LAST CHANCE @ 4 Seasons Pottery Certified Estate Sale 50% off in Sandy Springs!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
Hi, thanks for viewing our sale. The following are some of our rules and regulations:
1. There are no returns, no refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions. In other words, all sales are final.
2. We accept cash or credit. Sales tax will be charged on all purchases.
3. We will not discuss pricing prior to the sale over the phone. Once the sale begins, we will give out prices and try to call people back. If you leave a voicemail, please be very specific about the sale location and the item in which you are referring.
4. Please be prepared to provide your own labor. Men may be available to to help in moving, loading, and delivering items during the sale...but you can't count on it. These men also work for tips and there will be a delivery charge.
5. Please be respectful of neighbors and park in a manner that does not block driveways and mailboxes or impede the flow of traffic.
6. We are not responsible for any injury you sustain while on the premises where the sale is being held.
After 28 years of business in Sandy Springs, 4 Seasons Pottery is moving north to Woodstock and has partnered with Certified Estate Sales to sell it all!
A staple in the Atlanta community for over a quarter century, we are pleased to host this liquidation. This is a unique sale, mostly outdoors, and EVERYTHING MUST GO! This is not “leftovers” folks, this is the same high-quality Italian and American made pottery, garden decor and landscaping essentials you’d always find at 4 Seasons... the only place in Georgia you’ll find the absolute best pottery from Italian and European brands such as Massarelli’s, Campanri, Henri, TCI, etc
Please come prepared with labor and proper attire & supplies for what you’re coming for. If you’d like to dig up the Hydrangeas or rhododendrons for instance, please bring a shovel and garden gloves. Need some pea pebbles, large stones for landscaping projects or perhaps slate? Bring a 5 gallon bucket and a shovel. Windows & wrought iron doors? Bring the proper tools please! Sara will be running around making deals you can’t resist!!
Want to pilfer around the property for garden decor? Wear boots & bring gloves and a ladder. THERE IS POISON IVY.
Inside the building you’ll find antiques, signs, gorgeous glass top tables at a fraction of the price... tons of home decor, tools, desks, and more garden & plant supplies. BUT BE CAUTIOUS... THE FLOORS ARE NOT EVEN.
The fire department will be using the property for demolition practice and so everything inside is for sale including doors and windows!
We will be selling gates, arbors, Egyptian planters, fountains, fountain pedestals and stands, a 26’ long neon bar sign from The Derby sports bar (transformer works ), finials, garden & fountain cleaning supplies, a bamboo gate/door, multiple GORGEOUS beveled glass top tables for indoor or outdoor use, shutters, cement garden decor of all types, goldfish, the windows off the house, antiques, glass top tables, commercial size AC unit, rocks, plants, antique dressers, military desk, vintage MCM furniture and decor, one of a kind frames, TONS of Italian cement statues & urns, lumber, etc.
THERE IS PLENTY TO PILFER THROUGH! HUNDREDS OF ONE-of-a-KIND ITEMS!!!
We understand that some marble and granite pieces will need forklifts (which most don’t have sitting in their garage...) and we have a contact to assist with those pieces for an additional fee based on size and location at their discretion; regardless, please be prepared with your own labor and equipment.
This is going to be a fun sale that you will regret missing!
Come one, come all! 4 Seasons has it all!!!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!