" Light up the Season, Save the Planet! "
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Upcycle
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/15/2017 (62-136-7:35:43 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (221-54).
Experts say, “Layer your lighting in the home, by layering your lamps” Help out those dinky little canned ceiling lights. Where's the ambiance, where's the atmosphere? How can you read?
We have the layers, layer upon layer, upon layer... and we have affordable layers, whatever your style.
All Upcycled, look brand new, safe electrical, with LED lights if appropriate, shades also recycled, not perfect.
- Mid-Century Modern (MCM) lamps, large quantity of Vintage and reproductions
- Alabaster table lamps - vintage styles
- Baby’s room lamp - toy train vintage 1977, perfect shape
- Baby’s room lamp - Yoko Ono line, Safari Animals, signature John Lennon
- Crystal boudoir lamps, vintage and upcycled
- Table lamps and Desk Lamps - vintage and upcycled, glass, porcelain, wood, crystal and more
- Traditional table lamps - upcycled and original
- Pendants - all kinds; swag, fixed, and conversion to swag can be discussed. A favorite lamp shade can be a swag.
- Chandeliers - vintage and modern; MCM, Flemish, glass and crystal, all restored to original beauty. May be converted to swag.
- Floor lamps - all kinds
- Large collection of “PINKS”, for little girls and girls-at-heart!
- Sconces - modern, MCM, regency brass
- Torchiere’s with glass globes - vintage Rembrandts, Stiffels, available in 31 in., 33 in., 35 in. (vintage shades available)
- Torchiere - large vintage Rembrandt - 45” ( vintage shade available)
- Collection of Fantasy Lamps - upcycled, fun, colorful, imaginative, creative. Many painted by ME!
- Hurricane lamps - many styles, vintage Gone with the Wind, Hodge Podge, conversions, electric, and some painted by ME!
* shades may be purchased or even-exchanged by future appointment if available for your lamp.
About Us: We are Lynn and Gene -
On the way to refurbishing baby lamps for donation to a social service agency in Chicago, we became enthralled with “adult” lamps. These lamps were yearning for soap and water, repair of outdated or dangerous electrical, and address of various sorts of decay. They’re lovingly cleaned and repaired, given a new face, safe electrical, most with LED bulbs if appropriate, and a clean shade, itself upcycled.
Light up the Season, but Save the Planet all at the same time !
* We willingly accept donations of baby and children's room lamps for Marillac House. 630-530-2523