Blue Moon Estate Sales in Evans, GA
Thank you for your interest in another great Blue Moon Estate Sale!
CDC and state guidelines regarding COVID 19 will be followed during this sale.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASKS OR FACE COVERING.
SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ENCOURAGED.
THERE WILL BE HAND SANITIZER will be AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMERS.
WE ALLOW A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE AT ONE TIME.
A TIME LIMIT MAY BE IMPOSED ON EACH GROUP OF SHOPPERS.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION!
* PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR ON THE GRASS *
* WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS WITH PROPER I.D for up to $300, and CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS for purchases for items over $10
* We do not charge a fee for using a card *
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Please bring help to load any heavy or large items purchased at the sale. Buyers are responsible for the removal of large items. If you plan on purchasing a large or heavy item, please bring adequate help, as Blue Moon employees are not available to load challenging items. Purchased items must be removed from the property prior to closing the last day of the sale unless a prior arrangement has been made.
2) We have sold tags if you wish to purchase large items. Please write your name and phone number on the sold tag. Then, remove the bottom portion of the perforated tag. We do not allow the use of any sold stickers other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. Once the sold sticker is placed, you are then obligated to purchase that item. Please do not hoard items to weed through later.
3) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. All items are sold "AS IS". You are welcome to test the working condition of electronic items on site. We do not make guarantees regarding the operational or cosmetic condition of items sold and we do not offer refunds.
4) If anyone is caught stealing, the proper authorities will be contacted.
5) Doors will open at the published time, not before. We will hand out numbers approx. 1 & 1/2 hours before we open each day, 1 number per person. When the sale starts, shoppers will enter according to their number.
6) If you pick up an item and decide not to buy it, please place the item back where you found it.
7) Please be careful while shopping. If you break or damage an item, you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
8) Please respect the property. Do not bring food or drinks into the home.
9) We do not do "pre-sales" or provide pricing information prior to the start of a sale.(unless advertised otherwise)
10) Please be aware. Blue Moon Estate Sales, nor homeowners, are responsible for accidents.
11) Public restrooms will not be available for public use at the sale.
12) Please do not block the neighbors driveways or mailboxes.
HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES!
Large home in Windmill Plantation. Exciting news about this estate sale. We have found so many treasures at this home, we are going to hold a 3 day sale!! Please note, dates have changed. Sales starts on Friday, March 12 to Sunday, March 14.
Furniture. Paintings. Mirrors. Antiques. Fine China. Kitchenware. Rugs. Crystal Chandeliers. Lots of collectibles. Vintage Toys. Records. Comic Books. Holiday Decorations. Tools and so much more.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!