High-End Online Estate Sale 50% Off Today in Plainfield's River Point Area by Naperville Traders!
online estate sale•4 day sale •sale is over
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE DIRECTIONS BELOW IN THE DESCRIPTION FOR HOW THIS ONLINE SALE WILL WORK! IF EVERYONE COOPERATES, THIS WILL BE A BREEZE, SHOPPING FROM YOUR COMPUTER AT HOME AND DOING CURBSIDE PICKUP WHERE IT'LL BE SAFE AND EFFORTLESS. THANKS MUCH!
Please see the sale description before you buy anything!! TEXT OR CALL Number below to purchase! We will open the online sale at precisely 9AM on Thursday. Sorry, we post the sale a little prematurely because we have to link it with our website but it gives you a little extra time to preview everything
Note: As we are researching, the prices are subject to change up until we open our "doors" at 9am on Thursday!
Curb Pickup Must Wear Masks Sunday Afternoon 1pm-4pm and All Day Monday 9am-5pm.
Address & pick-up time slots will be assigned once your items are paid for, via credit card.
Have a question or want to make a purchase?
Please pay attention to our "Operating Hours". We will start answering questions and taking purchases at 9am on the first day of the sale! If you are looking to purchase an item or lot (make note of lot #), and you will need to call or text Steve at 630-306-0061. Please do include your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and LOT Numbers in your texts. A Square Invoice will be sent to you for payment information (all major CC’s are accepted, no fee), and you will need to pay rapidly so we can mark your items as sold. Again, be sure to act quickly so you don’t lose it, and please understand that we get bombarded with calls and texts when we first open, so if your call goes to voice mail, send us a text. Occasionally we cannot get to the site to mark an item sold, so we apologize if the item is still on the site and someone beat you to it. If you paid for an item but the photo is still online, deep breaths, it’s been sold to you, and you can still continue to shop and we will consolidate all your invoices and purchases, no worries.
What if I don't want everything that is included in the lot?
Unlike an in-person estate sale, an online sale could become quite lengthy and counter-productive if we do not consolidate some of the "Smalls" into one lot. If you don't want all the items, feel free to give some away, regift them, sell them at a garage sale, or donate, give to your kids teacher or mailperson, but the price will remain the same. We made lot prices reasonable, considering this very issue. Thanks in advance for understanding our dilemma.
Can I purchase more than one item or Lot?
Yes, of course. Call or text 630-306-0061 and we will keep track of what you purchased and paid for, and you can pick all your "Lots" up at the same time.
• After payment is submitted, we will coordinate with you the pickup location (home is located in Plainfield and pickup windows available (Sunday 1pm-4pm and Monday 9am-5pm). Ellie will follow up via text individually with all purchasers beginning on the second day of the sale to get the pickup times scheduled.
• If you purchase a larger or heavier item, delivery services are available (for an additional fee) or if you wish to move it yourself, you need a vehicle and two strong people to help load it into your vehicle. For everyone's safety, we will not be able to load items into your car. With this being said, we will be staging all items in their ginormous garages, so there will be no stairs or walls to bump.
• We will wear masks and we ask that you do as well. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone sick, please do stay home or ask us about additional options (shipping or delivery). Please be advised there are no restrooms open to the public at this home..
Thank you again for your continued support of our small business!
WELCOME TO NAPERVILLE TRADERS
Online Estate Sale
50% Off Everything Sunday!!
Beautiful Plainfield Home in River Point
Over 6700 Sq ft. of Treasures
Shop from the Comfort & Safety of Your Home!
Starts Thursday, July 30th
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, July 31st
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, August 1st
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Ends Sunday, August 2nd.
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Curbside Pickup (Must Wear Mask)
Sunday, August 2nd
1:00 PM- 4:00 PM
Monday, August 3rd
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Address in Plainfield & Pick-Up Time Slots will be assigned
once your items are paid for.
First of all, thank you for your participation in our last sale on Knoch Knolls Road in Naperville. That home had a plethora of fab items for sale --and another lesson in the School of Hard "Knochs" for conducting online estate sales: 1500 photographs is simply too much for an online sale! If you were overwhelmed with the sheer number of items for sale, we get it, and promise to improve. That said, there were some dazzling things and great bargains to be had. This week's sale has all the terrific stuff, but we won't make you work so hard to get at it!
You are in for a treat. This Plainfield home is filled with High-End and Beautiful Furniture, an absolutely stunning Essex Steinway Designed Baby Grand Piano, Household Goods and everything else: a Stunning Ethan Allan Dining Set (10 Chairs!!), Peter Vitalie "Gore Gulch Select" Pool Table, 2 Bedroom Suites, (the Master from Tom's Price), Leather Furniture, Designer Purses, Tiffany Jewelry, Video Games, HDTV's and More...Our Client is moving West and leaving a number of beautiful and quality treasures behind.
Here are the “Cliff Notes” of how our online sales will work:
Have a question or want to make a purchase?
1. Please pay attention to our Operating Hours (listed above). We will start answering questions and purchases at 9:00 AM on the first day of the sale!
2. If you are looking to purchase an item or lot (please make note of lot #), and you will need to call or text Steve at 630-306-0061. Please do include your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and LOT Numbers in your texts. We will respond from the earliest texts starting at 9:00 AM
3. If you wish to call to purchase or inquire about a Lot or specific item, please call 630-306-0061 or 630-306-5526. Please leave your Name, Phone Number and Lot #'s you are interested in on Voicemail. Repeated for a reason!
4. If you click on a photo on Estatesales.Net "Contact to Buy" this will send us an email about your request for purchase and we will attempt to reach you via Phone or Email to confirm.
5. We will send you an Invoice for payment through Square, our credit card processor, (all major CC’s are accepted, no fee), and please pay rapidly so we can mark your items as sold. Again, be sure to act quickly so you don’t lose it, and please understand that we often get bombarded with calls and texts when we first open, so if your call goes to voice mail, send us a text, too. Thanks ;-)
6. Occasionally we cannot get to the site to mark an item sold fast enough, so we apologize if the item is still on the site and someone beat you to it. If you paid for an item but the photo is still online, relax, it’s been sold to you, and you can still continue to shop and we will consolidate all your invoices and purchases, so no worries.
7. As mentioned above, once we get notified of your payment(s), we will text or email you with available pickup times on Sunday or Monday, and give you the address and time you've opted to pickup. We ask that you come at the appropriate time, pull up to the curb wearing your mask. Please bring strong person to help you move items into your vehicle, and make sure if you are buying something big that you have a vehicle that will accommodate your purchase. We have had people try to put large items on the roof of their roof of their tiny car - which can have devastating results for you and whoever is driving behind you, so just don't go there. . Menard's and Home Depot rent trucks reasonably by the hour, and we can also give you the name of someone who can deliver to your garage reasonably if you cannot manage the pickup on your own.
8. We know that this online stuff is often a bother - however, if the Covid starts to surge in the burbs like it has been doing in the City and in many states like Florida, Arizona, Texas, this may be the only safe way of conducting a sale or attending one. Let's all keep our country in our Prayers and that pray that this ugly Corona Virus goes away for good!
Missing you all - Be There or Be Square and See you Online!
Barb & Steve
Naperville Traders Estate Sales
Steve 630-306-0061 for calls or texts this sale
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!