Beanie People Feel the Love Valentine's Day Weekend, on Duxford (Woodland Gate) Smyrna/Vinings Area
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 6pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles.
We're a legitimate business, so we DO charge sales tax.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them!
Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Neiman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardener/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
Terms of Sale
Our terms of sale are very simple:
All items sold as is, where is.
All sales final.
Honestly, that is about as simple and direct as we can make it.
To be absolutely clear there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind for anything we sell. We don't sell on-line or over the phone, so you decide for yourself, in person, if you want an item and if it will meet your requirements. Once paid in full, it belongs to you and you are responsible for transporting it to its new home.
This weekend, the "Beanie People" will be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town where the employees wear propeller beanie hats, have a certified sense of humor and state-of-the-art check-out system (designed by a GA Tech brainiac) so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me!
Sic transit gloria mundi.
The process employs a hand crafted pre-famulated modial amulite, with phase detractors in a logrhythmic hydrocoptic panametric fam, employing magneto reluctance and capacitative ambivatient semi-boloic differential girdle springs with semisoidal depleneration.
This house is very conveniently located on a cozy cul-de-sac, in the Vinings/Smyrna area and has been well taken care of, for 20 years.
I know you're curious, NO, the owner didn't die! She is planning on the empty nest syndrome and wisely moving from 6,100 sq. ft., to a much more manageable condo. She wants to begin with a clean slate and most of her goodies won't fit into the new condo. Among the collections is quite a bit of art, including good Russian artists.
This is a non-smoking home that has been lovingly taken care of, SO that means everything in this house is very clean and tidy, no baby goo on chairs or couches, no furniture used as cat scratching posts and no dog skid marks on the rugs.
Come on over to our sale, it's going to be a great event, as usual!
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. This house is stuffed with furniture (some excellent antiques, rugs, mirrors & artwork) including dining room, kitchen, living room, breakfast nook, four bedrooms, and a garage full of special treasures. As a special treat, Russian artist Dmitriy Proshkin (currently residing in St. Elmo/Chattanooga, TN) will be onsite to sell both his personal artwork and that of his international artist friends!
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph. D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. Occasionally we'll have some items included in our sales that are on consignment. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. Usually, after staging a house for our estate sales, I need a cigarette, a shot of whiskey, a Valium, a brown paper bag, a chamomile tea, a General Foods International Coffee, a shot of vodka, a bong hit, a slap upside the head, a mani-pedi, a pint of ice cream, and a long walk on the beach in soft focus.
All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- Bernhardt "Embassy Row" collection: mahogany coffee table, matching end tables, sofa and matching loveseat
- Bernhardt "La Scala" double pedestal dining table
- Bernhardt "La Scala" lighted china cabinet
- Bernhardt "Cassatt" sofa and matching loveseat
- Wonderful Bernhardt "La Scala" double pedestal mahogany dining table, includes 2, 18" leaves, felt pads, 8 chairs (2 arm, 6 side)
- Bernhardt "La Scala" mahogany lighted china cabinet, with beveled glass and mirrored back glass
- Exquisite Councill Craftsmen Hepplewhite flame mahogany sideboard, with pencil inlay, shell detail in corners of cabinet doors/drawers and cascading bellflower detail on saber legs
- Bernhardt mahogany queen size bed, with Yves Delorme linens
- Bernhardt 3-drawer chest, with green marble top
- Bernhardt "Embassy Row" server, with marble top and pacific cloth silverware drawer
- Hooker Furniture partner's desk, from the Seven Seas Collection, desk top with gilt accented leather inserts
- Lexington Furniture, King size mahogany 4-poster bed, from the "Palmer Home Collection", with Yves Delorme linens
- Lexington Furniture "Palmer Home Collection" 4-drawer mahogany night stand/bachelor's chest
- Lexington Furniture "Palmer Home Collection" 7-drawer dresser and matching wall mirror
- Lexington Furniture "Palmer Home Collection" linen press
- Vintage Venetian style wood and cane Baker settee
- 1940's vintage flame mahogany writing desk
- Antique mahogany library table
- Vintage hand painted mahogany demilune, by Berkey & Gay, Grand Rapids, MI; matching wall mirror
- Four antique French wrought iron/marble console tables
- Pair of vintage French Bouillotte -style side tables, with pink marble tops and brass gallery
- Vintage French bronze, "L'Instruction", by Émile Bruchon
- Two French Aubusson rugs
- Pair of vintage John Richard's framed fragments
- Pair of vintage brass andirons
- Vintage gilt wood Italian barometer
- Vintage set/3 Italian Florentine nesting tables
- Italianate sofa, with down cushions, from Bed Down
- Sofa and slipcover, from Storehouse
- DOUBLE walk-in closet of women's clothing "S" or "PS", Anne Taylor quality or better, shoes, boots, three mink coats
- Butcher block oak pub table, with 6 chairs, from Storehouse
- 151 piece set of "Grande Baroque" sterling silver flatware, by Wallace, in a large mahogany case, lined with pacific cloth - over 18 POUNDS of sterling!
- Vintage French bronze and marble clock set
- 60-piece set of Lenox "Westwind" china
- 58-piece set of Wedgwood "Grand Gourmet" bone china
- 58-piece set of Wedgwood Colosseum Platinum china, bicentenary celebration, 1995
- 30-piece set of Lenox "McKinley" china
- Wedgwood cookware
- Waterford stemware and serving pieces
- Wheel-cut vintage crystal stemware
- Nice collection of hand painted Von Schierholz German porcelain dishes, with applied flowers
- Vintage pair of porcelain RPM (Austria) table lamps, with original shades and finials
- Vintage Gucci luggage: matched set of four pieces!
- NIB Proboat Volere 22 RC 1950's Chris Craft mahogany runabout boat
- Sam Houston Pistol/Texas Sesquicentennial, black powder commemorative revolver, sold by the USHS
- Outdoor cast aluminum "Atlantis" table, with six chairs and umbrella (Sunbrella fabric), by Cast Classics, Landgrave
- Pair of cast aluminum chaise lounges, by Cast Classics
- TrailMaster Mid XRX/R, 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled GoKart
- Honda Variable Speed Lawnmower, Model HRR2166VKA, Serial MZCG-8059478
- Schwinn Gateway 28" 700c Women's Hybrid Bike
- Black GE Built-In Double Oven, Model # JTP2780D1BB, Serial # TA685929Q
- Black GE Built-In Microwave, Model# JVM1631BB 005, Serial# SA954918S
- Powerhorse 9000 Kerosene Generator, Item #166114, Serial #05121991
- Dyson DC 33 Vacuum Cleaner
- Bissell "Pro Heat" Dirtlifter Carpet Cleaner
- Kid Kraft "Uptown Pastel Ply Kitchen"
- Tools, tools and more tools
- Christmas, Halloween, you-name-it holiday treasures
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!