Warehouse Auction Tuesday, December 6th at 10 AM
Warehouse Auction at 1826 W. Walnut, Chicago, IL: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6th at 10 AM.
Starting at approximately 10 am Keith Hendrix will be auctioning off organized units of quality items, choice select items, and individual lots at 1826 W. Walnut Street on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6th. Many tools, furniture, art, antiques, housewares, and miscellaneous items. The location is 1826 W. Walnut Street, Chicago, IL. There will be many great deals to be had during this auction.
Many items will be sold in lots of furniture, tools, etc. Some special individual items to be sold by themselves are a Necky Gannet II kayak, a blue tandem Schwinn Twinn, and three Randell Refrigerator & Freezers on Wheels.
Tools include Brad nailers, Hammers, Table Saws, Milwaukee 18v Tools, Makita Drill, Tool Boxes, Stanley Bostitch Nailgun, Rotozip Spiral Saw, Rigid Shopvac, Weedeater Featherlite, Black & Decker Leafhog, Pipewrenches, Porter Cable Bammer, Makita Cordless Polisher, Dremel Sander, Wagner PowerPainter, Jumpstarters, Craftsman Electric Handsaw, Skil Portable Saw, and Leaf Blowers.
Other items to be sold by the unit, lot or tabletop include Dressers, Office Furniture, Dining Room Sets, Lumber, Metal Railings, 8 Track Tapes, LPs, CDs, Books, Housewares, Kitchen Equipment, Art, Posters, Board Games, Atari Games, Antique Silverplate, Bronzeware, Lamps, Fans, Golf Clubs, and Shelving Systems.
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 290.
Other items to be sold choice are Lawnmowers, Air Compressors, Kid Cars, Mid-Century chairs, Kitchen Chairs, Couches, Dressers, Patio Furniture, Workbenches, Speakers, Exercise Equipment, Pianos, LCD monitors, Weber Grill, Mongoose Bike, DVD Players, Stereo Equipment, Record Players.
This is a free public auction and no buyer's premium will be charged to the winning bidders. This auction is with a minimum reserve bid per unit set by the seller who has the right to set minimum bids and to refuse bids.
Sales terms are CASH or CARD ONLY. No Checks. No deposit or buyers’ premium for winning bids. Buyers’ must pay sales tax.
Buyers have 48 hours to remove the items in the units after the sale or items will be forfeited.
Preview times are on MONDAY, DECEMBER 5th from 12 noon until 2 pm & on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 from 9 am until the auction starts at 10 am.
Sign in during preview times and the auction starts right at 10 am. Absentee & phone bids will be accepted.
IL Auctioneer #441.002082
Terms & Conditions
Keith Hendrix, IL Auctioneer #441.002082, is auctioning at 1826 W. Walnut for the Seller of furniture, tools, antiques, art and other quality salvaged items in accordance with Illinois Auction Law under these Terms and Conditions:
1. All terms are Cash and Credit Card only and the warehouse salvage auction at 1826 W. Walnut is with reserve as the Seller has the right to set minimum bids and will accept the highest bid as determined by the auctioneer. The Seller reserves the right to forfeit any sale if bids are unreasonable.
2. Buyer must pay local sales tax or show proof of sales tax exemption. No buyers’ premium or other fees apply.
3. For Unit Lots: buyer acknowledges that Buyer is bidding on all items within the unit(s) designated by the Auctioneer.
4. For Choice Lots: buyer acknowledges that Buyer is bidding on one individual item from the area designated by the Auctioneer & can choose to buy other individual items in the area at the same bid amount.
5. For Individual Items: Buyer acknowledges that Buyer is bidding on one individual item designated by the auctioneer.
5. Contents of the unit(s), choice lots, and individual items and lots are offered as is and where is with no guarantee or warranty of any kind.
6. The unit(s) can be viewed during designated preview times and at the time of the auction only. Any items or units won during the auction may not be removed from the premises until the items are paid in full.
7. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit(s) or items, Buyer must pay Cash or Credit Card for the lot in the amount of the bid. Upon receipt of proper payment of the unit contents, the Seller shall furnish the Buyer with a receipt. No cash deposit on all unit(s) or items purchased is necessary.
8. Buyer must remove all items from awarded unit(s) or lots within forty-eight (48) hours of purchase at the auction or the goods will become property of the Seller. Upon completion of Auction, purchaser is responsible for security of their units or items. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items, or security of units or items after sold. Lots and items may only be removed during hours of operation 8AM-5PM.
9. All items must be removed from awarded units and the unit. Failure to remove items may be grounds for forfeiture of any money and/or goods purchased. Buyers are required to remove merchandise during hours of operation 8AM-5PM. Buyers will not use dumpster on site.
10. Auctioneer is acting as a sales agent only for the Seller. Changes to these Terms and Conditions may take effect only if announced by the Seller or the auctioneer during the auction.
11. The Auctioneer or Seller are not responsible for accidents to Buyers, whether due to Auctioneer's, Seller's and/or Buyer's negligence. The Buyer agrees to accept any dangerous conditions at the premises and proceed onto the property at Buyer's own risk.
Acknowledgement and signature of this agreement pertains to written or announced Terms and Conditions at this auction and future auctions by Keith Hendrix, IL Auctioneer #441.002082.