Caring Transitions Indy North/ 50% off Most Items/Everything for Sale...Including the kitchen sink!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 2pm
9am to 2pm
Caring Transitions Estate Sales/Covid-19 Preparedness Plan
The Caring Transitions Team is taking the necessary steps to make your estate sale experience as germ free and as safe as possible!
Our team will:
1. Be fever free and feel good
2. Wear masks
3. Sanitize surfaces and high touch areas.
4. Offer hand sanitizer while entering and exiting the home.
5. Practice safe distancing and be aware of spacing and avoid physical contact.
We ask for our shoppers to:
1. Be fever free and come feeling good!
2. Wear a mask (if you do not have one, we will have masks for sale for $1 each)
3. Use the hand sanitizer while entering and exiting.
4. Practice safe distancing and avoid physical contact.
5. Enjoy your shopping experience.
We look forward to seeing everyone! Stay healthy and we will see you soon!
The Caring Transitions Team
CARING TRANSITIONS SALE ETIQUETTE
• Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow others in the neighborhood to pass through.
• DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBOR'S DRIVEWAYS. We cannot stress this enough and would hate to see you get towed!
• The line will form at the front door. You will enter through the front door, and exit through the front door as well.
• This estate sale, where every item is tagged with a fair price.
• There is limited space to make piles. Scope out a holding spot near the checkout, if you can find one, to hold your purchases.
• Come join us! Have some fun and we absolutely cannot wait to see what YOU uncover and collect to take home with you!!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT AT YOUR SALES?
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover at all estate sales. There are no surcharges or swipe fees. Sorry, no checks.
• WHAT ARE THE RULES AND TERMS OF YOUR SALES?
• All sales are final
• Enter the home at your own risk
• Caring Transitions is not responsible for accidents
• Be kind and courteous to other shoppers
• If you bring children, please keep an eye on them
• Have fun!
• DO YOU ALLOW PREVIEWS OR PRE-SALES?
We do not offer previews or pre-sales. A level playing field helps build a desired relationship with shoppers. Shoppers at Caring Transitions will know that they will always have an equal chance to purchase the most sought after items in each sale.
• DO YOU ALLOW REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
Like most estate sales, all sales are final - so be sure you really love an item before you purchase it!
Caring Transitions Indy provides reliable assistance for those in need of downsizing/rightsizing services in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
We offer assistance for moving, downsizing, and estate liquidations. We specialize in Senior Relocation and are Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists. Our mission is to provide honest, reliable, dedicated, professional assistance to those facing a transition in life.
We are selling everything.....including the kitchen sink!!! And the windows.....and the door knobs......and anything else you see!!!! We love this house and it’s contents! Do not miss this opportunity to shop the many treasures found in this home of the Van Camp family! The Van Camps were a treasure, not only to the bean industry, but to the Westfield community! Come find a piece of history for yourself or something different for the hard to buy for relative! We are selling everything.....doors, kitchen cabinets, light fixtures, vases, chairs, appliances, jewelry, lions club memorabilia, dishes, and mid century modern pieces in mint condition! Plus......we really love to see people find cool things!!!
Beans, beans the magical fruit......you know the rest!! :)
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!