Thomaston Moving/Downsizing Sale by Aging Gracefully Antiques
moving sale•3 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
9am to 4pm
9am to 4pm
Accept most major credit cards, bank cards and cash. No checks.
PLEASE NOTE: This sale, no bathroom.
BRING YOUR FLASHLIGHTS & GLOVES FOR SEARCHING THE SHED'S
Georgia Business Licensed company
Taxes are collected on all purchases unless you bring proof of Tax Exempt status for file. If you do not provide proof of tax exempt status, you will be taxed.
We do not load furniture or heavy items...bring your own helpers. Please be careful when moving items not to damage property. You will be responsible for any damages to homeowners property.
All purchases must be picked up before the close of the sale.
Not responsible for accidents in, out and around the property.
DO NOT BLOCK DRIVE WAY. Parking will be in front yard
Children must be accompanied with parents/adult
Please be mindful of neighbors property...Do not block driveways.
Number system available 30 minutes before doors open, thank you for your patience when you are waiting in line.
This rain has tried to wash us away....98% of everything has been priced. Due to all this rain you may find something here or there w/o a price...it won't take us but a moment to get you a price. Come have some fun and enjoy shopping around. There should be plenty of parking for this sale in the front yard. We have been working hard to get this sale ready for all of you. There will be a wide assortment available. Be sure to bring a flashlight for shopping in the sheds and probably a sweat/dry off rag....it has been hot and wet! The ground is soaked so watch your step and be careful. We have put some hay out in some areas to help with the wetness.
- Bedroom set
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- washer & dryer
- costume jewelry
- Huge Mash VHS collection
- Vintage toy tractor, dump truck, cars and more to be discovered
- Large farm style dining table
- Kitchen appliances (many)
- Kitchenware, glassware, flatware, dishes, etc.
- Linen: twin, full, queen, king assortment...sheets, pillowcases, spreads, throws, few towels
- Bull horns and bull/cow skull
- Baker's rack
- Small China cabinet
- Porcelain enamel cabinet
- Like new men's hunting jacket size 5x
- Men's shirts/clothes: xlarge, xxlarge, 2x, 3x, 4x (mostly shirts)
- Women's clothes size 26-32, 2x, 3x, 4x (few shirts, dresses and shifts)
- End tables, sofa table, coffee table
- Dining Chairs
- Tools, yard tools
- Chain saws
- Lawn mowers
- Air Compressor
- Swings: wood & metal
- Vintage patio/outdoor iron table & chairs
- Vintage Toys, Barbies, yellow metal dumptruck, TW35 Ford Tractor w/Grandma at the wheel (love it!!) and more to discover in sheds
- Many more pictures to come!! Picture collage shows a little of what we will be digging through to find a lot of special treasures
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!