Up to 75% OFF SATURDAY- Find Your PERFECT PIECE at this Gorgeous Home of Treasures in Canton
moving sale•3 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 2pm
10am to 4pm
Terms and Conditions:
1. CASH and ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS will be accepted. There is a 3% CONVENIENCE FEE for all CC. Please NO checks!
2. PLEASE BRING BAGS AND BOXES TO PACK YOUR PURCHASED ITEMS.
3. ALL FURNISHINGS MUST BE REMOVED BY THE FINAL DAY OF THE SALE.
4. All Sales are "FINAL" and "AS IS".
5. It is your RESPONSIBILITY to check your merchandise for damage, scratches etc.
ANY damage that we notice is on the sales tag. Terms and Conditions:
6. You MUST bring help to load large items. WE CANNOT HELP LOAD FURNITURE.
7. Please DO NOT call for pricing and we DO NOT presell.
8. Some exclusions may apply to daily discount.
9. We reserve the right to refuse sale of items to any customer at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Join us for an AWESOME sale in this beautiful golf course community!
Amazing artwork and treasures throughout the house!
Some of the original art included...
“Sleeping Shaman Mesa” ceramic grizzly by Gene and Rebecca Tobey purchased from
Contemporary Southwest Galleries in Santa Fe, NM
“Market by the Church” a watercolor by Tom Hill purchased from Settlers West Galleries in Tucson, AZ
“Journey to a Point of View” by Bob Howard purchased from Impressions II Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Hitchin Up the Trolley” a 24x48 painting by Santos Barbosa purchased from El Presidio Gallery
“Red Dress” a 48X36 painting by Mary Wyant purchased from El Presidio Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Courtyard Entrance” a 16X12 oil painting by Cheryl English purchased from El Presidio Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Expressions of Clay” by Sue Krzyston purchased from El Presidio Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Entering the Hunt” a lithograph by Vigil purchased from El Presidio Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Ceremonial Maiden” a marble sculpture by Robert Garcia purchased from Sanders’ Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Serape” by Hypatia purchased from El Presidio Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“Dakota Warrior” a copper wire Indian sculpture purchased at Creative Creations in Tucson, AZ
“Wood Carver” made of mesquite wood by Frank Franklin purchased at Sanders’ Galleries in Tucson, AZ
“Butterfly Maiden” an acrylic piece by M. Bell purchased at El Presidio Gallery in Tucson, AZ
“El Gaucho” a 10X12 acrylic by Santos Babosa purchased at El Presidio Gallery
A Calligraphic Fountain by Charles White purchased at El Prado Galleries in Santa Fe, NM
Living Room furniture
Dining Room furniture
Florals and Greenery
Accent Chairs and Tables
Bedding and Linens
Mackenzie Childs items
Gun Cabinet (does not include guns)
and much more!!
As always, thank you for your continued support!
Robin and The Perfect Piece Team
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!