Paxem in Evanston Historical Memorabilia, Ephemera, Jewelry and more
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 3pm
10am to 3pm
Thank you for attending Paxems estate sale.
Paxem will accept credit cards over $100 or cash. If items are discounted CASH IS KING!
There are no refunds or exchanges. Try your items out check them out thoroughly before you purchase, open items to insure all things are inside, check DVD and CD cases, make certain you have the ability to pick it up before the end of the sale before you purchase any large items.
You must bring your strong help for moving!!!!!. Paxem estate sale employees are restricted from lifting or loading items for you. If you require a mover please plan for this in advance.
- All children must be supervised closely by a parent. Please hold on to them.
- If you break something you will be expected to purchase it.
- Paxem reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
- In the case of inclement weather you must remove your shoes. Booties will be provided.
- All sales are final and all items are sold as is.
- Be respectful to the neighboring homes and their owners by keeping their neighborhood safe, clean and respect their property.
- Paxem is not responsible for accidents or injuries - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- In fairness to all of our customers (we do want to see all your faces) we do not offer pricing in advance or presell any items at our house sales
- We do not answer the phone during sales. We are busy taking care of customers like you.
Paxem reserves the right to hold any item that the sticker has fallen off to be repriced. Sometimes stickers fall off and onto other items, Paxem reserves the right to pull any item for this reason. Final say for all prices are at the register.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Paxem will accept a watched list*. Paxem goes right off the list. Paxem does not give out numbers. Be at the sale at opening to insure your spot. When you start the list, it may not be left unattended at any time.
*A watched list - The first person onsite at a sale starts the list. The list is sometimes started the day before or an hour before the sale. It cannot be taped to a door or a window it must be held. Everyone who arrives signs this list. Paxem then calls names from the list in order when the sale opens. When you’re called you must be present or you are removed from the list and lose your place in line.
This is the estate of a Chicago Native, that has an extensive collection of African American historical literature, art, music and writing. She was an avid collector of African-American memorabilia and took great delight in finding numerous objects d'art and other collectibles at art fairs and markets throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. One of the more recent notable highlights in her life was being asked to donate two pieces from her collection to the new Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, D.C. As a contributor to the new museum, she traveled to Washington D.C. to attend the opening in September 2016.
African-American Memorabilia and Ephemera dating back to 1600's
Beautiful Women's designer clothing St. Johns, Bonwit Teller, Marshall fields vintage clothing
Many Vintage Hats
Extensive book collection
Extensive Record Collection
Huge Tapestry, Wall Hanging, from Africa Every picture tells a story in this house
King Sized Bed
Costume, Sterling and Gold
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!