Exceptional C Mac Estate Sale in Derby
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8am to 5pm
8am to 5pm
8am to 3pm
All items are sold "as-is" with no warranty. No refunds. Moving, loading and pick up is the responsibility of the Buyer. WE WILL NOT move or load. We are not responsible for accidents. We accept cash and most major credit/debit cards.
This is another multi-family sale! The home is brimming with a diverse selection of high-quality items, such as:
- Automobile. Corrected from previous post: 1990 Mercedes Benz 500SL. With 93k miles this black convertible (soft & hard tops) sports the 322HP Mercedes 5.0L V8 paired with an automatic transmission. This car will be sold via a bidding system ending at 5 pm Friday, Oct.11th. Periodic bidding status updates will be provided at the sale site throughout the bid period. Minimum bid is $5,800. A reserve is in effect.
- Hot Tub. Hop Springs four-person hot tub, with cover and steps
- Furniture. Three bedroom sets, including king-size; sofa; leather recliner; side/coffee tables; beautiful oak kitchen table and matching hutch, vintage butcher block, antique marble top dresser, and so much more
- Antiques/Collectables. Collectable items from Boeing, Bo Jackson baseball & football cards, vintage ViewMaster with many accessory disks, silver coins, antique Coleman QuickStart lantern, antique Bradley & Hubbard slag glass shade/brass lamp, antique carved lion's head entry table, hand-made grandfather clock, 2 antique mantle clocks
- Electronics. Maytag front loading Maxima XL washer/Dryer, mini fridge, Maytag upright freezer, vintage Onkyo receiver, Sony turntable, Antique Zenith CobraMatic turntable, Sanyo shelf stereo and newer Samsung 24-inch flat screen
- Kitchen. A HUGE variety of items for the kitchen
- Power tools. Two mowers, power washer, Husky 6gal compressor, Takada trimmer and blower, gas edger, rototiller and more
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!