After 32 years at this location, Dr. Raymond Bucur, is changing professional locations - come inside his air conditioned professional office suite - 5 rooms plus waiting reception area of commercial grade furniture. More photos coming. ONE Day Sale only. An opportunity for anyone planning to open a new office or for home use of sturdy, durable furniture.
- Commercial grade furniture, Steelcase and HON brands
- 35+ Artwork, prints & other mediums - as always the paper bill on artwork which is 6 inches is for size comparison, it's not the price, a close up of artist signature follows the art piece, some artist names include a 1938 by Maurice Utrillo V, Mark Rothko, Karl Knaths
- LeRoy Neiman signed sports print - Foreman vs. Holyfield and Holyfield vs. Tyson
- There are NO certificates of authenticity on any artwork, some pieces Dr. Bucur has owned 40 years
- South Shore Railroad framed posters
- Desks, most L shaped either left or right with locks, Kimball brand
- 15 Metal vertical file cabinets, locking, a mixture of 5-high drawers, 4 and 2
- Work tables w/chrome legs
- Waiting chairs, fabric with chrome legs, stationary chairs
- Adjustable office chairs, rolling
- Polished stone bookends
- Room divider/dressing screen
- Copy machine, Konica 7022
- Half size refrigerator, dormitory refrigerator, small microwave
- Leather, soft, briefcases, carrying bags
- Usual office supplies smalls, some technology items
- Tasty Surprises & More, ...
Correction to how this listing is categorized wrong. Despite my multiple attempts to educate this particular .net web site for which you are reading about this sale - the management of this web site is choosing to incorrectly tell you "it has been moved off-site to warehouse." Totally untrue and false. Here's the fact - this sale is being conducted at a professional office suite location where Dr. Bucur has practiced for 32+ years. It's in the Environ office complex, where neighboring office suites are professional services - physicians, psychologists, counselors, financial consultants and the like. All items are sitting in place as they have for sometime, artwork on the walls, books on the shelves. Nothing has been moved to an off-site or different location. For those of you who know me, Diana Cook rarely moves things. I have informed this web site of their mistake. My apology to you as there is nothing "warehouse-looking" about the location of this sale.
Tag Sale, where you come inside air conditioned professional office, browse, shop and buy at your leisure.
Estates, Appraisals & Auctions by Diana Cook:
* Estate (tag) Sale Management
* Auction Management
* Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals
* Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs *
* Paying Cash for Antiques Today *
* Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: *
-- Estate Taxes, federal or state
-- Insurance Replacement Needs
-- Moving Insurance
-- Family/Heir Division Values
-- Donation Value
-- Divorce Settlement
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2226.
Let Us get the Estate Home cleared out To-the-Walls so the home looks Best for real estate sale. Don’t Lift a finger.
Payment TERMS: CASH, Pre-Approved Good Check, credit card w/ 3% process fee. We don't open early. A sign-up entry order call off list, is placed in the front entrance driveway or sidewalk by 9 a.m. opening day Thursday. It's usually on a lawn chair inside a plastic bag. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own labor who will carefully move items out of the office and off the property. All purchases must be moved out on Thursday. Make sure to watch when moving items that floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Park in the lot's west side, where there's plenty of open parking. Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle.
To get on our Early Bird notice list, Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to List."
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !