POSTPONED! Established Toccoa Family Estate by Lifetime Estate Sales
estate sale•2 day sale •33 days away
9am to 5pm
9am to 2pm
•We accept cash and credit cards(3%convenience fee for use of credit card).
•Please bring your own bags, paper and boxes to wrap and pack your items and be prepared to move the items you purchase.
•No restrooms available.
•We use the numbers system on opening day. Approximately 1 hour before the sale, numbers will begin to be available and entrance will be in number order. Be back within 15 minutes of opening to line up.
•For safety reasons, we reserve the right to limit the number of people entering.
•Please no large handbags but inspectable shopping bags are fine
•Shoplifting or price switching is stealing and will not be tolerated. Police will be called & charges pressed.
•Lifetime Estate Sales nor the homeowner are responsible for accidents.
•Be respectful of family and their neighbors and do not block driveway, mailboxes etc.
•We collect sales tax as required by the State. Please bring a filled out resale certificate if you are tax exempt. If you do not have your resale certificate with you, we will charge you sales tax.
•ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All items are considered used, so please check the items yourself. No refunds, No returns!
SALE HAS BEEN POSTPONED. WE WILL REPOST WITH AN ONLINE ESTATE SALE WITH CURBSIDE PICKUP. KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WEBSITE FOR CHANGES. STAY SAFE OUT THERE! KAY & TEAM
Estate Sale of an established Toccoa family. Contents of entire house and 2 storage units. Incredible fine jewelry, designer clothes & shoes, antiques, mid century modern, and so much more. Please see photos for descriptions.
The safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. With rapidly changing conditions regarding COVID-19, the following will apply.
(1) Pre-sales: Yes we can! Total purchase must be $100 or more and you must be committed to buying the pieces discussed.
(2) we will only allow 8 people in the house at a time, and of course, practice social distancing. Email us to set up a time for you to come. Time limit of 1 hour.
(3) Gloves: please bring your own.
(4) Hand washing station will be available
(5) We're All In This Together: Please make sure you're doing your part as well, washing hands often, covering a cough/sneeze with your elbow or a tissue, and keeping your hands away from your face.
(6) If conditions should change, this sale could be postponed so please check back before you come.
We do ask if you are not feeling well or having symptoms, please stay home. Let's all stay well and have many more sales to look forward to!
Lifetime Estate Sales • 706-490-3453 • Kay Boyd, Owner • Insured & Bonded
kay@LifetimeEstateSales.com • www.LifetimeEstateSales.com
Consultations are always free!
To everything there is a season…
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!