Thank you for taking the time to carefully review the terms and conditions below. You will find the information to be helpful as you participate in the online auction.
1. Registration: In order to bid, you will need to register and create a user name and password. If you are a returning bidder, you are required to update any information that may have changed on your account.
2. Payment Method: Register a working Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card with sufficient funds available to cover your purchases.
3. Buyer's Premium: A 10% buyer's fee will be applied to total purchases and will be applied to the total invoice.
4. Due Diligence: Every effort has been made to provide the information, descriptions, and photos that best represent each item in the auction. However, accuracy is not guaranteed and each bidder is responsible for conducting their own independent due diligence concerning items of interest.
5. Warranty: All items are sold as is, where is, without warranty expressed or implied.
6. Changes to the Auction: To best respond to various circumstances during the auction, changes to specific lots, descriptions, and photos, may become necessary and occur without notice. Lots may be added, combined, or removed without notice.
7. Generations Real Estate & Auction is agent of the seller only.
8. Soft Closing: Generations online auctions are designed to give everyone the opportunity to participate and bid. At the designated time the auction is set to begin closing, each lot closes in sequential order. If a bid is placed on a lot within one minute of it's closing time, the lot will remain open for 2 additional minutes. If another bid is placed within the time, it will remain open until all "dynamic" bids have ceased.
9. Successful Bidder: If you are the successful bidder, you are responsible to pay for the lot(s) that you have won at the price of your final bid.
10. Payment: At the close of the auction, the credit card you provided will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases plus a 10% Buyer's Premium.
11. Item Pick Up: You are responsible for the pick up and removal of all items you have purchased. You will need to present your paid invoice at the time of pick up. If you need assistance with removal, loading, and transporting your items, you will need to make arrangements before you arrive. The auction company is not available to remove, load, or transport items.