We are moving and so many of our cherished items must go. Some of the highlights include the following:
2001 Saab Turbo convertible, 55000 miles, no winters,near perfect
- Large, spectacular Drexel Heritage mahogany inlaid china cabinet.
- Newer leather sofa and love seat, with four position recliners
- Antique walnut inlaid secretary in exceptional unrestored condition
- Large hand-woven Persian rugs
- King four poster bed with matching hutch
- Assorted bar stools, chairs, and end tables
- Large oil paintings, wall mirrors, and assorted art
- Exceptional hand-made scaled sailing ships
- Large neon beer sign
- Exercise equipment including near new Vision Fitness treadmill
- Various garage items including a Thule vehicle luggage carrier, high-end Zymol car wax, power tool, chain saw, etc.
- Men's clothing including an impressive collection of Allen Edmonds seldom worn shoes in pampered condition, leather jackets including an as new Yamaha Star motorcycle jacket
- Women's clothes including leather jackets, dresses, shoes and sweaters
- Golf balls ... sooo many golf balls!!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 352.