This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Caring Transitions Store Sale
Caring Transitions - Kansas City
Terms and Conditions:
All items must be removed by end of sale. Pictures may not represent actual item location.
NO previews, prepricing, presales or moving help.
Credit over $50
- This is sale one of 2 this week I have bought out a Hallmark employee's ornaments and his wife's jewelry business.
- Yellow tags 75% off!!
- Denon Receiver
- Sony CD player
- Records $1 Each
- Hallmark train rotating train ornament
- Vintage magazine racks and record holders
- Mickey/Minnie Wishes come true!
- Thomas Kincaid
- Byers Carolers
- Nikko Christmas dishes
- Car models
- Folding small mid century table
- Magnepan MG-I speakers
- J.P. Strand Theatre London
- Maxine Nutcracker
- Ceramic Christmas trees
- Hummel ornaments
- U.S. Air Force 1917-1918
- Vintage bathroom accessories
- Goya guitar
- Nice Library table
- Silverware sets
- Brass ornaments
- Christmas village
- If you're looking for some nice, mostly new inexpensive Christmas and nice décor for the holidays stop by!!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 365.
This is sale one of 2 this week I have bought out a Hallmark employee's ornaments and his wife's jewelry business. Yellow tags 75% off!! Denon Receiver Sony CD player Records $1 Each Hallmark train rotating train ornament Vintage magazine racks and record holders Mickey/Minnie Wishes come true! Thomas Kincaid Byers Carolers Nikko Christmas dishes Car models Folding small mid century table Trunks Magnepan MG-I speakers J.P. Strand Theatre London Nativity Maxine Nutcracker Dolls Ceramic...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?