100 + Plus built-in cabinets & drawers filled, plus 13 closets - contents of 8 room 2-story home, plus full size extended basement & garage, a loaded, complete estate.
Furniture, artwork, tool shop room, antiques, collectibles, primitives, books, sewing, trains, retro items, household supplies, Tasty Surprises & More,
62 years family accumulation in this home, Mrs. Jonas lived to a vibrant age of 92, mowing her 5 acres at this age. Phil Jonas was a WWII training pilot
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix car For Sale - one owner estate car, garage kept - model WK5J, 3.1 L V6, 4 speed automatic, 82,900 miles, brakes, battery & tires replaced one year ago, recent oil change, VIN# 1G2WK52J8YF347127
- 2 Bedroom sets
- Electric lift recliner
- Ethan Allen furniture
- Kitchen table w/6 black chairs
- 5 Solid wood bar stools
- Various other chairs- Victorian, Eastlake, wood rocking, industrial office, living room, retro kitchen chairs
- Desks, file cabinets
- Hoosier style cabinet
- 2 Hospital beds
- Wood tea cart
- Wood curio shelves
- Roll-a-way beds
- Several wood dressers, chest of drawers
- 20+ Artwork, most oil on canvas Bill Jonas of California signed
- Large picture frames & stretched clean art canvas
- Harper's Weekly black Americana
- Poster Levi's air guitar scene, Mark A Fredrichs signed, Headius Bangmettallum
- Old Porter County maps, framed
- Victorian marble top lamp table, slate top table
- 3 Schwinn bikes, men's, women
- Complete shop of clean & organized tools, hand, power tools, lathe, drill press, vice, antique tools
- Craftsman cabinet
- Band saw
- Fishing poles
- Small motors
- Vinyl records, children's, 33's, other sizes, 78's
- Vinyl 15 1/2" wide US Army Band US Air Force Recruiter Service records
- Model cars includes Tucker
- Original Tucker brochure (Mr. Jonas ordered a Tucker car in the 50's, just before the company went out of business)
- Ertl car banks
- Jim Beam music decanters
- Mini slot cars
- Child red Radio Flyer metal wagon
- Model trains, RR track, transformer, rail yard display items, N scale, HO gauge & other scale
- RR control station tower stand
- Post war Lionel train items
- Glassware, several sets of China, Nippon, Haviland
- Crystal & stemware
- Jade items
- #3 Jug crock
- Cranberry etched stained glass windows
- Costume Jewelry
- Sheet music
- Sewing, cloth, knitting yarn, buttons
- Chenille bedspreads
- Books, world book sets
- Painted wood tables & benches
- Major appliances, washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove, chest freezer
- Outdoor grill
- Lawn & garden items
- Black metal light pole
- Rock polisher, lots of rocks, stones, some geodes
- 2 Jungle hammocks
- Kundo Black Forest 400 day wind clock
- Polar water dispenser
- Collector plates, Norman Rockwell
- Sewing machine Bernina Record 830 serial # 15009843 includes attachments bobbins etc
- Eplainette Operadio, model 14056, St. Charles, IL NBC Radio recording division, "How to be a good public speaker sitting down"
- Lowenstein's department store box
- Post Cards
- Arrow heads, locally Porter County found
- WWI field board game, grandfather likely used in France
- Commercial grade glass display cabinet (off-site, at a different location)
- Tasty Surprises, Much, Much More, ...
Estate Tag Sale, where you come inside heated home, browse, shop and buy at your leisure.
Limited parking- park only on one side of the road - the east side (the side the home is located) & keep your vehicle on the road, there's no shoulder and it's a drop off.
The paper bill seen in photos, 6 inches is for size comparison, it's not the price. The artist signature on most of the oil on canvas artwork is Bill Jonas. Artist Bill Jonas, of Hollywood, CA., Valparaiso native trained at the Art Institute of Chicago. He is a graphic designer and scenic artist for the film industry. In Chicago he painted many building murals including one 8 stories tall. Bill was editor of Airbrush Magazine winning Airbrush Excellence Competition five years in a row. Jonas has been commissioned by several notables to paint oil on canvas pieces including Jon & Dorothea Bon Jovi.
Directions - Don't think I'd trust GPS in this area, from US 30 & Indiana 2 (also named Washington St.) in Valparaiso, go 4.3 mi. south on Ind. 2, to a yellow blinking light just south of the Aberdeen subdivision, turn left (east) onto 300 West, there's 2 road choices here at this V intersection, 300 West is the 2nd road (don't take the hard left turn), signs here point for Porter Township Government Offices & Boone Grove Elementary School, go 1/2 mile to the white estate home on the left (east).
Estates, Appraisals & Auctions by Diana Cook:
* Estate (tag) Sale Management
* Auction Management
* Business & Commercial Auctions & Appraisals
* Home & Estate Clean Outs & Cash Buy Outs *
* Paying Cash for Antiques Today *
* Written Appraisal & Inventory Reports for: *
-- Estate Taxes, federal or state
-- Insurance Replacement Needs
-- Moving Insurance
-- Family/Heir Division Values
-- Donation Value
-- Divorce Settlement
Payment TERMS: CASH, Pre-Approved Good Check (call at least 3 days prior to sale start for check approval), Credit Card w/3% process fee IF satellite connection allows at this location. We don't open early. A sign-up entry order call off list, is placed in the front entrance driveway or sidewalk by 9 a.m. opening day Thursday. It's usually on a lawn chair inside a plastic bag. No warranties or guarantees. You must rely on your own personal inspection. Not responsible for accidents or injury. Always watch your step & your head. We don't carry. Bring your own labor who will carefully move items out of the home and off the property. Make sure to watch when moving items that floors aren't scratched and keep distance from walls so they're not touched. Please respect neighbors & not block mail boxes or driveways, or park so far off road to ruffle or rut neighbor's grass. Please don't flip cigarette butts in yard, street, driveway or really anywhere, only in receptacle.
To get on our Early Bird Email notice list with advanced information of details listings, Email above and in subject line type "Add Me to List."
For Email additions and changes Email above and in subject line type: Estate Notice List. We do not share your Email address with others. When your Email changes give both your old address and new address. IF you are not receiving emails from us, double check that the above Email address is not being blocked out by your system, or we sometimes get replies that your "mailbox is full" which means, unfortunately our sale notices don't get through to you.
219-763-3741 Thank You for Browsing, for Buying & Your Business !