Online Only Auction in Knollwood - Granger, IN
online only auction•7 day sale •sale is over
Auction Terms & Conditions
Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Binding Terms - The lots listed in this catalogue will be offered by Wainscott Auction Service as owner or as agent for consignor subject to the following terms and conditions. Where Wainscott Auction Service is agent, the contract is between seller and buyer. The following Conditions of Sale and Terms of Guarantee constitute the entire agreement with the purchaser relative to the property listed in this catalogue. By bidding at auction, you agree to be bound by these terms:
2. As Is - All lots are sold "AS IS" and without recourse and neither Wainscott Auction Service nor its consignor makes any warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to such lots, except for the limited warranties expressly stated in the Terms of Guarantee section of this catalogue. Prospective buyers are strongly advised to examine personally any property in which they are interested, before the auction takes place, to determine its condition, size, and whether or not it has been repaired or restored. Except as otherwise expressly and specifically provided in the Terms of Guarantee, neither Wainscott Auction Service nor its consignor makes any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind or nature with respect to merchantability, fitness for purpose, correctness of the catalogue or other description of the physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, medium, material, genuineness, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, exhibitions, literature or historical significance of any lot sold. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging; nor does a reference to particular defects imply the absence of others. References in the catalogue entry or the condition report to damage or restoration are for guidance only and should be evaluated by personal inspection by the bidder or a knowledgeable representative. The Terms of Guarantee are controlling, and no statement, whether written or oral, and whether made in this catalogue, an advertisement, a bill of sale, a salesroom posting or announcement, the remarks of an auctioneer, or otherwise, shall be deemed to create any warranty, representation or assumption of liability. All statements by Wainscott Auction Service in the catalogue entry for the property or in the condition report, or made orally or in writing elsewhere, are statements of opinion and are not to be relied on as statements of fact. Except as stated in the Terms of Guarantee, neither Wainscott Auction Service nor the seller is responsible in any way for errors or omissions in the catalogue or any supplemental material. Buyers are responsible for satisfying themselves concerning the condition of the property and the matters referred to in the catalogue entry. Wainscott Auction Service and its consignor make no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the purchaser will acquire any copyright or reproduction rights to any lot sold. Wainscott Auction Service expressly reserves the right to reproduce any image of the lots sold in this catalogue. The copyright in all images, illustrations and written material produced by or for Wainscott Auction Service relating to a lot, including the contents of this catalogue, is, and shall remain at all times, the property of Wainscott Auction Service and shall not be used by the buyer, nor by anyone else, without our prior written consent.
3. Withdrawal - Wainscott Auction Service reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time prior to the commencement of bidding for such lot and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
4. Reserves - If the auctioneer decides that any opening bid is below the value of the lot offered, the auctioneer may reject that bid and withdraw the lot from sale; and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, it is decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, the auctioneer may reject that advance. Unless otherwise indicated, all lots are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum price below which such lot will not be sold. No reserve will exceed the low estimate of the lot. Reserves are agreed upon with the consignor or, in the absence thereof, in the absolute discretion of Wainscott Auction Service. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalogue. The auctioneer may implement the reserve by opening bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer will not specifically identify bids placed on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer may further bid on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of the reserve, by placing successive or consecutive bids for a lot or by placing bids in response to other bidders. Unless otherwise noted in the catalogue or by an announcement at the auction, Wainscott Auction Service acts as agent on behalf of the seller and does not permit the seller to bid on his or her own property.
5. Bidding - Wainscott Auction Service reserves the right, at our complete discretion, to refuse admission to the premises or participation in any auction and to reject any bid, as well as the right to refuse to acknowledge any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. The auctioneer has the absolute right and sole discretion to advance the bidding in such a manner the auctioneer may decide, to withdraw or divide any lot, and to combine any two or more lots. In the event of error or dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, whether during or after the sale, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder, to continue the bidding, to cancel the sale, or to reoffer and resell the lot in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, Wainscott Auction Service sale record shall be conclusive.
6. Purchaser's Responsibility - Title passes upon the fall of the auctioneer's hammer to the highest acknowledged bidder, subject to the conditions of sale set forth herein. Such bidder there upon assumes full risk and responsibility there for (including, without limitation, liability for or damage to frames and glass covering prints, paintings or other works). Although in our discretion we will execute orders or absentee bids or accept telephone bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at auctions, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith. When making a bid, a bidder is accepting personal liability to pay the purchase price as follows, unless it has been explicitly agreed in writing with Wainscott Auction Service before the commencement of the sale that the bidder is acting as agent on behalf of an identified third party acceptable to Wainscott Auction Service, and that Wainscott Auction Service will look only to the principal for payment: The total purchase price to be paid by purchaser is the amount of the successful bid price plus a buyer's premium of 15%. All purchases regardless of bidding method are subject to the Buyer's Premium and appropriate Sales Tax. Prior to the sale, the buyer must provide us with his or her name and permanent address and, if so requested, details of the bank from which payment will be made. The balance of the purchase price, if any, will be paid no later than 5 pm one (1) day following the day of the auction. The buyer will not acquire title to the lot until we have received all amounts due to us from the buyer in good cleared funds even in circumstances where we have released the lot to the buyer. Further, the purchaser shall be responsible for on-time payment of the full purchase price of the lot, even if the obtaining of any such license is denied or delayed. Wainscott Auction Service assumes no liability for failing to identify materials from endangered or protected species or for incorrectly identifying such materials.
7. Remedies Available to Wainscott Auction Service In addition to the other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1 1/2% per month of the total purchase price if payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth herein. All property must be removed from our premises by the purchaser at their expense not later than (2) business days following its sale and, if it is not removed, Wainscott Auction Service reserves the right to charge a minimum storage fee of $10 per per day or to store on site at the purchaser's expense, to be released only after payment in full of all removal, storage, handling, insurance and any other costs incurred, together with payment of all other amounts due to us. Wainscott Auction Service shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than (2) days following the sale. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, including all fees, charges and expenses more fully set forth herein, we shall be entitled in our absolute discretion to exercise one or more of the following rights or remedies: To charge interest at such rate as we shall reasonably select; To hold the defaulting buyer liable for the total amount due and to commence legal proceedings for its recovery together with interest, legal fees and costs to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law; Cancel the sale of that, or any other lot or lots sold to the defaulting purchaser at the same or any other auction, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser; Resell the property whether at private sale or public auction without reserve, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency, cost, including handling charges, the expenses of both sales, our commission on both sales at our regular rate, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages; To set off the outstanding amount remaining unpaid by the buyer against any amounts which we may owe the buyer in any other transactions; Where several amounts are owed by the buyer to us, in respect of different transactions, to apply any amount paid to discharge any amount owed in respect of any particular transaction, whether or not the buyer so directs; To reject at any future auction any bids made by or on behalf of the buyer or to require a deposit from the buyer before accepting any bids; To take such other actions as we deem necessary or appropriate; or To effect any combination thereof. In addition, a defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted and assigned to us a continuing security interest of first priority in, and we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to us, any property or money of or owing to such purchaser in our possession. At our option, payment will not be deemed to have been made in full until we have collected funds represented by checks, or in the case of bank or cashier's checks, we have confirmed their authenticity. In the event the purchaser fails to pay any or all of the total purchaser price for any lot and Wainscott Auction Service nonetheless elects to pay the consignor any portion of the sale proceeds, the purchaser acknowledges that Wainscott Auction Service shall have all of the rights of the consignor to pursue the purchaser for any amounts paid to the consignor, whether at law, in equity, or under these Conditions of Sale.
8. Limited Liability: If for any cause a purchased lot cannot be delivered in as good condition as at the time of sale, or should any purchased lot be stolen or mis-delivered or lost prior to delivery, Wainscott Auction Service shall not be liable for any amount in excess of that paid by the purchaser. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of carriers or packers of purchased lots, whether or not recommended by us. Packing and handling of purchased lots by us is at the entire risk of the purchaser and Wainscott Auction Service will have no liability for any loss or damage to such items.
9. Wainscott Auction Service Employees: Employees of Wainscott Auction Service are not prohibited from bidding on property.
10. Waiver of Conditions - Any and all of these conditions may be waived or modified in the sole discretion of Wainscott Auction Service. The Conditions of Sale, Terms of Guarantee, the glossary, if any, and all other contents of this catalogue are subject to amendment.
11. All measurements and weight are approximate. Wainscott Auction Service is not responsible for digital error.
12. If any part of these Conditions of Sale is found by any court to be invalid, illegal or unenforcable, the balance of the conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. The rights and obligations of the parties with respect to these Conditions of Sale and Terms of Guarantee, as well as the purchaser's and our respective rights and obligations hereunder, the conduct of the auction and any matters connected with any of the foregoing, shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Indiana. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be deemed to have submitted, for the benefit of Wainscott Auction Service, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in the state and waives any objection to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court.
Sebae Data Solutions, Inc.
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Sebae Data Solutions, (the makers of Auction Flex & HiBid (formerly Bidopia) hereafter referred to as "Sebae"), provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms & Conditions ("TAC"), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. The most current version of the TAC can be found found at any time by visiting the link: http://www.auctionflex.com/showtandc.ap
USE AND REGISTRATION
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18) or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members. If you are under the age of 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. If you do not qualify, please do not use our service. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to the TAC.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Bidder Information") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Sebae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sebae has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICE
Sebae provides the following services under the Auction Flex & HiBid trademarks: Integrated Web Service (for auctioneers), internet bidding (absentee, online-only, & webcast). You can learn more about these services in the following sections.
HIBID INTERNET AUCTION PLATFORM & WEB SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Sebae provides the HiBid (formerly Bidopia) Internet Auction Platform & Web Service ("HWS") under the HiBid trademark as a software solution for auctioneers wishing to extend the audience of their live auctions to the internet. The HWS provides various features including internet absentee bidding, internet-only auctions, and webcast auctions.
The HWS is able to changes its appearance to coincide with the website that it is powering. Accordingly, the HWS powers the www.hibid.com website as well as numerous Auction Flex customer websites. This ability to change appearance is a feature of the HWS. Much like internet merchant account providers can host a secure web page for a vendor to easily process payments, the HWS hosts certain portions of the auctioneer's website to easily enable advanced features such as internet bidding.
INTERNET ABSENTEE BIDDING
Internet absentee bidding allows you to place a bid for an item in advance of an auction. This allows you to place bids on lots without actually attending the auction.
Internet only bidding allows you to place a bid for an item prior to the auction lot closing online. In an internet-only auction there is no live auction.
Webcast auctions allow you to bid in real-time against other bidders or place pre-bids prior to a lot going "live".
Lots are sold in accordance with the Auctioneer's terms and conditions which are accessible from each lot's page. It is your responsibility to read and accept the Auctioneer's terms and conditions prior to placing your bid.
When you place a bid you are agreeing to be bound by the Auctioneer's & Sebae's terms and conditions. By placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract. Please keep in mind that you are bidding against other internet bidders as well as floor bidders, phone bidders, and regular absentee bidders (this list does not constitute a complete list of bidder types but does highlight the common bidder channels).
The auctioneer, at their discretion, can approve or deny bidders. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or deny bidders for any reason. Prior to approval the auctioneer may contact you to determine your credit worthiness. If the auctioneer approves your bid, the auctioneer will then process your bid in accordance with their terms and conditions.
Should your bid for a lot prove successful, the auctioneer may contact you to arrange for payment & shipping (if applicable). If the auctioneer required registration via a credit card, the auctioneer reserves the right to process your winning bids to the credit card provided during registration.
Sebae, through the Auction Flex & HiBid products & services, facilitates the internet bidding process between the Auctioneer & the bidder. Sebae is in no way a party to the transaction. Because Sebae is not a party to the transaction, you accept that you will have no claim or cause of action against Sebae in respect of the sale (or non-sale) of any Lot. If you have a dispute with an Auctioneer or another user of the Service with regard to the sale (or non-sale) of any Lot you agree that Sebae, its officers, agents, employees will not be liable for losses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, special loss, indirect loss and consequential los), costs, damages, liabilities, claims, demands and expenses of any kind arising out of or connected with such dispute. You also accept that none of the aforementioned are under any obligation to take any action to resolve any dispute between you and an Auctioneer
Sebae is not responsible for any typographical, pictorial or technical errors in information about Lots on the Site as provided by Auctioneers. Sebae does not evaluate Lots and does not act as a specialist or expert on any related subject matter. Sebae makes no warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to Lots (including but not limited to representations or warranties as to the accuracy of description, genuineness, quality, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin or safety). If you have any questions, e-mail the Auctioneer directly. In particular, make sure that you understand the Auctioneer's payment terms and shipping terms.
The Service requires you to login with your username and password prior to placing a bid on a Lot. Making bids with false information or with stolen credit card information is prohibited and illegal.
Your user name and password are required in order to place internet bids. Making bids in a false name or with an invalid or stolen credit card is prohibited. Each bid carries the computer coding of the Internet provider which allows the individual user to be traced and Sebae may at its discretion release this information to enable legal action to be taken. Sebae may, in its entire discretion, refuse or remove bids where it suspects that bids contravene this prohibition. By placing a bid, you are making a binding and irrevocable offer to purchase the Item at any price up to the maximum bid amount you submit. If you win, you must complete the transaction, subject to any contractual right or other right at law to rescind the contract in certain circumstances. Failure to complete transaction without lawful reason is not only a breach of your contract with the Seller but also a breach of this User Agreement.
The amount bid can be increased but cannot be decreased. The auctioneer may, at their discretion, allow you to withdraw and resubmit a bid in the case of bids containing an obvious typographical error. You may forward a request to withdraw a bid and resubmit a correct bid by immediately sending an email to the auctioneer, however, there is no guarantee that any bid will be withdrawn. Although Sebae will use best efforts to forward all bids, Sebae does not accept any responsibility for lost bids or problems with the recipient auctioneer's ability to process your bid. Moreover, Sebae cannot guarantee that bids received will be processed by the individual auctioneers.
Please note that Sebae's role is limited to the provision of the Site for dissemination and publication of information provided by the Sellers.
THE WINNING BID
The winning bid in an auction will be the highest bid that exceeds any reserve (if a reserve exists). In the case of equal bids, the earliest bid received will be the winning bid. If a higher bid is subsequently withdrawn or removed then the auctioneer shall have the right to accept the next highest bid.
NOTICE OF END OF SALE, PAYMENT & SHIPPING
After the sale has ended, the auctioneer will notify the winning bidder via phone, fax or mail that they have won. If you do not receive notice that you have made the winning bid and think that you are the top bidder, you should check with the auctioneer directly. You will make all payment for Items to the auctioneer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
BUYER'S PREMIUM, TAXES AND DUTIES
If you are a successful bidder, you are responsible for paying any buyer's premium, taxes and duties (including any VAT, sales tax and import duties) that may be imposed on the final price paid for an Item. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to check the applicable taxes and duties that may be imposed on an Item prior to bidding for it.
All material and content as provided by the Service is protected by copyright and similar rights. You can not use or make available any of that material for any commercial purpose.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
a. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sebae expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b. Sebae makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sebae or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly state in the TAC.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Sebae shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sebae has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of of the previous two sections titled 'Disclaimer of Warranties' and 'Limitation of Liability' may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sebae harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
The TAC constitute the entire agreement between you and Sebae and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sebae. The TAC and the relationship between you and Sebae shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Sebae agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Marion, Florida. The failure of Sebae to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TAC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TAC is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TAC remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TAC must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
www.wainscottauctionservice.hibid.com is the website to bid!
Welcome to the auction! This auction includes many high quality pieces. These item have been well cared for and are very eclectic. Vintage, antique, MCM & Asian influences name a few of the pieces offered in this auction. Vintage men and women's clothing, Notre Dame memorabilia, framed art for all tastes and so much more! Bidders can review more than 250 lots and then choose their favorites. Thanks for bidding with Wainscott Auction Service!
CATALOG TEXT BELOW:
1 - Terms and Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Welcome to the AUCTION! All paid for items, will be available for pick up on Sunday, July 5th from 11 AM - 3 PM EST ONLY. You must show auction staff, proper state issued ID to pick up your items. There will not be staff available to assist you with large items. Please come to pick up your items with the necessary help or equipment for the items you have purchased. The pick up location is 50761 Trails North, Granger, 46530. Please come prepared to practice social distancing.
2 - Kohler & Campbell Piano This spinet style piano is a beautiful instrument & will fit into tight spaces.
3 - The Incomparable Capehart Record Player This floor model record player's top measuring approx. 30" X 17".
4 - Drop Secretary Desk - Willett Furniture Measuring approx. 70" tall this drop secretary offers may storage cubbies both open and behind doors. When open it creates a nice workable space.
5 - Thomasville Dining Room Table & 8 Chairs In very good condition this is a beautiful dining room center piece. The table comes with leaves & 8 chairs. This item compliments the hutch in lot #6.
6 - Thomasville Hutch This hutch compliments the items in lot #7 and measures approx. 79" X 56".
7 - Asian Inspired Cabinet Measuring approx. 26.5" tall this Asian inspired Cabinet has brass fixtures and many drawers.. This item compliments the cabinet in lot # 8.
8 - Asian Influenced Cabinet Measuring approx. 28" tall this cabinet compliments the piece in lot # 7.
9 - Trunk w/ Asian Influence Measuring approx.35" long and 13" deep this cabinet offers great storage.
10 - Desk or Side Table Creating a easy to use work station this table has pullout work top. When closed desk measures approx. 35" x 20".
11 - Beautiful Lighted Curio Cabinet Standing almost 6 feet tall this curio cabinet offers three glass shelves and a base to display your collections.
12 - Antique Inlay Side Table This lovely table measures approx. 23" X 17:" and has glass protective top.
13 - Antique Inlay Coffee Table This pretty table measures approx. 33.5" X 19" and has lip edge on three sides.
14 - Glabman-Paramount MCM Couch Orange piping compliments this two cushion brightly flowered couch.
15 - Pr. of Glabman-Paramount Armchairs These chairs compliment the couch in lot # 16.
16 - 3 ft. Maple Bench This 3 ft. maple bench is perfect for the front entry.
17 - Oak Washstand In two finishes this oak wash stand offers nice storage in any space.
18 - Solid Maple End Tell City End Table w/ Slate Top
19 - Maple Drop Leaf Coffee Table Measuring approx. 66" x 19" this is a wonderful piece for a narrow space.
20 - Thomasville Entry Table Stately and functional this entry table measures approx. 37.5" at the wall.
21 - Iron Table w/ Glass Top Great table for indoors or out. Nice iron scrollwork.
22 - Mid- Century Chrome and Glass Wall Display Stand Measures 5 ft wide, 6 1/2 ft. tall, and the shelves are 1 ft. deep. Great display.
23 - Ethan Allen Dresser w/ Mirror 12 drawers are offered in this five foot dresser and mirror set.
24 - Ethan Allen Tea Cart Offering one drawer and drop leaves this tea cart can double as a table as well.
25 - Full Size Bed w/ Head & Footboard This set is in very good condition, is clean and has a spindle design.
26 - Chiropractic Queen Bed Bed appears to be in good condition, clean.
27 - Full Size Bed w/ Head, Foot Board, & Quilt Very attractive design this four poster bed lot includes quilt.
28 - Vintage Lee Furniture 4 Drawer Chest This unique wood chest offers brilliant blue drawer fronts.
29 - Oak Side Table This oak side table top measures approx. 27.5" X 17".
30 - Copper Miller-Peerless Fire Extinguisher Lamp This lamp is in very good condition. Impressive statement piece with a purpose.
31 - Antique Trunk The trunks exterior measures approx. 32" X 20" designed with leather, metal and wood.
32 - Lee Furniture Vintage Buffet Offering display shelves behind sliding glass doors and 4 drawers this is beautiful piece of vintage furniture.
33 - Red Buffet from Globe-Bosse Painted buffet - Made in Evansville, IN. Globe-Bosse World Furniture Company. Has silverware tray. Cool piece!
34 - Mid-century Modern Credenza Monarch Furniture, High Point, North Carolina. Was used in an office, could be used anywhere. Center doors fold out accordion style.
35 - Green Lawyer's Bookcase Unit 3 section stackable unit w/ top piece
36 - Lawyers Bookcase One solid piece, not stackable. Good condition.
37 - Mid-Century Modern Side Chair This narrow backed chair is upholstered and offers true MCM design.
38 - Copper Lined Smoke Stand/Table This smoke stand is approx. 24" across and 28" tall with copper lined cube measuring approx. 10 " across.
39 - Pr. of Orange Wingback Chairs Retro all the way! These chairs are larger in size. Not for a petite person.
40 - Set of Rogers Silverware & More Misc. pieces in addition to the boxed set.
41 - Silver-plated Serving Pieces & More Offering more than a dozen pieces this lot has many items to use at your next entertaining event!
42 - Sheridan Silver on Copper Teapot & More Only Teapot is marked Silver on Copper. Solid weight.
43 - Depression Glassware Pink depression cake plate & green depression glasses.
44 - Set of Hall Jewel Tea Bowls Four bowls in all.
45 - Mikasa Fine China Set This is a large set of china with a delicate floral pattern.
46 - 4 Figurines - 2 Lladros Figures measure approximately 10" tall.
47 - Rooster Soup Tureen This colorful rooster tureen stands a proud 13" and includes a ceramic ladle.
48 - Hummel "Apple Tree Girl" Height: 6 1/2 in. & Style 141/1.
49 - Hummel "The Doctor" #127 Stand 4.75" tall.
50 - Hummel - "Kiss Me" This "Kiss Me" Hummel would be a wonderful addition to any collection.
51 - Hummel "Good Friends" Hummel # 182.
52 - 2 Hummels - Little Shopper Apple Tree Boy # 142 & Little Shopper # 96.
53 - Little Miss Muffett & Goebel Angel Darling little figures for any collector.
54 - Johnson Bros. Blue China Set The cobalt blue design on this set is a classic china pattern.
55 - Set of Floral Dishes Great for daily use this set contains many pieces.
56 - White Dishes Crisp and clean white goes with everything ad these dishes will too!
57 - 4 Drawer Antique White Chest This 4 drawer chest is 24" across and 18" deep.
58 - 4 Drawer Black Chest This chest measures approx. 35" tall X 17" deep and 27" across.
59 - Singer Sewing Machine Singer sewing machine base offers ornate metal work and machine is black with gold and red embellishments.
60 - New Oxford Student Desk Intended for classroom row seating this desk offers the seat on the front and desk in the back.
61 - Asian Influenced Dark Cabinet With complex scenes on front this cabinet the top measures approx. 29" X 20".
62 - Antique Child's Desk Very rustic, this is really a unique piece of furniture design for a child.
63 - Green Side Table This oval side table's top measures approx. 30" X18".
64 - Maple Coffee Table by Baumritter This low standing coffee table measures approx. 38" X 19".
65 - Pr. of Mid-Century Office Chairs Yellowish Tone, Made by Monarch Furniture Corp., High Point, North Carolina
66 - 6 ft. Retro Red Bench This retro bench measures 12" deep.
67 - 5 ft. Bench This all wood bench measures 5' X 13".
68 - Striped Armchair by Continental Made in Hickory, North Carolina
69 - Maple Lamp Table In great condition with a unique under-open design.
70 - Grandfather Clock This clock stands approx. 69" tall, has 4 drawers and keys.
71 - Ornate Wall Mirror This gold framed mirror measures approx. 36" X 42".
72 - Glass Top Sofa Table This table could also be used in an entry way. It's flexible for many spaces. Good condition.
73 - Rocking Chair This classic rocking chair has curved spindle back design.
74 - Tell City Rocking Chair w/ Cushion Made in Tell City, IN
75 - Blue Side Table w/ Drawer Small end table or side table. Painted light blue.
76 - Child's Size Bench w/ Storage This darling wooden bench has arms and offers storage under seat.
77 - End Table End table has cubby for easy storage.
78 - Magnavox Console Record Player w/ Records Not only is this record player a blast from the past wait till you listen to all the records included in this lot!
79 - Black Armchair w/ Cushion Wooden arm chair has gold painted ring accents.
80 - Blue Swivel Chair Upholstered in blue with tuft back.
81 - Children's Table & Chairs Fun painted table with two chairs for children.
82 - Pr. of Ethan Allen Bookcases Either set side by side or used separately these bookcase are attractive and functional. Each measures approx. 78" tall and 30 across..
83 - Jamison Hide-a-Bed Sheets included. Sofa size.
84 - Kincaid Furniture - 3 Section Oak Bookcase This bookcase is lighted in all 3 sections. It is easy to move, as it is in 3 separate units. Very good condition. Removable shelves.
85 - Plaid Wingback Chair King Hickory Fine Furniture
86 - Plant Stand This wooden plant stand stands approx. 25" tall and has a round top that measures 9" across.
87 - 2 incidental Chairs Both tall back chairs, one with arms and one without offer you extra seating for company.
88 - Kenmore Sewing Machine & Acc. This Kenmore sewing machine comes in flip to table with large work station.
89 - Antique Oak High Chair High chair has foot rest and delicate scroll work on chair top.
90 - Washstand No drawers, not real wood. Good for storage underneath.
91 - Rattan Oval Table This oval measures approx. 29".
92 - Panasonic 8 Track Stereo w/ Speakers & 8 Tracks Also plays AM/FM
93 - Vintage GE Electric Wall Clock Octagon wall clock works and measures approx. 8.5" from top to bottom.
94 - The Country Belle Electric Radio Receiver This is a fun look into our past.
95 - Small Cast Iron Stove No chimney pipe.
96 - Sewing Box w/ Handle & Quilt Rack This vintage sewing box has unique barrel design. Quilt rack is a nice piece that serves dual purpose as a display rack and storage for your favorite quilt.
97 - Wicker Couch White wicker, three cushion couch measures approx. 70" from arm to arm.
98 - Sears Goldspot Upright Freezer Four shelves on the door and in the box.
99 - Eureka "The Boss" Vacuum This is a bag-less vacuum in school bus yellow.
100 - Sanitaire Heavy Duty Vacuum This vacuum would be useful both at home and on the job.
101 - Office Chair This chair is in good condition.
102 - Metal Hall Tree Lightweight, possibly aluminum. Needs tightening.
103 - Vintage Metal Patio Table Adjustable height.
104 - Small Antique Table w/ Lamp Table opens up but has no leaves. Table is not real sturdy.
105 - 4 Gal. Butter Churn Crock Base Has crack, but is solid.
106 - Olympia Beer Stein Stein measures 8.5" at top of lid, which is hinged.
107 - Steins & Brass Platters 5 Steins vary in size and design, there are two brass platters. See pictures for specifics.
108 - Copper Platter & Bellows Wonderful accents for any fireplace hearth.
109 - 2 Copper Pots Two vintage copper pots. One has a long handle for warming liquid on a open fire.
110 - Table and Chair Table isn't very sturdy. The base is made of oak.
111 - Blue Painted Armchair Painted armchair is upholstered.
112 - New Pendleton Blanket Brilliantly colorful this blanket is perfect to wrap in or for a picnic outdoors!
113 - 6 Point Star Quilt Beautiful Quilt! Measures 80" X 81".
114 - Diamond Pattern Quilt This quilt measures approx. 82" X 82.5".
115 - Colorful Patchwork Quilt Incredible, Colorful detailed quilt - Twin size
116 - Patchwork Quilt This patchwork quilt measurers approx. 71" X 60".
117 - Bright Pink Quilt Blanket Quilt measures approx. 78" X 70".
118 - Colorful Vintage Quilt Quilt shows some wear & measurers 63" X 73".
119 - Quilt with Delicate Floral Pattern Quilt comes with sham and measures approx. 78" X 64".
120 - Mohair Blanket Blanket is very stylish in aqua and black.
121 - Tablecloths! Wow! two dozen items in this linen lot!
122 - Linens - Towels & Placemats Variety of table linens, see pictures for details.
123 - Linens Nice variety of linens, see pictures for details.
124 - NEW Twin Quilt Set See pictures for specifics, Quilt and Sham.
125 - Lots of Sheets Full/Queen Sheets: flat and fitted, patterns vary.
126 - Variety of Towels Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and more.
127 - Linens - Quilt & Afghans Variety of extra blanket for those chilly nights, in many colors and sizes.
128 - Variety Towels Bath towels, mostly neutral colors.
129 - Linens - Tablecloths & Sheets Linens in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors.
130 - Ties, Ties & More Ties More than 3 dozen ties.
131 - More Ties! You will find more than one tie that is your favorite in this lot!
132 - Vintage Coat Beautifully made with binding and snaps, this vintage coat features a wide collar and accent bow at neck.
133 - Vintage Einiger Coat This ivory coat feature a swing design with pockets and fur collar.
134 - Navy Vintage Coat Fashioned by Bromleigh of New York this coat features an ivory collar against navy coat.
135 - Notre Dame Quarterback Club Sports Coat Is there a Notre Dame fan in your life...this is the must have for sure!
136 - Men's Suit Jackets No sizes marked -- approx. a size large. Five Suits in all.
137 - 5 Vintage Men's Suit Jackets Jackets only.
139 - "C" Area Rug This octagonal rung measurers approx. 54" across.
140 - Area Rug Black & Neutral This rug measures approx.5' x 7'
141 - Area Rug Primary Blue w/ Pattern This rug measurers approx. 62.5" X 92".
142 - Area Rug Burgundy Featured This rug measurers approx. 64.5" X 48".
166 - Upholstered Bench This fully upholstered bench measures 16" X 46".
167 - Framed Prints - Picasso & More Four abstract framed prints.
168 - Beautiful Ship Painting This framed oil painting measures approx. 39.5" X 28.5".
169 - Framed Chagall Artwork Marc Chagall framed print measuring 34" X 24"
170 - Framed Renouf Artwork This classic framed art measures approx. 28" X 39.5".
171 - Fruit by James Peale This framed art measurers approx. 33" X 24".
172 - Abstract Trees Picture Measuring approx. 32" X 24" this framed art is a unique outdoor image.
173 - Venice Waterway Artwork This framed art measures approx. 22" X 19".
174 - Framed Frank Neville Art This framed art measures 23.5" X 21".
175 - Picasso "Blue Boy" Framed Artwork Measuring approx. 18" X 29" this Picasso print is framed in a distressed wood frame.
176 - Pr. of Framed Picasso Prints Colorful and dancing these two prints are really fun! See pictures for details.
177 - Field & Flowers & Orange Sky Painting This square framed painting measures 25" X 25".
178 - Framed Oil Painting Beautifully framed this oil painting measurers 17" X 16".
179 - Poplar Row of Hokkaido University Painting By K. Tanaka this art measurers approx. 25" tall.
180 - Framed Map Picture This framed map measurers approx. 26"X 21".
181 - Horse Painting This framed art measures approx. 15" X 19".
182 - Abraham Lincoln Lot 3 pieces in all. See pictures for details.
183 - Large Framed River Scene This large framed work measures approximately 52" X 24".
184 - 2 Mother & Child Framed Pictures Two unique depiction of "mother & Child", prints.
185 - Elephant Picture Framed elephant print with large mat.
186 - Country Artwork - Hargrove Country building setting, see pictures for details.
187 - Coy Jankowski Signed Original Print Abstract floral print, signed.
188 - Old Car Photo Photo measures 11" X 14".
189 - Lot of Artwork Seven pieces in all, see photos for details.
190 - Framed Print - View Through the Arch This framed art measurers approx. 17" X 20".
191 - Three Faithful Friends Sign This sign measures 11" X 27.5".
192 - 5 Cent Beer Sign This sign measurers 33.5".
193 - 1979 Notre Dame Glasses Four tall glasses, two tumblers & 1 stemmed glass.
194 - Notre Dame Rug/Wall Hanging Like new, measuring 34" X 36".
195 - Notre Dame Wall Clock This wall clock measurers 13" X 19.5".
196 - Vintage Notre Dame Pennant "# 1 Team in the Nation" pennant, see picture for details.
197 - Notre Dame Framed Poster Has some wrinkling to the poster.
198 - Cast Iron Knute Rockne Bookend/ Doorstop Knute stands about 8" tall.
199 - Notre Dame 1989 Fiesta Bowl Poster Poster measurements 20" X 30.5".
200 - Notre Dame Quarterback Club Poster Club Poster measurers approx. 19.5" X 28.5".
201 - 1983 Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football Poster Poster measures 23" X 29"
202 - Bocce Ball Player Statue Bocce ball/ Football Player Statue. Has damage, but still cool.
203 - Vintage Bocce Balls - Made in Italy Balls show little wear.
204 - Schmid Bunny Figurines
205 - Peter Rabbit & Jemima Puddleduck Figurines Royal Albert, Made in England
206 - Delft Holland Windmill Box Delightful blue and white Delft windmill box.
207 - Cups & Saucers Six matching cups and saucers in delicate black and gold edge pattern.
208 - Pasta Bowls - Made in Italy Six pieces in all. See pictures for details.
209 - Steubenville Rooster Canister Set These vintage canisters are know as the "Family Affair " set.
210 - Cast Iron Pot w/ Handle & Lid Large pot has vintage matchbooks inside.
211 - 2 Boxes - Assorted White Dishes Many different items in this lot, see picture for details.
212 - Johnson Bros. White China Set Set includes dishes and some serving pieces.
213 - Diamondstone Laveno Soup Tureen - Made in Italy Beautiful soup tureen with ceramic ladle.
214 - 2 Boxes of Stemware Water, wine and sherbet glasses included in this lot.
215 - Retro Green Glasses This set includes glasses, pitcher and cream and sugar setting.
216 - 6 Small Sterling Shakers Six pieces in all.
217 - Lot of Kitchenware Pots, pans, strainers PLUS!
218 - Cast Iron Molds, Silverware, Utensils This lot includes everyday items and a few vintage pieces.
219 - Vintage Scale American Family Scale, weighs up to 25 pounds in ounces.
220 - King Kooker Deep Fryer/ Cooker - New Fish and Fowl DEEP FRYER ... BOOYAH!
221 - Rival Crockpot Large Crockpot. Appears to be like new.
222 - George Foreman & Fry Daddy Fryer unopened and George Foreman grill appears unused.
223 - Char-Broil Electric Smoker Every outdoor chefs dream, electric smoker makes things EZ!
224 - Contents of Cabinet #1 Cabinet not included, only contents.
225 - Contents of Cabinet # 2 Cabinet not included, only contents.
226 - Contents of Cabinet #3 Cabinet not included, only contents.
227 - Contents of Cabinet #4 Cabinet not included, only contents.
228 - Contents of Cabinet #5 Cabinet not included, only contents.
229 - Sears/ Craftsman 10 inch Table Saw Table saw has wheels for easy relocation.
230 - Craftsman Belt/Disc Sander Table top sander.
231 - Storage Cabinet w/ Contents These cabinet stands 4' tall is 16" deep and 19.5" across.
232 - 20 ft. Keller Aluminum Extension Ladder This ladder is in good working order.
233 - Wood Extension Ladder Good to have for work and home use.
234 - Aluminum Step Ladder This step ladder fold for easy storage.
235 - Painted Milk Can 20.5 " tall, painted red.
236 - Earthway Spreader Nice bucket/barrel design for easy loading of seed.
237 - Golfing Lot Golfer caricature's, golfing gloves and club covers and socks.
238 - Norman Rockwell, Summer, "Mystery Malady" Figurine In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
239 - Norman Rockwell, Winter, "A Boy Meets His Dog" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
240 - Norman Rockwell, Fall, "Pride of Parenthood" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
241 - Norman Rockwell, Spring, "Adventurers Between In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
242 - Saturday Evening Post - The Trumpeter In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
243 - Norman Rockwell's Grandpa's Guardian In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
244 - Norman Rockwell, "The Toymaker" Figure In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
245 - N. Rockwell's "The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
246 - Norman Rockwell's "The Cobbler" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection. Many lots to follow have Norman Rockwell figurines.
247 - "Another Masterpiece by Norman Rockwell" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection.
248 - Norman Rockwell, Winter, Ski Skills In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection.
249 - Norman Rockwell, "Playing Pirates" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection.
250 - Norman Rockwell's "Trout Dinner" In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection.
251 - Norman Rockwell, "The Cobbler" II In original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection.
252 - Saturday Evening Post/ Norman Rockwell - "Big Moment" in original box. Wonderful addition to a collection or great start up collection.
253 - William Shakespeare by Lilliput Lane English Structure by Lilliput Lane.
254 - Shells Big shell shaped bowl of shells!
255 - Asst. of White Pitchers, Lenox, Etc. 6 Pieces in all, include English Elegance.
256 - Rabbits of Every shape and Size With this lot you will be ready for Easter!
257 - Vintage Red Skelton Dolls Toys collectors will love this lot.
258 - Variety of Dolls & Clothing Nice variety of a dolls and doll clothes.
259 - Bongos Knee bongos, to get your rhythm going!
260 - Vintage Games Five vintage games including Scrabble for Juniors, Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit.
261 - Ceramic Wall Decor Marked $259, this item measures about 38" tall.
262 - Vintage Hats Four hats in all, see pictures for detail.
263 - Lot of Lamps Variety of 5 different sizes and colors.
264 - The New World Lamp This lamp is 29" tall.
265 - Green Glass Lamp This delicate glass lamp measurers approximately 36" tall.
266 - Large Blue Planter This plant can be used in or outdoors and measures approx. 13" tall.
267 - Burnt Orange Lamps These lamps measure approx. 29" tall.
268 - Shelf w/ Contents This shelf measures 33.5" long and atop it sits...a wash board, glass lamp with seeds and beans and an old crock.
269 - Ironing Board w/ Iron Everyone needs on but does anyone like to iron?
Auction Conducted By:
Tricia Wainscott, LIC#11300117
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!