This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Downsizing & Moving Estate Sale - Shawnee
My Personal Estate Sale LLC
Terms and Conditions:
• We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, MC, Amex, Discover & proper ID may be required on all card transactions
• There will be only one entrance and one exit for the sale to safely manage the traffic flow. For larger items we have established an exit ticketing system for the safe transitions of items
• Once merchandise has been removed from the building, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS
• No early sales
• Not responsible for items after purchase
• Not responsible for injury or accidents
• All items sold must be picked up before close of business each day
• Any items not picked up will be considered abandoned
• We do NOT load items. Heavy items purchased will require additional help loading from buyer
• We have limited boxes and bags, so please bring your own boxes & bags to transport purchased items
• Any fraudulent purchases will be subject to prosecution
• Please do not park on neighbor’s lawns or block their driveways
• All items are sold as is and where is and we do not encourage testing power tools for safety reasons
• All sales are final and there are NO REFUNDS
• We reserve the right to refuse entrance to patrons who may risk the safety of others
• No smoking, E-cigs, or vapors on the estate sale premises
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and no strollers
* Day 1 - SAT - The fun begins and continues throughout the day.
* Day 2 - SUN - The fun continues with some discounts as the day progresses.
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?