OVERLAND PARK ESTATE SALE // This large home on two acres in south Overland Park is full of quality furniture and great finds including Thomasville, Pennsylvania House, Hekman, LG Appliances, a Precor treadmill, and a John Deere lawn tractor.
-Sign Up To Receive An Email With This Sale's Info & Address-
- PRELIMINARY DESCRIPTION -
- Crescent Dining room table six chairs two leaves
- China cabinet
- Matching four drawer chest
- Lenox china set
- Community gold toned flatware
- Royal Danish Sterling flatware
- Thomasville sofa
- Lane end tables and coffee table
- Hekman media armoire
- Benchmark pair of wing backs with ottoman
- Harvest table with woven seat settee and four woven seat chair
- Pair of bergeres
- Five piece patio set
- Chaise lounge
- Hand thrown pottery dishes set
- Antique chest with Mirror
- Brass full bed
- Quarter sawn oak library table
- Dresser with mirror
- Full four poster bed
- Sell drapes
- Upholstered chair and a half with ottoman
- Upholstered sofa
- Media armoire
- Many books
- Precor treadmill
- Everlast punching bag
- Leather saddle
- Pennsylvania House dry sink
- Antique wooden grain bins
- Metal shelving units
- Trek 800 bicycle
- Magna 15 speed
- Bistro set
- Metal weather vane
- Snapper snow blower 305 cc
- John Deere L110 lawn tractor with snow blade and mowing deck
- Craftsman dump trailer
- Kenmore side by side refrigerator
- Primitive farm cabinet
- LG washer and dryer
...and much more.
Thank you for looking,
-the Brown Button Team
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you accept credit cards and/or checks at your sale?
A: We accept credit and debit cards without a minimum. We accept checks under $30 with valid ID.
Q: Do you do any pre-sales or pre-views before the official opening day?
A: No we do not. We’re not fond of the idea of only letting a select few in a sale early to pick it over. Our sales and the items inside are offered first come, first serve at the official opening day of the sale.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We offer a same-day refund to customers with a receipt for an item that they have purchased and found to be in a non-working condition.
Q: If I purchase a large item, how do I handle the pick-up?
A: 95% of the time, we have staff on site who can load items into your vehicle for you. If you need to come back to get your item, we will write you a receipt so you can pick up the item up anytime during the sale's open hours. Depending on our schedule, we can prearrange a time for a Monday or Tuesday pick-up after the sale as well. We do not deliver items.
Q: I'm interested in your services. How do I take the next step?
A: We'd love the opportunity to help you find the right solution for your estate. Contact us through our form at www.brownbutton.com, Call 913-815-0505, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to you soon!
For answers to more commonly asked questions regarding the line system, how bidding works during a sale, discounts and more, visit www.brownbutton.com/customerfaq