Need to have your home empty to put on the market? Sold your Home?
We can help you, please call us for your FREE in HOME Evaluation.
574.355.1500 Melody ~Text / Call
574.355.1600 Tom ~Text / Call
WAIT ~ More is COMING ~ Please CHECK back!
Please view the pictures below.....These are what I CALL ~ SHOUT OUT Pictures.....Kind of a preview as what is at this FUN SALE. More detailed pictures will be posted as we begin to work on this sale!
MORE TO COME ~ CHECK BACK OFTEN ...JUST STARTING TO WORK ON THIS QUALITY SALE!
OH LORDY ~ I JUST DO NOT KNOW EVEN WHERE TO START! This HOME is PACKED with Treasure! Bring a friend or two to watch your piles of goodies! Due to the amount of items in this home , We will have a wrapping table for you to pack your purchase. We will try to assist.....when we can. PLEASE BRING BOXES TO PUT YOR ITEMS IN!
PLEASE NOTE ~ there will be 3 SEPARATE check outs ~ 1st OUTSIDE , 2nd in Home , 3rd for TOY FLOOR . Come prepared to pay for your purchase at all THREE CHECK OUTS. There will be NO HOLDS to pay all together . Due to the amount and size of this sale.
Sorry NO CHILDREN will be allowed ~ due to safety issues. Thanks for understanding for the care of your children!
JUST ADDED~ AUSTIN MINI MOKE . Price $14,500 OBO Serial # A ABIL 841480 . 1967 - 68 Made in England
Check out the pictures!
#austinminimoke #funminimoke #minimoke #austinengland
Vintage to Collectibles
- Large Stain Glass Hanging Lamp
- Pine Step Back Cupboard
- Pine Server
- Queen Ann 1 Door China Hutch
- Pine hutch
- Pine Dining Room Table , 2 Leaves with Pads, 8 Chairs
- Marble Top 1 Drawer Cabinet
- HUGE 42 Drawer Map Cabinet
- Floor World Globe
- Bar Game Table
- Claw foot Desk
- Chicago World's Fair Thermometer
- Stack Lunch Pail
- OIL LAMPS , Barn Lamps , Prisco RR Lantern
- VINTAGE Newspapers
- Haviland China
- Metlox Poppytrail ROOSTER Dish Set
- Le Creuset Cookware, Cast Iron Pans, Counter Appliance, Pyrex , Fire king
- Pier Mirror
- Vintage Movie posters
- Vintage Ladies and Children Clothes , Hats , PURSES and Shoes ~ Davey Crockett Outfits, Buckskin Clothing, Roaring 20's Beaded n Lace Dress to name a few.
- Vintage Komona's
- Culver Memorabilia
- Vintage Sleigh Blanket with Dog
- Vintage Jacquard Coverlets
- QUILTS , Quilt Tops, Goose Down Quilts
- Beautiful Piano Scarfs
- Loads of Fancy Work
- Stunning ~ Antique Victorian Walnut Bedroom Suite ~ Full Size bed , Dresser Marble top, Wash Stand Marble Top, Several Parlor tables, Library Tables, LOADS of Chairs, TWO Martha Washington Sewing Cabinets
- Antique Art Easels
- Dressing Screen
- Vintage 4 H Ribbons
- Collection 1st Day Stamps 1933 to 1967
- 48 Star FLAGS
- LP Collection and 78's , Victrola ~ Victor Talking Machine
- Vintage Lamps, another Stain Glass Hanging Lamp
- African Art
- Canes and Walking Stick Collection
- LOADS of BASKETS
- Loads of TRUNKS ~ Hump Back, Flat Top and Foot Lockers
- Indy Trumpet , Children Instruments
- LOADS of Christmas Decorations
- Antique Scale
- Claw Foot Desk , Kidney Shape Desk
- Antique Floor Mirror with Glass ball + Claw Feet
- Several Antique Typewriters
- Lobster Trap , Tobacco Basket
- Bird Cages
- Vintage Hand knotted Rugs, Rag Rug , Braided Rug
- Antique Marble Top Wash Stand
- TONS and TONS of BOOKS ~ Cookbooks, Children Books , Adult Books , Hardy boys
- DQ Glass Set , Advertising Tins, Vintage Felt Pennants
- Vintage Halloween Costumes , noisemakers,
- Advertising Sketch
- Vintage Children records
- 1947 Girlie Calendar, Railroad Guide, Playbills, 1952 Chicago Phone Directory, 1926 Indianapolis Directory, Conoco Oil Travel guide, MANY Scape Books, post cards, Old Valentine Cards, 1924 Calendar Logansport Advertising , Autograph Purdue Boilermaker Program ~ Bob Griese
- 1917 Needlecraft Magazines
- Pottery , Nippon Hand painted Vase, Apothecary + Medical Jars, Vintage Canning Jars
- Duck Deco ~ signed MORSE
- Photographic Equipment
- Various Maps, PURE OIL Yard Stick,
- Military Outfits - Uniforms , Culver Uniforms, Army Corps of Engineer Suit
- toy Agility Games
- Vintage 4 Poster / Canopy Bed, Lady's Dressing Table
- Antique Child's Victorian Sofa
- Vintage high Chairs, Youth Chairs, Buggy
VINTAGE TOYS and GAMES
AND I know I will forget to name a lot of them! Attic is PACKED ~ For the safety of Customers . we will be allowing 15 Customers at a time in Attic. Be prepared to pay for attic items at attic check out. OTHER items from the Home WILL NOT be allowed in Attic Due to size .
- Madame Alexander Dolls and others
- Toy Robots, Tin Wind Up Toys and Animals, Casper the Friendly Ghost Talking Dolls
- Fisher Price, Still Banks, Shoot Da Bar Bank, Matchbox , Gorgi and other Metal Cars
- Alpine Train, Grand Prix Metal Track
- Bobby hull Hockey Game. NHL Hockey Game , Gotham Hockey
- Stuffed Animals and puppets
- Lotsa Soakie Toys
- Wind Up 'Sam the Gardener' , Tin Windup Ferris Wheel,
- Structo Rocker Truck , Matchbox Switch Track,
- OLD NEW Stock Avenger Squirt GUNS and others
- LOADS of Dexterity Games
- Boy Scout STUFF
- Walt Disney Toys
- Board Games
- Roulette wheel
- REAL Vintage WOOD Hockey Sticks
- Vintage door knobs
- vintage organ / piano Stool
- Weller Pottery, Small Door Stop
- Vintage ~ Victorian shaving kit in box
- 4 Gallon Crock Butter Churn , old Wood School Desk
- LOADS of Geodes, Rocks , Quartz , Petrified Wood , Shells
- Totem pole
- Vintage Child Wagons
- Vintage Hand Made Garden Wagon
- Buck Board , Chicken Crates
- HUGE Wood "TORPEDO" Toboggan
- Vintage Bent Willow Yard Sleighs
- Primitive Wood Boxes and Tool Carriers
- MID CENTURY MODERN ~ Home Crest ~ Siesta Lounge Chair / Pad with Spring Rocker
- MASONIC AND SHRINER ~ TEMPLAR HATS
- Art print by G. Harvey ' TEST OF CHAMPIONS'
MUCH MORE COMING ~ Keep Checking BACK on this GINORMOUSE SALE!
Terms and Conditions:
~Cash , Credit Card with over $100 purchase. When WiFi is available
~* We DO NOT give out PRICES or do EARLY Sales.
~All items MUST be removed by closing of LAST day of Sale ~ Items left will be considered abandoned .
~ Items Sold as is Where is. Once SOLD , we are not responsible for item
We will START a Sign In list (to enter home ) when we arrive ( I hour before sale starts) ~ IF a customer has not started one.
Depending on the size of the Home , We will need to limit the number of shoppers ~ this is for your safety as well as the homeowners.... We will get everyone in as quick as possible . We want your shopping experience to be FUN. please be patient with our staff.
~ Homeowner OR Melody's Estate Sale IS Not responsible for Accidents. Enter home and property at your own risk.
~ MELODY'S ESTATE SALE is committed to offering all items we find to you first...we DO NOT buy early. The customers will always have the first shot at everything : )
**All items of value.. IF available to this SALE ..... such as … (coins, sterling jewelry etc.) are removed daily from home.
MUCH MORE TO COME!
Please check BACK OFTEN for more Photos and Description!
Be the FIRST to get UPDATES on our sales ~~~ "LIKE" us at www.facebook.com/MelodysEstateSale