Swahili Swan Song In Suwanee - Treasures OTP!
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 6pm
9am to 6pm
10am to 4pm
We accept cash, credit & debit cards as payment, with a 3% credit card fee - nothing's free, someone has to pay for those sky miles.
We have a few boxes available, but if you feel motivated, please bring boxes and packing material - you'll need them! Always bear in mind that we're an estate sale company, not Nieman's.
Please make an effort to bring your own muscle (gardner/house boy) to load heavy furniture.
You CAN do it. What is that you ask? You CAN drive outside the perimeter to attend a good estate sale. This sale has nothing to do with Swahili or singing swans, but it IS located in Suwanee. Kind of lyrically lulling, no? Feel free to check back often, better pics will be available as the sale morphs and unfolds.
We were contacted by excited homeowners who have decided to move cross-country (L.A.) by achieving escape velocity from the confines of the ATL. They were known to haunt a few antique stores, antique shows and consignment shops. Their home reflects their taste level and there's something here for just about everyone.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph.D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someones home. We do not personally own any of the items available at a sale. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - Sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
Aretha Franklin first sang about our company in 1967 - all we're asking for is a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T!
What you will find at our sale:
- 4 Bedrooms full of furniture
- Kitchen goodies - 3 sets of china, sets of glassware, crystal stemware, utensils, pots & pans
- Wonderful heart pine twin beds, antique drop-leaf dining table, rocker
- Wicker furniture
- Collection of vintage cast iron goodies
- Gorgeous French mahogany dining table, w/ 2 leaves & 8 chairs + several occasional chairs
- 1940's mahogany secretary, corner cabinet, curio cabinet
- Upholstered chairs, armchairs, pairs of antique French Bergere chairs
- Beautiful French Claw-foot, leather topped desk & matching chair
- Lot's of art - signed originals and nicely framed prints
- Rugs - hand made Persian rugs, area rugs and runners
- Mirrors, some contemporary, some antique
- Several nice table & floor lamps
- Garish kitchen ceramic Rooster & Hen collection
- Women's suits/assorted apparel (sizes 12-16) some shoes
- Men's apparel, T-shirts, suit coats, pants, shoes, boots (size 10 1/2 - 11)
- Tools: Yard tools, hand tools, saws, ladders
- Holiday Hell Area (Mostly Christmas, but actually quite nice stuff, for a pleasant change)
- Lot's more smalls!
What you won't find at our sale:
- A petting zoo for the children or a popcorn machine to feed them
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupes, Hot Wheels cars, baby clothes, crappy junk
- Reasons behind the world death rate holding steady at 100%
- A pie eating contest featuring gluten-free crusts and sugar-free fillings
- The results of a backyard architectural dig, featuring ancient race of odd skeleton people
- Menopausal women browbeating you into a sale
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
We LOVE what we do and most of our customers. Please realize that we don't tolerate theft of any kind at our sales.
If you want to steal from estate sales, please realize that you need to visit another sale, not ours. We will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law, no questions.
Terms and Conditions:
WE ARE UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE REGARDING SPECIFIC ITEMS AT EACH ESTATE SALE SUCH AS PRICE, SIZE OR AVAILABILITY.
Cash & Checks accepted with proper ID. NSF Checks will be charged a $35 fee. For purchases over $50, Credit/Debit cards are accepted. All purchases made AS IS WHERE IS with NO WARRANTY, NO GUARANTEE, NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES.
Please do not block neighbors when you park. A Southern Spirit Estate Sales & the owners ARE NOT responsible for any accident or injury while on property.
We have limited loading assistance available, so please try bring your own moving help. Professional moving arrangements can be made for a fee, call Nelyo @ 404-281-8389.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!