Sundaybis negotiation day! Help us clear the house! Buy in bulk!
Please remember some items do have a reserve price!
Details and pictures being updated daily...
- Original Painting by J.T. Braun, signed with COA titled "Western Landscape" from Merrill Chase Galleries.
- Artist Biography: Braun was born in 1951 in Montevideo, Uruguay. Self taught, he was painting at the age of 12. He entered his first exhibition in 1969. His work has received awards in shows and competitions in the Montevideo, Buenos Aires, San Pablo, Rio De Janeiro and Paris. In 1972 he came to the United States to pursue his career as a painter. A growing number of Braun collectors have followed his work in gallery exhibitions in New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas, Kansas City, Seattle, San Francisco and San Jose. Achieving a particular quality of lighting and shadows is a special concentration of Braun's. Critics often comment that his landscapes and seascapes show the influence of Rembrandt, but Braun describes himself as an impressionist painter concerned with realism. Braun divides his time between the United States and Uruguay, painting scenes from the two America's. (1980)
- 1967 Harley Davidson M65 2 Stroke Motorcycle/"Shortster"/"Moped". This is the Italian made project by Harley Davidson and Aeramacchi from when Harley acquired part ownership. Was stored and forgotten about. Family has owned it since 1970's. Please come in and view it in person and let us answer your questions then. We will accept sealed bids starting at $1000 and at close of business on Saturday bids will be opened and highest winning bidder notified via phone. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU INTEND TO PURCHASE THE BIKE. All bids are binding. Bike can be picked up Sunday between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. and paid in cash. Please note your bid is legally binding.
- Ethan Allen Sleigh Bed
- GORGEOUS, *rare* and unique MCM (1950's) American of Martinsville (designed by Merton Gershun) Walnut louvered dresser and matching highboy with louvered front drawers, horizontal tambour doors, and brass trim stretchers. (tops need a light sanding and stain to restore to it's original beauty)
- "White Rotary" brand sewing machine with treadle (ser#FR2420110)
- Stanley Furniture Contemporary Dresser
- Another dresser set (contemporary)
- Beautiful solid wood rocking chair
- Wood Revival Desk Company 1996 Rolltop Desk (3 pieces makes it easy to move)
- Dining Room Table and China Cabinet
- Richardson Brothers Kitchen Table & Chairs with leaf's
- Delta Billiards Pool Table
- Pulaski Furniture Hall Tree
- ALl furniture except couch is for sale. Includes metal cabinets.
Collections (We are not talking about a few items, we are talking about oodles of items within each collection! Worth your time to come out!):
- 1000+ Vinyl Albums spanning decades (early 1900's to contemporary), all different rpm's (a few 45's, mostly 33's, some 78's) and genre's (classical, jazz, german, rock, country, soundtracks, kids, etc.). Condition on them range from NM to VG especially more contemporary ones. (Quite possibly one of the best condition collections we've ever seen. Client was meticulous and detail oriented in care of their vinyl)
- 700+ DVD's
- Many unopened
- Some sets
- Regular and Blue Ray
- Train Tours
- Music Concerts
- Special Editions
- Almost 1,000 VHS Tapes
- Time-Life Secrets of WWII Collection (many unopened)
- Time-Life Battlefield Collection (again many unopened)
- Video's in German such as
- Fahrt ins Blaue...St. Martin in der Pfalz (Drive into the blue ... St. Martin in the Palatinate)
- Fahrt ins Blaue...Bad Wimpfen am Neckar (Drive into the blue...Bad Wimpfen at Neckar)
- Wunderschöner Norden - Scherwin (Beautiful North - Scherwin)
- Wunderschöner Norden - Steinhuder Meer (Beautiful North - Steinhuder Meer)
- 1000+ CD's
- 300+ Cassettes
- 8 Track Tapes
- Costume Jewelry
- Hundreds of pieces, lots of marcasite and lots of silver.
- Watches, bracelets, etc.
- 100's of Books!!!!
- Many written in German (Great for the German Collector) includes children's books, historical books, most circa 1920-1950's.
- Historical books
- Time-Life Sets
- Contemporary Novels
- Years worth of National Geographic Magazines with Maps
- Cookware - A cooking enthusiast's dreams worth! Much new and well known brands!
- Cuisinart, Nordicware, NuWave, KitchenAid, Wolfgang Puck, Wilton, Sunbeam
- Loads of Pyrex, Anchor Hocking, Corning Ware
- Cast Iron, Enamel Ware, etc.
- Ice Cream Makers, Bread Maker's, Infrared Oven's, Stock Pots, various brands of pots and pans, coffee press, on the stove top coffee maker (west bend), etc. knife sharpener, juicer, meat grinder, meat slicer, indoor grills, fondue maker, vertical rotisserie, waffle maker, pizelle maker, scone pan, donut pans, springform pans, bundt pans, and the list GROWS!!!!
- Many sets of flatware, cooking utensils, knive sets, and the list grows daily
- Maps (again including Germany)
- Shot glasses
- Camera's and Camera Related Equipment
- 1950's Ansco Readyflash 620 with original instruction book
- Vintage Bell & Howell items (most are pristine; client worked for them at one time)
- Bell & Howell Filmosound 285 Projector
- Satellit 800 Millenium World Radio
- Satellit 500 Radio
- Standard Broadcast Vintage Radio
- Vintage Apollo 16mm sound projector
- Vintage Telefunken Radio
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 3127.
- Machinist tools, die taps, bits, micrometers, calipers, shims, etc. (Client owned a tool and die company at one time)
- Dayton 40 pc mechanic's tap & die set Model 4X575A
- Dayton High Speed Steel Twist Drills set No. 6X001
- And much more
- Fishing reels and poles - fly, tip up's, ice shanty and ice auger.
- Garage stuff, everyday tools, toolboxes, yard care items
- Milwaukee Heavy Duty Jigsaw
- Milwaukee Heavy Duty Drain Cleaner
- Dayton Tool Boxes
- Sears Solid State tach/dwell/voltmeter in original box
- Actron D.C. Power Timing Light Model L-100 Style 6101
- Spectrum Century Mfg. Co. Dual Range Battery Charger 12volt 6/2 Amp
- Craftsman Circular Saw's
- 100's of pieces of costume jewelry including silver and some with semi-precious stones. (sorry, no gold!) Kirk's Folly
- Pristine Underwood Typewriter
- Women's clothing including a mink by Evan's Furriers (The Minerva)
- Men's Clothing (Big and Tall! 6 foot 8 inches tall!)
- Purses (The Sak and others)
- Wine Cask's from 1974
- Vintage Axis & Allies Game
- Marklin Train Set still in box Model #5441
- Ski's (including some for very tall men over 6'3")
- Ice Skates
- Crystal, depression era, and more
- A lot of fine bar ware
- Live Plants
- Mignon typewriter
- International Clock Company vintage Time clock
And much more....pictures and details daily! Keep watching for updates...