Mount Prospect High-End Vintage Sale - 50% Off Costume & Sterling Jewelry / 50%+ Off Decor & More
moved offsite to store•4 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
All items sold as is. All sales are final. Cash, good checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express accepted. Sorry but there is no staff available to assist in moving heavy objects. Not responsible for accidents or injuries. Entrance is through the people door next to the big garage door. Please do not knock on the front door or ring the doorbell.
If calling with questions, please only call between the hours of 9:00 AM-9:00 PM as calls go to a home office.
We are holding a wonderful sale of quality antique to vintage to newer items at a single-family home. The sale will be held in the climate-controlled and finished 2.5 car garage, breezeway and front patio of the home. Our specialty is unique items from the 1940s-1960s. In addition, we will be conducting a sale later this year at a home in Des Plaines which is so loaded there is no room to move. We have picked up great home and garden accessories, small furniture pieces and framed art from this location to share with you here. The items were shipped here from her former residence, a 20,000 square foot castle in Scotland. As items sell, we will bring more items in!
Another highlight of the sale will be hundreds of fabulous pieces of statement sterling silver and costume jewelry including an amazing collection of vintage Mexican pieces, many from the 1940s-1960s. Styles range from bohemian to bling and you will not find a better jewelry selection anywhere! Also, we are liquidating items from a jewelry-making business, handcrafted items using vintage embellishments and store display items.
Vintage Furniture, Art & Home Décor - 50% off original prices
- Wonderful solid teak 1960s Danish Modern king-size headboard with a great design SOLD
- Timeless Heywood Wakefield Encore vanity and student desk, Champagne finish SOLD
- Adorable Heywood Wakefield Encore nightstand with glass top, professionally painted with Benjamin Moore paint in soft shades of green and cream SOLD
- Tiki awesome American of Martinsville 9-drawer dresser with mirror, stained a dark walnut on the exterior with original bleached mahogany with a tropical-feeling wormwood design on the ribbed drawer fronts SOLD
- Very cute vintage Formica dinette table with a grey striated pattern on the top and apron and wood legs painted an orange-red
- Must-have mid-century Asian black lacquer TV cabinet with metallic gold accents and newer Samsung flat screen TV mounted inside
- Sexy mid-century modern kidney-shaped sofa with new professional upholstery in a champagne color crocodile print fabric. Also included - a pair of professionally fabricated bolster pillows in a taupe taffeta with a hint of purple piped in a purple and taupe chenille stripe. This sofa fits well with Hollywood Regency décor as well! SOLD
- Amazing pair of mid-century modern club chairs with new professional upholstery in a soft sage green color flocked fabric SOLD
- 1950s square table with textured upholstered top and espresso stained wood legs
- Pair of 1950s armless chairs upholstered in a contemporary leaf pattern fabric with nailhead details and espresso stained wood legs
- Darling pair of 1950s swivel chairs with black lacquer legs upholstered in a soft leopard print fabric SOLD
- Large statement mirror in laser cut aluminum SOLD
- Modern traditional style metal wall mirror by William Switzer, from the Merchandise Mart SOLD
- Lovely Flowering Dogwood Mirror by Carvers' Guild SOLD
- Beautiful round side table with metallic leafing and faux bois design, from the Merchandise Mart SOLD
- Coordinating metallic lamp with amber color Lucite accents and string shade, from the Merchandise Mart SOLD
- Sweet vintage metal chandelier painted a cream color with soft gold sponge painting and with handmade French beaded flowers attached (flowers can be removed if desired)
- Huge variety of vintage framed original art and prints, 1940s-1950s
- Two different pairs of 1950s square frames with 3-D ceramic flowers inside each one
- Huge selection of pottery from the 1940s-1960s including high-end pieces by McCoy, Brush McCoy, Haeger, Hull, Shawnee, California Pottery and more
- Large 1960s table lamp with brown and black embossed tiger stripe design, new shade, finial, wiring SOLD
- Large 1950s Murano glass table lamp in gold and clear with newer shade, finial, wiring SOLD
- Mid-century modern lamp with black painted wood and brass base, newer shade, finial, wiring SOLD
- Black pottery horse lamp with newer shade, finial, wiring
- Mid-century modern space-age brass ceiling-hugging light fixture with two opaque glass mushroom shades (one shade is missing)
- Mid-century modern brass chandelier (needs light shades)
- Cool mid-century modern wrought iron magazine holder
- Darling mid-century Asian figurines and bookends
- Beautiful florals arranged in vintage pottery with a Hawaiian / tropical theme
- 1950s Motorola console TV
- And more!
From The Castle - 50% off original prices
- Set of 5 very cool mid-century modern vinyl bar chairs - 2 green, 2 orange, 1 gold
- Variety of vintage wrought iron patio chairs, painted white. Some have original green vinyl piped seat cushions SOLD and others have original cushions with black and white striped fabric.
- Black wrought iron wash stand (no bowl) which would make a great garden decor piece
- Variety of wrought iron garden decor including plant stands and a large candle stand
- Metal bistro set with a roses design SOLD
- Darling metallic teal painted antique secretary desk SOLD
- Adorable inlaid wood antique occasional chest with 3 drawers
- Variety of solid wood antique barley twist plant stands SALE PENDING
- Interesting antique occasional table with flip top that twists
- 3 amazing burled wood decorative pieces including 2 large display bowls and a bowl-like tray SALE PENDING
- Heavily embossed wood accent tables from India
- Pair of small rustic nesting tables
- Lots of vintage solid wood decorative boxes in a variety of styles
- Lovely newer lingerie chest, made in Italy SOLD
- Newer side table with drawer with a stack of books theme SALE PENDING
- Newer set of nesting boxes from large to medium with a books theme
- Pair of cowhide ottomans in like-new condition
- Pair of ceramic elephants, add some glass and have great side tables!
- Black lacquered occasional table from China
- Floral planter and wood stand from China
- Framed art from Scotland to the Caribbean
- Tole printed clock and accent mirror
- Brass tabletop mirror with an Art Nouveau lady motif
- 2 different vintage mirrored vanity trays
- Olive oil jugs with olive motif, made in Italy
Jewelry Extravaganza - 50% off original prices
Sterling Silver Jewelry - Amazing pieces including necklaces, earrings, pins, bracelets and rings, many vintage and with some newer pieces mixed in.
Reasonably Priced Sterling Silver Jewelry - quality necklaces, earrings, pins, bracelets and rings, mostly vintage and with some newer pieces mixed in, all $30.00 or less after the 50% discount.
Vintage Costume Jewelry - Hundreds of fabulous earrings, rings, brooches, bracelets and necklaces ranging in age from the turn of the century through the 1980s. Many pieces from the glamorous Retro (1935-1950s) and bold Art Modern (1945-1960s) periods of costume jewelry history. There are signed pieces including Coro, Lisner, Hobe, Kramer, Monet, Napier, Trifari, Vendome, Weiss and more.
Boutique Costume Jewelry - Wonderful newer pieces including statement necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings. So many fun styles!
Czech Rhinestone Jewelry - Perfect for special occasions, this jewelry came straight from the factories in the Czech Republic and they are striking pieces in interesting color combinations including statement necklaces, earrings, bracelets and brooches.
Reasonably Priced Vintage Costume Jewelry - quality earrings, pins, necklaces and bracelets, all $12.00 per piece or less after the 50% discount
Handcrafted Jewelry - 50% off original prices
Windy City Jewelry - Vintage glass bead and crystal jewelry from 1920-1960 which has been transformed into unique designs which are wearable today. Most pieces are one-of-a-kind or of limited quantity. The vintage materials are accented with new sterling silver findings and Swarovski crystals. Vintage costume jewelry pieces such as dress clips and earrings may also be incorporated into the designs.
New Boutique Jewelry - 30% off original prices
Sweet Romance and Ollipop jewelry is high-quality vintage-inspired costume jewelry which is manufactured in Los Angeles and sold in boutiques all over the country. Beautiful and intricate earrings, necklaces, bracelets and a few rings.
Liquidation of Jewelry Making Business - 50% off original prices
The artists have retired from jewelry-making and there will be lots of vintage beads, crystals, clasps, jewelry findings, broken jewelry and much more, great for projects!
Flower Girls Gifts
Felt floral pins which are created with the greatest attention to detail. Each pin is unique, the exact same design is never created twice. The pins feature large layered stylized flowers and eclectic floral groupings embellished with feathers, vintage earrings and charms or velvet flowers. These pins add one-of-a-kind charm to a jean jacket, coat or hat!
Embellished pincushions are actually real sawdust-stuffed pincushions covered with barkcloth or jacquard fabric and topped with layers of felt, wired ribbon, vintage earrings, glass beads, buttons and feathers and given their theme with a vintage porcelain figurine. They make a great gift for that special seamstress! Even if you do not sew, the pincushions are a darling accent for a guest room.
Natural products including: Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar - a wonderful mixture of plant-based oils and essential oils. Super cleansing and moisturizing! Rosemary Mint Conditioner Oakmoss & Seaweed Face Soap - a soothing, antiseptic and restorative bar which fights acne, aging and eczema. Peppermint Tea Tree Deodorant - aluminum-free recipe with baking soda, arrowroot powder, fair-trade shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil and essential oils.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!