4/20 Fun in Marietta on Chippendale Happy Trail!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 6pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles. We're a legitimate business, so we DO charge sales tax.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them!
Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Neiman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardener/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are very simple:
All items sold as is, where is.
All sales final.
Honestly, that is about as simple and direct as we can make it.
To be absolutely clear there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind for anything we sell. We don't sell on-line or over the phone so you decide for yourself, in person, if you want an item and if it will meet your requirements. Once paid for it belongs to you and you are responsible for transporting it to its new home.
This weekend, the "Beanie People" will be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town where the employees wear propeller beanie hats, have a certified sense of humor, a state-of-the-art check-out system (designed by a GA Tech brainiac) so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me! The sale starts 4/20, which is a national holiday "Weed Day", of sorts (Google it) AND it's located on Chippendale Trail - bring your own dancers. All we have is a cute, short Mexican guy, two old white guys who can't dance very well and a Grandmotherly type - so, yes, bring your own talent and feel free to share.
Sic transit gloria mundi. The process employs a hand crafted pre-famulated modial amulite, with phase detractors in a logrhythmic hydrocoptic panametric fam, employing magneto reluctance and capacitative ambivatient semi-boloic differential girdle springs with semisoidal depleneration.
This house is owned by a 93-year old doctor's wife (the first podiatrist in the county) will soon be available for sale and is stuffed with furniture (some very good antiques, rugs, mirrors & artwork), dining room, library, kitchen, living room, four bedrooms, and a garage full of sparkly things. Whatever precious wanted, she got! This couple loved to travel, had no children and loved to collect things. The current owner has loved this home for 21 years and decided that assisted living is definitely much preferable to house ownership. Please contact Deborah Flowers, of Atlanta Fine Homes/Sotheby's International Reality, at 770-314-2345 for more information.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph. D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. Usually, after staging a house for our estate sales, I need a cigarette, a shot of whiskey, a Valium, a brown paper bag, a chamomile tea, a General Foods International Coffee, a shot of vodka, a bong hit, a slap upside the head, a mani-pedi, a pint of ice cream, and a long walk on the beach in soft focus.
All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- LOT'S of great merchandise - stay tuned!
- Vintage Dixie 5-piece bedroom suite
- Inlaid English mahogany bookcase
- Kittinger love seat
- HUGE collection of blue/white china
- 60-piece set of Spode "FLEUR DE LYS" gold china
- 105-piece set of Blue Danube (Japan) china, + several serving pieces available
- Entire set of Baccarat "Directoire" stemware:
-13 Water Goblets
-12 Claret Wines
-12 Champagne Coupes
-12 Dessert Bowls
- LaBarge brass/beveled glass coffee table
- Vintage drop-leaf pine dining table
- Pair of mahogany lyre bookshelves
- Mahogany double settee
- Baker mahogany desk
- Pair vintage Chinese ancestral portraits, on silk
- Antique French marble mantle clock
- Vintage brass/glass bar cart
- 5-arm crystal chandelier
- FABBY 6-arm vintage brass/crystal Spanish chandelier!
- Vintage signed Brutalist Wall art, by Bijan
- Mahogany game table
- Pair of Hickory White mahogany 1-drawer end tables
- Pair of Maitland-Smith 3-arm table lamps
- Craftmaster upholstered sofa
- Antique French mahogany/gilt double bed, with upholstered headboard
- Pair 1930's mahogany end tables, with red leather tops
- Drexel Rexwood 5-drawer chest of drawers, with matching pair of nightstands
- Pair of Hickory White wingback chairs
- Upholstered wingback chair, with matching ottoman
- Pair of Theodore Alexander hand painted Chinoiserie wooden urns
- Hand painted Chinoiserie chest, with matching beveled glass wall mirror
- Huge 1970's mahogany armoire, with flanking bookshelves
- 74-piece set of Gorham "Plymouth" sterling silver flatware in pine chest
- 90-Piece set of Gorham "Melrose" sterling silver flatware in mahogany chest
- Gorham sterling silver trophy
- Set/6 sterling silver goblets, by Whiting, 1923 date mark
- 9" sterling silver pitcher, by Watrous Silver Co.
- Persian rugs (several to choose from) all hand woven, room size, area rugs and runners
- Set of bamboo outdoor furniture
- Haywood Wakefield bamboo pair of end tables, matching coffee table and 2-level side table
- Vintage 5-Drawer Teak Desk, by Art Woodwork Ltd., Montreal, Designed by Jacques S Guillon, Alumna Series
- Pair round, stained glass panels
- Several nice table lamps, floor lamps
- Several wall mirrors
- Lots of interesting art
- Kitchen goodies galore - cookware, sets of dishes, aluminum pots/pans
- Frigidaire freezer
- Vintage 1940's coppertone "Moist Master" Kelvinator refrigerator/freezer - YEP!
- GE Washer/Kenmore Dryer
- Pair of 4' tall glazed pots
- Outdoor galvanized planters
- Wrought iron outdoor table & four chairs
- Puzzles galore
- Hand tools, garden tools
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
- Cases of Necco Wafers, invented during the Civil War, to induce even more pain to soldiers suffering from gangrene
- Ambition pills with a positive cure for troublesome dreams, enlarged veins, evil forebodings, aversions to society, impotence, despondency and nervous debility
- Toy poodles dancing atop the dining room table to the "Harper Valley PTA"
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales. If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours.
We have zero tolerance for theft at our sales and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law - no questions.
Terms and Conditions:
- WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
- Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS, WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee; call Master Matt @ (678) 559-9345. If he's busy, call Gigolo Jarrod @ (770) 891-6771.
Neither of these movers are employed by A Southern Spirit, so please don't bug them by calling about items in the sale, they are hired to lift heavy things, not answer probing questions about what's still available at our sale.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!