Spectacular estate items - More Photos continually added this week. This couple didn't have children so it's a complete and full estate - $1 per person admission fee on Thursday only, non-refundable. Contents of 3,300 square foot 2-story home, plus a basement large enough for 2 stairwells, ...
Estate Tag Sale, where you come inside heated home, browse, shop and buy at your leisure.
- Pair unique log accent sofas (acquired when this couple purchased home 20+ years ago from the McGill family), natural rustic wood log slab accents, likely Mid Century Modern
- 2 Cast iron outdoor sculptures, one 6 1/2 ft. tall, by Austin Collins, "Questioning II" & "Meat Rack"
- 40+ Furniture
- 150+ Artwork, various mediums & sizes, fabric art too, craypa, photographs, most artist signed, posters, if paper bill by artwork in photo which is 6 inches it's for size comparison, it's not the price
- Artist names include Michael DeQuette, Bancroft 1979, Bruce Cedurs, Fred Semmler, Pat L. Cowan
- Some posters Pulp Fiction movie framed, Sally Fields 'Union' United Steelworkers of America, modern South Shore posters, Valparaiso University basketball team poster, Charles Burchfield exhibit posters, Star Wars poster
- 15+ Wood masks, Africa & Indonesian
- Bedroom set, American made, American of Martinsville
- Ethan Allen bedroom set, U.S.A. made
- Buffet, Ethan Allen, USA made
- Display cabinet, Ethan Allen, USA made
- Rectangle dining table wood w/10 chairs, Ethan Allen brand - just in time for your Thanksgiving crew
- Sectional sofa modern, Bauhaus brand, USA made
- 3 Wood desks, antique wood writing desk, larger open-up type desk w/storage
- Round oak claw foot kitchen table, modern
- 40+ Cane collection & walking sticks
- 5 Hanging chandeliers, metal
- Some Built-in cabinetry For Sale too - Marble top island 7 ft. long wood cabinet w/3 drawers; wall cabinet; tall display rack/bookcase
- Stacking lawyer's bookcases with glass fronts
- Painted artists chairs
- Pig collection, 400+ pigs, metal, ceramic, fabric, other mediums
- Art glass, Sasaki
- Fiesta ware, Fitz & Floyd
- Antique India tribal necklace
- Floor rugs, lots of, various sizes large, small & runners
- Grandfather clock, Howard Miller
- Framed record albums includes Cheap Thrills Big Brother & the Holding Company w/Janis Joplin, vinyl record looks like it hasn't been played, framed Blind Faith Eric Clapton album, 150+ vinyl records most 33 1/3rd
- Painted Campbell's Soup bench
- Craftsman tool chest, filled with Craftsman tools
- 2 Sheds filled with yard items & yard tools, rakes, shovels, etc.
- Wind chimes
- Exercise equipment
- 3 Flat screen TV's
- Several kitchen cabinets filled with kitchenware, Household supplies
- Fur trim coat
- Draperies - very long, ceilings in home are easily 12 foot high or more
- Men's clothes, shoes
- Cut oak fireplace wood -warm up for Winter, 5 foot tall stack of wood not yet photographed
- Tasty Surprises, and MORE, ...
The Estate of Attorney Larry Thrall & Janice Thrall
This Estate is a Goodie, folks. Janice was a patron of the arts - high-end regional artists, Larry an attorney for unions, together they were adored by many. This home has high end quality, eclectic unique decor and things that are simply Fun. Walking into this home is like entering a contemporary art museum. The architectural features of this home, pretty much in its original condition, showcases a 1926 built Tudor Revival which originally home was built by the McGill family. Located nearby is the original McGill Manufacturing plant of ball bearings and lighting, a major employer in Valparaiso for decades.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 6/23/2017 (84-200-5:21:04 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
Upcoming Estate Sales:
Check out another lawyer's living estate November 10-12 in Munster's prestigious Hill & Vale Estates - 4 generations of items, 7 rooms and 2-car garage filled with furniture, antiques, jewelry, artwork, different accent decor, tools, household supplies. Two miles from the Illinois stateline and just south of U.S. 6. For your zip code search Munster, Indiana is 46321.
Estates & Auctions by Diana Cook - 30 years in this Profession:
* Estate (tag) Sale Management
* Auction Management
* Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals
* Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs *
* Paying Cash for Antiques Today *
* Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: *
-- Estate Taxes, federal or state
-- Insurance Replacement Needs
-- Moving Insurance
-- Family/Heir Division Values
-- Donation Value
-- Divorce Settlement
Let Us get the Estate Home cleared out To-the-Walls so the home looks Best for real estate sale. Don’t Lift a finger.
Payment TERMS: CASH, Pre-Approved Good Check, Credit Card w/3% process fee. We don't open early. A sign-up entry order call off list, is placed in the front entrance driveway or sidewalk by 9 a.m. opening day Thursday. It's usually on a lawn chair inside a plastic bag. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. You enter of property and premises at your own risk. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own labor who will carefully move items out of the home and off the property. Make sure to watch when moving items that floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle.
To get on our Early Bird "notice list," Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to Email Notices."
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !