving pieces!
- 80-Piece set of vintage French Limoges Theodore Haviland Purple Floral china
- Vintage Set/12 Wedgwood "Tonquin Green" Dessert Plates + 9 Coffee Cups
- Sterling pitcher and trophy
- Queen size mahogany sleigh bed
- Roche Bobois "Stilt" extendable glass-topped dining table, with set of 6 leather side chairs
- Entire set of Waterford "Sheila" stemware
- Set/16 Baccarat "Massina" European Water Glass, 7" tall, $180.00 each, from Baccarat
- Set/4 Baccarat "Massina" American water glass, 7 3/4" tall, $180.00 each, from Baccarat
- Set/8 Baccarat Harcourt 1841 barware highballs, 5 1/2" tall; $430.00 a pair, from Baccarat, such a bah-gun! ;-)
- Set/8 Baccarat Harcourt 1841 barware rocks glasses, 3 3/4" tall; $430.00 a pair, from Baccarat
- Deep collection of original Russian painted artwork, some icons and lacquered boxes
- Loads of women's higher end clothing, most sized 6-10, or S
- Outdoor rattan/wrought iron furniture
- Vintage wrought iron outdoor patio set from Rich's
- Vintage heart pine children's kitchen
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
- Overcoming your regret of eating that rotisserie hot dog from the Zippy Mart in the summer of '02
- Betamax tapes of "How to Discover Your Pets Hidden Psychic Powers"
- Russian barometers named Rudolf - because Rudolf the red knows rain, dear
- Coffee makers that produce an elixir that no longer makes you want to cut a witch
- Hipsters burning their mouths on coffee, sipping it before it was cool
- How to have a life-long love affair with deviled eggs and enjoy it
- Troupe of twerking midgets from the 2020 presidential campaign
- Instant ability to successfully translate the timeless, universal truths into your time-bound, physical experiences
- Misty, from the Villa Rica Hooters, offering a trip down memory lane
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We have zero tolerance for theft at our sales and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law - no questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
- Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Master Matt @ (678) 559-9345. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jarrod @ (770) 891-6771.
Neither of these movers are employed by A Southern Spirit, so please don't bug them by calling about items in the sale, they are hired to lift heavy things, not answer probing questions about what's still available at our sale.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!