Cedar Creek Crossing Estate Sale Lilburn GA
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
12pm to 7pm
10am to 4pm
BY ATTENDING this Event, Attendees/Customers/Buyers agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Estate Sale.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ESTATE SALE
This is an Estate Sale---this is not an auction. Items will be priced to sell. Rain or Shine! (Read More)
1. Parking: Do not block mailboxes &/or neighbors' driveways, or drive/park on any property’s grass. Damage to Property is Customer’s responsibility.
2. Payments Accepted: Cash, local check & all major credit/debit cards with valid ID (3% convenience fee added to credit/debit card sales). NO OUT OF STATE CHECKS!
3. LOADING: Reminder - Bring your own help to load, tools, hand-trucks, etc. WE DO NOT LOAD! Absolutely no loading assistance available...Buyers must bring their own moving help & moving equipment! Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee.
4. Packing: We suggest Buyers bring their own packing supplies. Buyer is responsible for packing/boxing/wrapping purchases & all issues associated with such. As a convenience to Customer, Boxes/Bags/Paper MAY be available while supplies last.
5. No Refunds: All Sales are FINAL & all purchases are "AS IS-WHERE IS" with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES. Pricing is based on item’s assessed value & condition.
6. Buyer Due Diligence: Buyer is solely responsible for inspecting merchandise before purchasing for acceptability of condition (i.e. imperfections, scratches, breakage, chips, damages, flaws, repairs, etc.).
7. Verify Purchases: Buyer is solely responsible for selection of items & checking to be sure they have the correct items before merchandise leaves the premises. Once paid merchandise has left the premises, the sale is final.
8. Breakage: If Customer damages or breaks an item, Customer agrees to pay for the item.
9. Sales Tax: Sales Tax will be collected. If you have a Re-sale Tax Certificate, or GATE Card, present your CURRENT YEAR copy before checking out. No exceptions.
10. Agents: We are Agents for the Estate. WE ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
11. Children, Pets, Bags: NO PETS, NO UNATTENDED CHILDREN! No bags or totes. Children must be under direct & continual supervision at all times.
12. SMOKING: No smoking or tobacco allowed on the Premises.
12. Surveillance: Customer is put on notice & acknowledges possibility of video / audio surveillance used on site.
13. Sale Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse sale of items to any customer at any time.
14. Inspection: We reserve the right to inspect any customer’s bags / totes / handbags / packs at any time.
Thank you for your understanding & acceptance of these Terms & Conditions!
We appreciate your business!
Owners have downsized, leaving behind a number of family heirlooms, collectibles and household items. Home is FOR SALE, Buyer's agents are welcomed. Call Sam Williamson Realtor for details: 706.202.2685
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!