This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Mid-Century Pack Rats Home!
Treasure Hunters Estate And Moving Sales
Terms and Conditions:
Cash and credit card accepted. Please bring assistance to load heavy items.
- Many antiques from furniture to smalls.
- 6 decades worth of items.
- crib with sealy mattress
- Many household items and cleaning supplies
- 2 upright freezers
- 2 antique dining sets
- 2 desks and office supplies
- many realtor items including key lock boxes and generic signs.
- brass and antique wood headboards
- many childrens items
- many, many women's clothing ranging from size small to 2Xl. Most are L, Xl And 1X. Large % still with tags on or never worn. Both casual and business dress.
- large selection of silk scarves, hats, dickies, shoes, men's boots and ties.
- fur coats
- large assortment of costume jewelry and watches. Some antique.
- exercise equipment
- stained glass for windows
- so much more! This one is a dream sale!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 1/24/2018 (19-39-3:51:53 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (163-54).
Many antiques from furniture to smalls. 6 decades worth of items. cufflinks keys crib with sealy mattress Many household items and cleaning supplies 2 upright freezers 2 antique dining sets lladros hummels 2 desks and office supplies many realtor items including key lock boxes and generic signs. brass and antique wood headboards many childrens items many, many women's clothing ranging from size small to 2Xl. Most are L, Xl And 1X. Large % still with tags on or never worn. Both casual and...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?