SUNDAY 50% OFF The Fabulous O’Dell Estate Sale Historic Downtown Barnesville,GA
* Not responsible for accidents!!! Please be aware of your surrounding! Steps, stairs etc.
* ALL items sold as is where is no returns or exchanges. Make sure your any electric item Works before you pay & leave.
* Please make sure you bring someone with you to load heavy items. We do not move furniture & other heavy items.
* Georgia sales tax will be charged UNLESS YOU ARE TAX EXEMPT. A 3% fee for using any debit or credit cards. Cash is preferred
* Please do not park in Neighbors driveways. Or the driveway to the home unless you were picking up large items.
William & Peggy O'Dell were married for 58 yrs. William passed away in 2006 & Peggy in 2015.
This historic home had a house sitter after Peggy passed; so it was never left empty & unattended.
Here is some sweet info on this wonderful couple:
After graduating from Brenau College, Peggy went to Atlanta to work for the Red Cross during World War II. A friend at the Red Cross set her up on a blind date with a marine who was in Atlanta for training, Bill O’Dell & apparently it was love at first sight. The Odell's went on to have several children & raised the family in this wonderful rambling house on Stafford Avenue. ( THE HOUSE IS ALREADY SOLD)
You'll find a beautiful unique furniture ephemera, beautiful rugs, cut glass, Antique bedroom furniture, vintage kitchen items , Primitives and more. This large home is plenty big with great treasures to discover in every nook & cranny! So come see us & have fun!
Among the antiques & collectibles there is quite a bite of Barnesville,Ga ephemera. All of the Gordon items and Barnsville cookbooks are spread throughout the house so everyone has a chance to get some treasures.
An added plus: Historic downtown Barnesville has several wonderful southern restaurants for your dining pleasure!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!