STONEBRIDGE Upscale Estate Sale Starts Saturday-Double Header Sale!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 2pm
All purchases are final - kindly inspect your items before you purchase. No refunds or exchanges. PLEASE BRING HELP MOVING HEAVY ITEMS. 19 years of moving furniture has taken a toll on our guys. If you want to get rid of paper or plastic bags laying around your home, we'll gladly take them off your hands! Not responsible for Accidents. We accept cash, cards of all kinds, Apple Pay, Droid Pay, and checks only if we know you. Please be prepared to remove your shoes if the weather is wet or ground muddy. Feel free to bring booties or socks. You may have to wait a bit outdoors, so dress accordingly, and we will let in as many as ipossible, but this is a smallish townhome. Beautiful, but not a mcmansion! Thanks, guys!
Yet Another Double Header Estate Sale Weekend!
Stonebridge and White Eagle Golf Communities
Double Your Pleasure With Two Upscale Homes – Packed!
Only About 10 Minutes Apart!
You Are in for a DOUBLE TREAT!
Fabulous Stonebridge Luxury Townhome
Saturday, August 17th 9am-3pm
Sunday, August 18th 10am-2pm
2420 Woodglen Drive, Aurora
Good Morning. I am writing this description at 2:30AM – see how much we love you all?! We give up our beauty sleep (and it shows!) to bring you, our beloved customers, news and pics of two marvelous sales we are hosting AGAIN this weekend. And you are going to love these sales – both homes are packed! So disregard the bags under our eyes!
Stonebridge home is the home of a terrific retired physician – his wife passed a few years ago, and it’s now time to move on. His wife was a premier chef that used to entertain for 150 people at a time, and also taught culinary and baking classes at one of the high end cookware stores. They both had impeccable style. The doctor’s friend has brought a few items from her home as well, so this is two households moved into one, for a terrific sale that offers something for everyone. Put it on your calendar, right now!
Here’s a glimpse of some of the items we are selling, and by the way, everything is in mint condition in this impeccably clean home:
· Great Room includes:
· a Flex Steel Club Chair & Ottoman in a terrific pattern, very comfortable!
· Three-Piece Media Center with X-Box 360 & Wii Consoles and Games in the best condition ever
· Nourison Jaipur Collection Area Rug 8’6”x 5’6” – Beautiful
· Samsung 46” HDTV
· Samsung Blu-Ray DVD Player
· Glass & Wrought Iron Cocktail Table
· Awesome Sofa Table/Media Credenza Table
· 2 Designer Buffet Lamps
· Stunning Décor, like Lanterns, Centerpieces, Vases, Art Glass, Large (very large) repro antique Clock on an Easel, Framed Art
· Drexel-Heritage Occasional Chair – with pretty carved wood arms and legs and footstool
· Carved Swans – one ginormous one and a small friend
· Mosaic side table w/wrought iron base
· Kitchen – Where to Begin?
· Cute and Compact Glass and Wrought Iron Dinette Set and Chairs
· Boos Butcher Block Island on Wheels (Super Nice), with Shelf Below
· KitchenAid PROFESSIONAL 600 Mixer with Attachments (this is the institutional size, which you don’t see that often. It’s in Red and is quite the mighty machine!
· 2 Wagnerware Vintage Black Cast Iron Fry Pans, apparently scarce, as people are asking $350 or more for these pans – yours for a fraction of that and the condition is wonderful.
· TONS of Dinnerware (one brand new never used set of China, service for 12), Plates (Hundreds) from good stores like Williams-Sonoma, Sur la Table, and more
· Pots and Pans and cast iron Dutch Ovens from the Food Network,
· Keurig and Mr. Coffee Coffee Makers
· Did we mention Kitchen GADGETS? Holy Schmoley – tons of fabulous items
· KitchenAid Food Processor with attachments, too
· Cuisinart Juicer, Ice Cream Maker, NIB in Box
· Several Vacuums
· Linens in Master Bdrm. Closet – OMG the Beautiful Table Cloths, Napkins, Runners, Place Mats, many New in Package, Towels, Sheets and Anything that was used was professionally cleaned so they look like new.
· Master Bedroom on First Floor: King Size, Unbranded Bedroom Suite includes 9-Drawer and Mirror dresser, Wardrobe, 2 night stands. Mattress is barely used and is high end and sold separately.
· Leather Recliner Chair in great shape
· Really Cute Bedding, Pillows, Bed Skirt, Shams, Etc.
· Dining Room has Super Nice Dining Table, 2 arm Chairs and I believe 6 side chairs, Two Leaves, Pads, Buffet & Hutch Combo
· Nourison Jaipur Collection Rug 7’9” x 9’9”
· Incredible Glassware, Crystal Stemware, Bronze Lamps,
· Fantastic Runner on D/R Table, Art Glass Major Statement Centerpiece Bowl – ooh la la!
· Bedroom #2 has Brass Queen Bed with Adorable Bedding, Night Tables, Lamps, Dressing Table, Mirror and Seat, Cute Bench, Closet has several Lasko Floor and Table Top Fans
· Bedroom #3 – Daughter is keeping the Furniture, however the darling Black, White & Red Bedding (Comforter, Shams, BedSkirt, Pillows, Sheets, etc.) is all for sale, as is all the framed art, lamps, décor pieces,
· The Loft has a Big Desk With both Sides finished, desk Chair,
· Unique and Probably very expensive Pinocchio Doll purchased in Italy from the Gepetto Store. The doll is sitting on a designer ottoman, round,
· Curved Velveteen Sofa – you will swoon
· Table, Prints,
· INCREDIBLY COOL HALLOWEEN DÉCOR, WITH HIGH END WITCHES, JACK-O-LANTERNS, GORILLA COSTUME, WITCH COSTUMES, LOTS OF FIGURALS THAT WILL SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF TRICK OR TREATERS, LOL JK.
· Sorry to be shouting there, but we also have some just plain gorgeous Christmas items – 9’ prelit tree, TONS of Santas, Snowmen, swags and garland and all sorts of signs and fun stuff.
· Three interesting African-American Dolls by Daddy’s Long Legs – Doc Moses, Cecil and Ms. Hattie. Very Cool, with their tags on, c. 1990’s. Must See.
· And the strangest snake cane you’ve ever seen!
· More – too much more to mention
Note: The furniture here is in mint condition – Unlike most of our recent sales, most is unbranded, current, ADORABLE, and it will be reasonably priced, within the range of Kids going away to college and needing their own furniture. Most is probably imported. We started pricing at half of what they paid, mainly because it all looks brand new and is only a couple of years old. Will it last a hundred years? Probably not, however, it’s classic furniture with a young twist, and this is what folks look for and buy at countless online & retail stores, and you will get quite the deal! We are so thrilled to be able to offer every single piece in this home! Style & Affordability.
Hope you can come to both sales. Our White Eagle sale is sensational as well.
Please make sure you take the addresses for both with you, as we’re never quite sure in both of these high-end communities if we won’t have some Vigilante or Policeman Wanna-bee removing our signs because they don’t want the traffic…until it’s their turn to need an estate sale, lol. We have some nifty cameras positioned and will hopefully find the little stinkers that take the signs!
Thank you for reading this far – there are a ton of photos posted, so have fun scrolling through them. Thanks so much for your patronage over these last 18 years. We appreciate you more than you know.
Be There or Be Square! See you at BOTH Sales!
Barb & Steve
Naperville TRADERS Estate Sales
630-306-5526. B’’s cell or text
630-306-0061 S’s cell or text
We love our customers!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!