Paxem loves vintage toys in Chicago
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 3:30pm
10am to 3pm
Thank you for attending Paxems estate sale.
Paxem will accept credit cards over $100 or cash. If items are discounted CASH IS KING!
There are no refunds or exchanges. Try your items out check them out thoroughly before you purchase, open items to insure all things are inside, check DVD and CD cases, make certain you have the ability to pick it up before the end of the sale before you purchase any large items.
You must bring your strong help for moving!!!!!. Paxem estate sale employees are restricted from lifting or loading items for you. If you require a mover please plan for this in advance.
- All children must be supervised closely by a parent. Please hold on to them.
- If you break something you will be expected to purchase it.
- Paxem reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
- In the case of inclement weather you must remove your shoes. Booties will be provided.
- All sales are final and all items are sold as is.
- Be respectful to the neighboring homes and their owners by keeping their neighborhood safe, clean and respect their property.
- Paxem is not responsible for accidents or injuries - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- In fairness to all of our customers (we do want to see all your faces) we do not offer pricing in advance or presell any items at our house sales
- We do not answer the phone during sales. We are busy taking care of customers like you.
Paxem reserves the right to hold any item that the sticker has fallen off to be repriced. Sometimes stickers fall off and onto other items, Paxem reserves the right to pull any item for this reason. Final say for all prices are at the register.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Paxem will accept a watched list*. Paxem goes right off the list. Paxem does not give out numbers. Be at the sale at opening to insure your spot. When you start the list, it may not be left unattended at any time.
*A watched list - The first person onsite at a sale starts the list. The list is sometimes started the day before or an hour before the sale. It cannot be taped to a door or a window it must be held. Everyone who arrives signs this list. Paxem then calls names from the list in order when the sale opens. When you’re called you must be present or you are removed from the list and lose your place in line.
DISCOUNT DAY! TODAY! SATURDAY! EVERYTHING MUST GO>
NO CHARGES OR CHECKS... CASH AND CARRY... PAXEM IS NOT STAFFED WITH MOVERS BE PREPARED TO MOVE YOUR OWN ITEMS NO LATER THAN 230PM. WE CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 3 PM.
Packed house and garage full basement, nooks and crannies to go through this house
2 bedroom sets
Faux fireplace to warm your room
Loads of Vintage Bar ware
Swarovski Crystal animals, ornaments, figurines, and jewelry
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!