LEAWOOD ESTATE SALE // This beautiful home in south Leawood contains fine art, contemporary furniture, and fabulous home decor. Furniture brands include Isenhour, Rowe, Pottery Barn, Century, & Baker. Complete description and 100+ photos will be added as the sale date approaches.
- TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL ABOUT THIS SALE, PLEASE CLICK HERE -
- Harvest table
- Upholstered chairs and benches with nail head trim
- Large room rug
- Large wall sconces
- Upholstered sofas
- Chair and a half
- Queen iron bed
- Desk with turned legs
- Antique wardrobe
- Rowe upholstered sectional
- Pair of upholstered sofas
- Pottery barn wicker chair
- Pair of folding iron tables
- Baker dining table with six chairs and two leaves
- Irish pine Bookcase
- Huge mirror in tin frame
- Queen Iron bed
- MegaTouch Maxx diamond edition video game
- Precor stationary bike
- Century sofa
- GE side by refrigerator
- Large round table
- Set of three bar stools
- Teak patio furniture
- Large metal patio urns
- Large floral oil painting
- Wooden armoire
- King bed with. Tufted headboard – Stearns and Foster
- Isenhour pair of arm chairs
- French country open desk
- Several sets of China
- Pair of bergeres
- Isenhour Upholstered sofa
- Set of three wooden barstools
- Flip top primitive sofa table
- Round kitchen table
- Set of eight chairs with woven seats
- Frigidaire washer and dryer
- Lots of high-end decor
- Garage-mobile racks (booth)
Full description will be posted prior to sale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you accept credit cards and/or checks at your sale?
A: We accept credit and debit cards without a minimum. We accept checks under $30 with valid ID.
Q: Do you do any pre-sales or pre-views before the official opening day?
A: No we do not. We’re not fond of the idea of only letting a select few in a sale early to pick it over. Our sales and the items inside are offered first come, first serve at the official opening day of the sale.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We offer a same-day refund to customers with a receipt for an item that they have purchased and found to be in a non-working condition.
Q: If I purchase a large item, how do I handle the pick-up?
A: 95% of the time, we have staff on site who can load items into your vehicle for you. If you need to come back to get your item, we will write you a receipt so you can pick up the item up anytime during the sale's open hours. Depending on our schedule, we can prearrange a time for a Monday or Tuesday pick-up after the sale as well. We do not deliver items.
Q: I'm interested in your services. How do I take the next step?
A: We'd love the opportunity to help you find the right solution for your estate. Contact us through our form at www.brownbutton.com, Call 913-815-0505, or email us at email@example.com. Talk to you soon!
For answers to more commonly asked questions regarding the line system, how bidding works during a sale, discounts and more, visit www.brownbutton.com/customerfaq