Amazing Hyde Park! Our Best Sale of the Year!!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
11am to 3pm
We honor a "watched" list. Numbers will be called at 9:30 on Saturday.
We accept cash and credit. There is an additional convenience charge for credit card use.
We are not responsible for accidents or injury. Enter at your own risk.
No large bags are allowed on the sale premises. Please leave them in your vehicle
No pets are allowed, no matter how small or how cute they are.
Movers will be available on Sunday only to help you move large items to your vehicle.
Shoplifters will be prosecuted.
Above all, enjoy the sale!
Update: I have received several requests regarding our policy for a sign-up list. We honor a "watched list". Whoever arrives first, starts a list and will add names to it as people arrive. At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, that person will give us the list and we will call out the names in order and provide a numbered ticket. If you are not there at 9:30 to receive your ticket, you will lose your place in line. After 9:30, tickets will be given out as people arrive. At 10:00, the sale will open and customers will be admitted in order of their ticket number.
Meadow Lane Estate Sales is thrilled to bring you this amazing sale in historic Hyde Park. The home, built in 1908, is located in the landmark district and is the perfect backdrop for the sale offerings. The home is filled with original fine art, sculpture, antiques, collectibles, furnishings, and designer clothing.
- Designer men's suits and ties - Gucci, Armani, and more
- Designer ladies clothing, purses and jewelry - St. John, Burberry, Versace, and more
- Costume Jewelry
- Sterling Silver
- Erte Sculpture - Amants
- Signed original paintings
- Crystal and china including many pieces of hand painted Nippon and Limoges
- Huge set of vintage Noritake china
- Collectibles including Swarovski crystal and perfume bottles
- Many pieces of fine antique furnishings
- Steuben lamp
- Vintage outdoor furniture
- Wrought iron wine racks
- Very fine Persian Tabriz area rug in soft muted colors
- Nippon hand painted porcelain
- Cloissone Vases
- Many beautiful vintage decorative items
- Some choice mid century modern pieces
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!