This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Wall to Wall Loaded 2000 Sg. Ft. Basement Tag Sale
Bella Storia Estate Liquidation, LLC
Terms and Conditions:
By Georgia State Law we are required to collect sales tax on all purchases unless you provide a copy of your Georgia State Sales Tax Exemption form for our files. In this case identification will be required and must match the name on the tax exemption form. You cannot share your Tax Exemption form with any third party. If the Tax Exemption form is in a Business name, you must supply proof of employment with said business to use the exemption.
1. We gladly accept Cash, and all Major Credit and Debit Cards with a 3% processing fee which is automatically calculated upon checkout. No checks will be accepted unless we know you personally.
2. All items are sold “as is” and “where is” and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect prior to purchase and to remove bought items using their own resources. This means you, the purchaser, must make arrangements to remove all large pieces using personnel not working at the estate sale and you must bring your own packaging materials, boxes, crates or dollies to remove your item. All Estate Sale employees will be busy assisting others and may not help lift or carry heavy items.
3. Please park on one side of the roadway so as to not cause an impassable bottleneck in the roadway. Do not block any driveway for any period of time.
4. Do not park in the Estate Sale Driveway as this is to be a loading zone only
5. We love children, but we cannot condone them running amuck inside the sale area. Parents are wholly responsible for the actions and control of their little ones so we ask that you keep your darlings close and monitor their activities while inside the sale event.
6. We adhere strictly to a “you break it, you buy it” policy.
7. While we try to check each electronic item as to functionality, we suggest you do so prior to purchase as well. Our helpful staff can assist you in this endeavor. Just ask.
8. All sales are final! No exchanges, returns or refunds will be made. Once you buy it you own it. Please inspect your item prior to purchase.
9. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries while on the property, so be careful!
10. In some sales, but not all, we gladly offer pre-sales on most items three days prior to the sale start. Just ask.
11. All items must be removed prior to the sales end. This means your purchased item(s) must be picked up by 4pm Sunday. No exceptions.
This basement is loaded with all kinds of goods from furniture to antiques and collectibles.
Complete item descriptions and photos are coming soon.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 283.
This basement is loaded with all kinds of goods from furniture to antiques and collectibles. Complete item descriptions and photos are coming soon.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?