ALL PHOTOS ARE POSTED!
Vintage surprises on all 4 levels of this stately home!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 9/22/2017 (8-52-4:42:45 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (198-54).
· WWI and WWII German Helmets
· Several vintage hand knotted rugs
· Antique key wound clocks
· Antique oak medicine cabinet
· Sterling and plated serving pieces
· Vintage glass and pottery
· Beautiful antique Radford Ruko jardinière
· 2 blue and white Broyhill sofas
· Flexsteel chair and ottoman
· 2 antique oak dining tables
· Vintage magazines, sheet music, booklets, stamps
· Vintage wicker rockers and chairs
· Fine quality vintage/antique bookcases and open shelving
· Pair of very sweet 1940s twin beds
· 2 King sized beds
· Ethan Allen 5 piece bedroom suite
· Victorian dresser
· 2003 Mercury Sable Station wagon!